At a Glance
- located at River Drive & Shell Road
- 11 four-storey + 4 three-storey woodframe buildings
- 80 townhomes
- steps from Tait Waterfront Park
- 10-minute walk to R.J. Tait Elementary School
- 3-minute drive to Bridgeport Station
- 4-minute drive to Costco
- 8 minutes from Food Street on Alexandra Road
- 11-minute drive to CF Richmond Centre shopping
Enjoy Fresh Air Living
Featuring a smart collection of stacked townhomes linked by a distinctive Skywalk, Parc Portofino from Dava Developments brings a new sense of excitement to the Bridgeport riverfront. Consisting of four 3-storey duplex and eleven 4-storey woodframe buildings, Parc Portofino offers a selection of 3- and 4-bedroom floorplans from 1,366 – 2,027 sq ft; some include a den. Private outdoor spaces feature patios for lower level homes and spacious roof decks of up to 916 sq ft for upper level residences. Duplexes include private double garages, while parking and bicycle storage for the remaining homes are provided in an underground parkade. At the centre of the property is a 2-storey amenity building with a boardroom, multi-purpose room, and a kitchen. Outdoors, there is a patio, playground, and a lawn.
The Tait neighbourhood is an established residential enclave located between Bridgeport Road in the south, the Fraser River to the north, No.4 Road in the west, and Shell Road to the east. Family-oriented amenities near Parc Portofino include R.J. Tait Elementary School and the Tait Waterfront Park. The park consists of two sites linked by the dyke trail. A 1.4-acre park beside the No. 4 Road pump station includes an off-leash dog area and a raised viewing platform. A future 3-acre park will soon be constructed down the street, next to Dava’s Parc Riviera. It will feature a playground, basketball court, skateboarding rails, picnic tables, and a pavilion. All of your shopping needs are close at hand with Costco only four minutes away and the McArthurGlen Designer Outlet just a 10-minute drive. While commuters may appreciate the proximity of Highway 99, the Canada Line is a convenient car-free option with Bridgeport Station close by on the other side of the Oak Street Bridge.
Pricing for Parc Portofino
Starting from $987,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Parc Portofino updates.
Parc Portofino consists of four 3-storey duplexes and eleven 4-storey lowrises with four to eight stacked units each. The lower 2-level homes are accessed from the courtyard, while the upper units are entered on the top floor via an exterior Skywalk. Choose from a selection of 21 floorplans with interiors from 1,366 – 2,027 sq ft. Four homes are barrier-free and eight are convertible to allow for the installation of a stair lift. Every home has a private outdoor space, with lower level homes having patios and upper level homes featuring roof decks from 561 to 916 sq ft. Parc Portofino has the following mix of layouts:
- 64 x 3-bedroom from 1,366 – 1,782 sq ft
- 10 x 3-bedroom + den from 1,780 – 2,027 sq ft
- 6 x 1,958-sq-ft 4-bedroom
Parc Portofino Interiors
- A choice of 2 artfully-crafted colour schemes: Dawn or Dusk
- Upscale two-tone “Deluxe” colour scheme (3+ bedroom plans)
- Airy 9′ ceilings in main living areas
- Durable laminate flooring throughout main living areas
- Plush cut-pile carpeting on stairs, upper level corridors, and in bedrooms
- Custom premium yarn loop-pile carpeting (3+ bedroom plans)
- Recessed pot lighting in main living areas
- Roller shades on all windows with privacy shades on bedroom windows
- Air conditioning for hot summer days
- Full-size LG front-loading washer & dryer
- Laundry rooms with laundry sink (3+ bedroom plans)
- Rooftop deck kitchens with built-in DCS barbeque & stainless steel cabinetry (3+ bedroom plans)
- Flat-panel kitchen cabinetry with high-gloss finish
- Hand fabricated undermount sink with designer faucet and pulldown spray
- Robust quartz countertop with stylish large-format backsplash tiles
- Stainless-steel appliance package:
- 36″ Fisher & Paykel French-door, counter-depth fridge
- 30″ Fisher & Paykel 4-burner gas range and oven
- 30″ Broan hood fan with LED lighting
- 24″ Blomberg TouchControl dishwasher
- Built-in Panasonic microwave
- Stainless-steel appliance package (3+ bedroom plans):
- Fully-integrated 36″ Miele French-door fridge with built-in icemaker
- Built-in 30″ Miele oven with convection fan technology
- Built-in 30″ Miele 5-burner gas cooktop
- 30″ Miele built-under hood fan with LED lighting
- Fully-integrated 24″ Miele dishwasher with hidden controls
- Under-counter 24″ Miele wine fridge
- Sophisticated marble-finished porcelain wall & floor tiles
- Duval 2-piece toilet with soft-close seat
- Frameless glass enclosure with swing doors
- Elegant floating base en suite cabinetry with under-cabinet LED lighting (3+ bedroom plans)
- Stylish freestanding en suite bathtub & frameless shower (3+ bedroom plans)
- Luxurious 8″ rain shower head with handheld shower wand in en suites (3+ bedroom plans)
Amenities at Parc Portofino
Residents will have use of a 2-storey amenity building in the site’s central open space, that includes a multi-function room with a kitchen and second floor boardroom with a sundeck. Outside is a patio space on the courtyard with decorative paving and café tables & chairs. Across from the amenity building, there is a lawn and a children’s playground. Parc Portofino’s Skywalk offers a north-facing lookout point with views of the Fraser River waterfront and North Shore mountains. Residents also have direct access to the riverfront dyke trail.
Parking and Storage
A single-level underground parkade will provide secure storage for 132 bicycles and 146 resident, 16 visitor, and 4 accessible parking stalls. parking for two vehicles is included in the purchase price. The eight townhomes facing River Drive have their own internal double garages.
Maintenance Fees at Parc Portofino
$0.30 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Parc Portofino
Dava Developments is a Surrey-based developer that has been building quality homes in the Greater Vancouver area since 1979. Committed to superior craftsmanship and design, their portfolio includes projects such as Richmond’s Parc Thompson, Vancouver West Side’s Parc 26, and Parc Elise.
Founded in 1994, Fougere Architecture is an award-winning firm specializing in multi-family housing. With projects such as Manoir, NEU, and W63rd Avenue, they provide high-quality, cost effective design for townhouses and condominiums. Clients range from new firms just entering the multi-family market to well-established developers.
Expected Completion for Parc Portofino
August 1, 2024.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Brighouse, Bridgeport, or Cambie?