At a Glance
- located at 106 Avenue & City Parkway
- mixed-use development with 20-storey market condo tower
- 171 condominiums
- steps from Tom Binnie Park & Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre
- 140 restaurants, shops, services within a 5-minute walk
- 10-minute walk to Surrey Central Station
- 12 minutes from KB Woodward Elementary & Kwantlen Park Secondary schools
- 40 minutes by SkyTrain to downtown Vancouver
Central Surrey’s Best Value
Coming soon to Surrey City Centre, Parc Centrale is a new collection of 171 condominiums by Dava Developments and Lark Group. It is the market component of a mixed-use development that also includes a Veteran’s Village apartment tower, a new Legion facility, office and medical office uses, and other supportive services. Parc Centrale features 20 storeys of studios, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom residences that include lofty ceilings, expansive windows, European appliances, quartz countertops, and soft-close cabinetry. Homeowners will enjoy 5,000 sq ft of interior amenities and a large rooftop terrace with panoramic views.
Enjoy convenient, car-free living with everyday necessities at Central City Shopping Centre, employment opportunities, professional services, and a growing selection of dining options — all within minutes of your front door. Steps away are Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre and Tom Binnie Park, featuring a playground, basketball court, ball hockey court, and a skate park. Whalley Athletic Park with its multiple baseball diamonds is on the opposite side of University Drive. Nearby Surrey Central Station is the best way to take in concerts, festivals, games, and nightlife in downtown Vancouver without the hassle of traffic and parking. Growth. Opportunity. Lifestyle. It’s all yours at Parc Centrale.
Pricing for Parc Centrale
Sales begin summer 2021. Over 100 homes under $399,900. Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and possible upgrades.
Floor Plans for Parc Centrale
Ranging from 340 – 780 sq ft, choose from 14 smart layouts — studios to two bedrooms — that are designed to make optimal use of space.
Parc Centrale Interiors
Interiors are designed with style influences that are distinctly modern with refined details, like soft-close cabinets and drawers. Tall ceilings and over-height windows enhance views and create bright, light-filled rooms.
- Open-concept layouts with choice of two style palettes: Park or Metro
- Glass railings on patios which feature panoramic city views in some homes
- Stacked Samsung 24″ front-loading, Energy Star-certified washer & dryer
- Contemporary wide-plank wood laminate flooring throughout main living areas and bedrooms
- Blackout roller shades add privacy to all bedrooms
- Closet spaces with open-concept shelving
The Elegant & Functional Kitchen
- Luxurious quartz countertop with large stainless-steel undermount kitchen sink
- Custom flat-panel, soft-close cabinetry with sleek polished chrome pulls and under-cabinet task lighting
- Integrated appliance package:
- Bosch 24″ built-in electric glass cooktop
- Bosch 24″ two-in-one microwave & convection oven
- Bosch 24″ stainless steel dishwasher
- Fulgor Milano refrigerator with bottom freezer
- 24″ stainless steel Broan hood fan
The Contemporary Bathroom
- Sleek framed glass shower with acrylic pan base (home specific)
- Minimalist 60″ tub with clean, crisp features (home specific)
- Solid quartz countertops with under-mounted porcelain sink
- Modern matte-finished porcelain flooring
- Essential soft-close cabinetry and drawers
Amenities at Parc Centrale
Residents will enjoy use of a well-appointed fitness centre for a workout with weights, cardio, or a flex space for quieter practices, like yoga. Get some privacy with separate study and meeting rooms, or host gatherings with family and friends in a spacious lounge with a chef’s kitchen and balconies to take in the views. Crowning the tower will be a 6,000-sq-ft landscaped sky terrace with a barbeque, picnic table, lounge seating, a kid’s play area, raised planters, and cabanas.
Parking and Storage
Six levels of underground parking will provide secure bicycle storage for each home, 168 vehicle stalls equipped with EV capabilities, and 3 Modo carshare stalls.
Maintenance Fees at Parc Centrale
Developer Team for Parc Centrale
Dava Developments is a Surrey-based developer that has been building quality homes in the Greater Vancouver area since 1979. Committed to superior craftsmanship and design, their portfolio includes projects such as Richmond’s Parc Thompson, Vancouver West Side’s Parc 26, and Parc Elise.
The award-winning Lark Group has been developing, managing, and constructing urban projects throughout Surrey, the Lower Mainland, and as far as Quebec since 1972. Specializing in fast-track, design-assist and design-build solutions, the Lark Group engages in commercial, infrastructure, institutional and residential projects. With over 100 employees, $20 million in annual construction, and over a half-million sq ft of managed property, they have further diversified into shopping centres, hockey rinks, and hotels. Their 12-storey, 180,000-sq-ft professional tower in downtown Surrey houses their new head office.
With more than forty years of practice in Western Canada, Wensley Architecture is widely-recognized for expertise in retail, residential, mixed-use, and senior health-care projects. With offices in downtown Vancouver and Victoria, they provide a full range of architectural, planning, and interior design services.
Expected Completion for Parc Centrale
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in South Surrey, City Centre, or Guildford?