At a Glance
- located at 152 Street & 26 Avenue
- 2 x 4-storey woodframe lowrises
- 132 condominiums
- more than 12,000 sq ft of amenities
- 1.2 acres of landscaped area
- short walk to Sunnyside Park outdoor pool, tennis courts, baseball diamonds
- close to Southpoint Exchange, Peninsula Village, Grandview Corners shopping
- 6-minute drive to South Surrey Athletic Park
- easy commuter access to King George Boulevard & Highway 99
Odyssey is the latest development from award-winning Forge Properties, coming soon to South Surrey’s Sunnyside Park neighbourhood. Set in a private wooded acreage between 152 Street and King George Boulevard, 132 residences present a white and grey colour-scheme, complemented by wood grain and corrugated metal, that blends seamlessly with the park-like setting. Over 1.2 acres of landscaped area and more than 12,000 sq ft of exclusive indoor and outdoor amenities are yours to enjoy. Jog the Woodland Walk, take a tumble with your tykes in the Natural Play Park, or celebrate with friends and family on one of Odyssey’s community patios.
For all of your day-to-day errands, Odyssey is located within minutes of grocery stores, pharmacies, bank branches, and retailers. Get the weekly food shopping finished in no time with the help of Safeway, Save-On-Foods, or Thrifty. In a three-minute drive, arrive at the Grandview Corners shopping mall, where major retailers like the Real Canadian Superstore, Walmart Supercentre, Home Depot, Indigo, and Best Buy await. Easy access to the nearby Highway 99 provides straightforward transportation around Greater Vancouver and beyond.
Pricing for Odyssey
This project is currently in its pre-construction phase. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Odyssey updates. Pricing will be available when sales begin.
Floor Plans for Odyssey
The suites at Odyssey range from 707 – 1,430 sq ft. Layouts consist of 31 1-plus-den and 101 2- and 2-bedroom-plus-den floorplans. Contact me today to discuss your needs in anticipation of plans being released.
- Two inspired colour palettes adorned with black hardware and fixtures. Choose from:
- Dawn: rich, warm wood paired with white millwork
- Dusk: daring, bold black and white millwork
- Oversized, energy-efficient windows
- Sustainable, split-system integrated air conditioning
- Laundry closets featuring full-size, side-by-side Whirlpool washer & dryer, ample storage, and counterspace (most homes)
- Spacious laundry rooms available (select homes)
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Electric fireplaces with marble surround and built-in millwork bookcases (most homes)
- Lush, wide plank wood-grain laminate flooring
- Finely-tailored millwork & abundant closet storage
- Contemporary roller shade window coverings
- Dry bar with quartz countertops and mirrored backsplash (most homes)
- Spacious patios provide ample space for entertaining
- Spacious, professional-grade kitchens with oversized islands showcase an inspiring culinary space, fully equipped for storing, prepping, and entertaining guests
- Luxurious pure white quartz countertops adorned with Carrara marble backsplash, sophisticated matte black plumbing fixtures, and sleek stainless steel undermount sinks
- Contemporary kitchen millwork features superior soft-close drawers and recessed LED undercabinet lighting
- Walk-in pantries with ample storage and counterspace (most homes)
- Fully-equipped appliance package includes KitchenAid stainless steel gas range, counter depth fridge, and energy efficient dishwasher
- Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- Sleek undermount sinks and daring matte black fixtures outfit each bathroom
- Relax in marble-adorned deep-soaker tubs or frameless glass walk-in showers appointed in natural Carrara marble tile
- Bathrooms include floating vanities with ample storage, mirrors with matte black frames and modern brass sconces
Amenities at Odyssey
Each of the two buildings has a ground floor indoor amenity space. A shared outdoor amenity located between the buildings, offers over 7,000 sq ft of active and passive landscaped areas for gathering, strolling along the Woodland Walk, or playing in the Natural Play Park. Building A’s amenity is a multi-function space that opens out to an outdoor patio area with seating. Building B’s amenity includes a lounge, fitness area, and craft/workshop.
Parking and Storage
An underground parkade will offer two levels of parking with space for 172 bicycles and 226 vehicles, of which 4 will be accessible stalls. EV charging stations will be provided to be shared by visitors and residents.
Maintenance Fees at Odyssey
Developer Team for Odyssey
Forge Properties is an award-winning real estate developer based in White Rock. Forge’s team of designers, artists, and builders passionately strives to support and celebrate the communities they are a part of. Their critical and conscious approach is client focused and excellence driven. The firm has been recognized for achievements in development, construction, interior design, and marketing.
Ankenman Associates Architects was established in 1980. Since its inception, the firm has practiced throughout the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island, and beyond, undertaking a variety of successful projects involving both the private and public sectors. Architectural commissions have included residential, education, recreation, health care, institutional, commercial, and hospitality projects. Over time, AAAI has expanded its services to include municipal approval processes. Their involvement in large-scale master planning and design guideline development is also steadily increasing.
Form Creative is an award-winning, full-service design firm located in White Rock. With unrivalled attention to detail and a passion for unique expressions of creativity, Form is dedicated to curating high quality, unparalleled designs. The studio’s mission is to create spaces that are a fluid extension of the people who move within them, providing second nature functionality, familiar comfort, and distinctive personality. Believing that each project is as unique as its client, Form is eager to tip the notion of “good form” on its head, so as to make meaningful design discoveries tailored to each project’s character and requirements.
Expected Completion for Odyssey
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in White Rock, Delta, or Surrey?