At a Glance
- located at 128 Street & 61 Avenue
- seven 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 35 family-size townhomes
- next to Panorama Park Elementary School
- close to Panorama Park off-leash dog area
- 7-minute drive to Highway 91 & 99
- 7 minutes from Scottsdale & Strawberry Hill shopping centres
- 18-minute drive to Canada-US border
- 22 minutes from Tsawwassen ferry terminal
Family-Inspired Townhome Living
Smart-home equipped with a variety of floorplans to choose from, Panorama Park by Surrey’s Alvair Group is an exciting opportunity for young families to put down roots. With interiors from 1,377 to 1,762 sq ft, these 3- and 4-bedroom townhomes all include a double garage, landscaped patio, open-concept living area, main floor balcony and powder room, and three upper floor bedrooms. Interiors feature a choice of grey or white colour schemes, a living room fireplace, Samsung appliances, quartz countertops, and Cat6 wiring for remote workers. There’s also a 2-floor clubhouse for homeowners with a billiards room, cozy lounge area with a fireplace, and a chef’s kitchen to host celebrations with your family and friends. Outdoors, kids have a space to play, while a small park with a bench and mature trees offers a place to relax or socialize.
Situated in Surrey’s West Newton South neighbourhood, Panorama Park is in an established residential neighbourhood, located next to Panorama Park Elementary School and a short walk from Panorama Park with its playground and off-leash dog area. Restock your pantry and household items at Scottsdale Centre and Strawberry Hill Shopping Centre, where you’ll find major retailers, such as Walmart, Save-On-Foods, London Drugs, and The Home Depot. Cineplex Strawberry Hill is a neighbourhood favourite for an evening out with the family. For weekend outings, Watershed Park, Mud Bay, Burns Bog, and Serpentine Fen are nearby nature reserves and scenic areas that are ideal for exploring. Quick access to Highway 10, 91, and 99 provides convenient connections to the US border and Tsawwassen ferry terminal for longer journeys. At Panorama Park, you’ll make memories that will last a lifetime.
Pricing for Panorama Park
Starting from $834,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Panorama Park updates.
Floor Plans for Panorama Park
Panorama Park’s 35 homes come in a selection of 11 floorplans, ranging from 1,377 to 1,762 sq ft. Choose from 3-bedroom, 3-bedroom + den, and 4-bedroom layouts. All 4-bedroom plans have three bedrooms on the top floor and one at ground level. For 3-bedroom + den homes, the ground level bedroom is replaced by a den. Private outdoor spaces include a landscaped patio and a main floor balcony.
Panorama Park Interiors
With woodgrain laminate flooring, sparkling quarts countertops, and terrazzo-inspired wall tiling, the distinctive homes at Panorama Park make a stunning impression.
Designed for Your Lifestyle
- Your choice of two designer colour schemes in grey or white, with a mix of various materials adding visual interest
- Attractive entry with custom cabinetry and floor-to-ceiling mirror
- Main living area features a wall mounted fireplace with custom millwork shelving for cozy evenings
- Designer chosen laminate flooring throughout all main living areas of your home with warm carpet in all bedrooms
- Large windows allow for ample natural light with 2″ alternative wood blinds
- Full-Sized Samsung front load washer & dryer
- Minimum 20’ wide homes provide single-family living feel
- Individual central heating and hot water tanks for each home
- All primary bedrooms feature walk-in closets and are designed to fit King sized beds
- Sleek flat panel upper cabinetry complimented with contemporary reverse Shaker lower cabinetry with sleek matte black pulls
- Contrasting dark cabinetry on all islands provide a bold look
- Elegant engineered quartz countertops in kitchens and bathrooms
- Stylish and durable porcelain backsplash with subtle linear veining for a marble-like finish
- Dual-bowl undermount sink makes cleanup a breeze with a high-arc kitchen faucet and pull-out sprayer in modern black
- Modern pendant light over your kitchen island and bright under cabinet lighting
- Samsung appliance package:
- Full-Sized, couter depth 36″ French Door Refrigerator with water line & ice maker for a sleek look
- Smart 30″ Gas Range with WIFI connectivity and Air-Fryer setting
- Over the Range Microwave & Hood fan
- 24″ Dishwasher
- Powder rooms on main floor for easy entertaining
- Porcelain tile in a natural stone design on main bathroom and powder room floors
- Custom terrazzo-style porcelain tiled walls on main floor powder rooms with all main bathroom walls featuring bright white porcelain stacked tile
- En suites feature floor tiles blending seamlessly onto shower walls for a spa-like atmosphere
- Side-by-side sinks in master en suites (most homes)
- Full-height fixed glass in master shower with spray down and rainfall shower faucets
- Undermount sink accentuated with modern black fixtures
- High-efficiency toilets for ultra-low water consumption
Amenities at Panorama Park
Residents will enjoy use of their own two-level clubhouse that offers a billiards room, a lounge with a cozy fireplace, a chef’s kitchen with bar seating, and a dining area.
Outdoors, homeowners have shared use of a children’s play space, community garden plots, and a landscaped park area with mature trees.
Parking and Storage
All homes have 2-car, double-wide internal garages. Seven visitor parking stalls are located opposite the driveway entrance and on the perimeter of the park space.
Maintenance Fees at Panorama Park
$0.15 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Panorama Park
Alvair Group strives for the highest level of excellence in everything we do. For over 25 years, our philosophy has been straightforward — from conception to completion, to provide an unparalleled level of care and attention to each of our valuable customers. Alvair is dedicated to creating superior spaces through dedication, quality craftsmanship, and teamwork. They have assembled a top-notch team to plan, design, and execute our highly livable communities across British Columbia.
Established in 1995, WG Architecture is a Vancouver-based architectural practice specialized in boutique residential and commercial projects. These range from ultra-custom homes to sustainable apartments and mixed-use highrise projects. Current principals, Martin and Joe, took over the firm in 2019 and streamlined the company into a highly-responsive, resource-conscious, and creative team. Past projects featured here include Horizon, Lizzy Bay, and Berkeley Village.
The Collaborative Design Studio is a full-service interior design firm based in Coquitlam, BC. The CDS specializes in single- and multi-family home developments, and also accepts commissions for custom homes, spec homes, and renovations. The CDS is a small group that collectively approaches every new project as an exciting and creative opportunity. They successfully collaborate as one unit with builders, developers, architects, marketing companies, and home owners. Previous projects include Eastleigh, Hendrix, Prosper, and Unison.
Expected Completion for Panorama Park
Phase 1 was completed in 2021. Phase 2 was completed in 2022.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Fleetwood, Newton, or Cloverdale?