At a Glance
- located at Fraser Highway & 192 Street
- 55 townhomes
- 15,000 sq ft of amenities
- between 2 future SkyTrain stations
- 10-minute walk to Willowbrook Centre shopping
- 4-minute drive to new Clayton Community Centre
- 7 minutes from Costco & Walmart
- 15-minute drive to Highway 1
- 20 minutes from US border
A Complete Plan for Connected Living
Located on a 15-acre site of a former Cloverdale golf course, Park & Maven is a new master-planned residential community by Jayen Properties. The first phase consists of 55 townhomes in 11 three-level woodframe buildings with clusters of two to seven homes per building. These are set amongst rolling hills, ponds, and green space with over 1,000 trees. A selection of three floor plans offers a choice of 2- and 3-bedroom layouts from 1,449 – 1,496 sq ft. Residents will enjoy 15,000 sq ft of amenities that feature a community clubhouse with a daycare, fitness centre, rooftop barbeque dining area, and a private theatre. Outdoor amenities include three playgrounds, picnic areas, a community garden, and ponds with ducks, koi fish, and turtles.
Park & Maven offers you a complete plan for connected living. Providing all of your day-to-day needs, Willowbrook Shopping Centre‘s 140 retailers and service providers are just a 10-minute walk away, as will be a future station on the Langley SkyTrain extension. Even more shopping and dining opportunities are found nearby at City Square, Langley Crossing, RioCan Langley Centre, Smart Centres Langley. For outdoor recreation, a 5-minute drive south will take you to Hi-Knoll Driving Range & Minigolf, A & T Equestrian Centre where you can rent a pony, and the bike and walking trails of Hi-Knoll Park. For daytrips and long weekends, a quick drive to Highway 1 will have you on your way in no time, or cross the border only 20 minutes away.
Pricing, Deposit & Upgrade Options for Park & Maven Townhomes
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Park & Maven updates.
Floor Plans for Park & Maven Townhomes
Choose from a selection of ten 2- and 3-bedroom floorplans with interiors from 1,186 – 1,496 sq ft. Each townhouse includes a ground floor double garage and back yard with patio; a living room, dining room, kitchen, and balcony on the second floor; and bedrooms on the top floor.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and incentives according to your needs.
Park & Maven Townhome Interiors
- Open concept floorplans maximize living space
- Choose from two sophisticated designer colour schemes:
- Onyx: black iron cabinetry contrasted by light raw Nordic wood accents
- Olive: Knoxville gray cabinetry complimented by coastal Nordic wood accents
- Overheight 9’ ceilings create grandeur and flow
- Desk nooks for work-from-home convenience
- Wide-plank, durable laminate flooring
- Carpeted bedrooms (select homes)
- 5% opacity roller blinds and blackout blinds in the bedrooms
- Full-size in-suite Samsung front-loading washer & dryer
- Ample storage and closet space, with select units outfitted with walk-in closets
- Double-glazed, oversized, low energy windows
- Matte black hardware throughout
- Central air conditioning keeping you cool in the hot summer months
- State-of-the-art wifi thermostats
- Covered decks and ground floor patios extend your living space outside
- Gas barbeque hookup on balconies
- Flat panel cabinetry
- Full-height pantries and woodgrain detailed open shelving designed with the chef in mind
- Luxury undermount cabinet lighting
- Large kitchen islands to comfortably seat four with built in shelving for extra storage
- Modern kitchen island pendant lights
- Quartz countertops throughout with eased edge detail
- Large scale polished, porcelain kitchen backsplash tile in your choice of finish
- Pull-out waste and recycling bins to keep things organized under the kitchen sink
- Undermount stainless steel kitchen sinks to accommodate all your pots and pans
- Single-handle pull-down spray kitchen faucets
- Premium full-size stainless steel appliance package includes:
- Wifi-enabled Samsung 18 cu ft counter-depth French door refrigerator
- Samsung gas range with Air Fry and convection modes
- Integrated one-piece hood fan equipped with built-in LED lighting
- Samsung Energy Star dishwasher with digital water leakage sensor
- Built-in Panasonic 1.6 cu ft microwave with blue LED ring dial
- Designed with functionality in mind
- Custom cabinetry for all your toiletries
- Deep soaker tub and oversized showers with frameless glass doors
- Large scale matte, porcelain bathroom tile in your choice of finish
Amenities at Park & Maven
Residents will enjoy the use of 15,000 sq ft of exceptional amenities. These include The Maven House, a homeowners club that features a daycare, a 1,500-sq-ft fitness centre, a lounge and party room with a chef’s kitchen and fireplace, a private theatre, a rooftop barbeque deck, a patio, and a games room.
Outdoor community amenities will include 15 acres of greenspace that offer walking trails, bike paths, picnic areas, a gazebo, park benches, and ponds surrounded by hundreds of trees. Three playgrounds provide space to keep children active. There is also a community garden to grow flowers, herbs, and vegetables.
Parking and Storage
Townhomes have internal double garages with rough-ins for EV charging. The 2-bedroom plans feature a tandem arrangement, while 3-bedroom homes have double-wide parking. Eleven surface visitor parking stalls are distributed throughout the townhouse portion of the property.
Maintenance Fees at Park & Maven Townhomes
$0.17 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Park & Maven
Jayen Properties is a multi-family residential real estate development company specializing in projects in Surrey. The Jayen family began in the logging and sawmill sector in the late 1960s, starting on the ground floor of the construction industry. From the very first house built in 1979 to Park & Maven today, Jayen is a seasoned residential real estate development company with a desire to create a legacy built on integrity and tradition.
JM Architecture is a team of professionals dedicated to excellence in design through collaboration and quality of service. Founded by Joe Minten in 1999, the firm’s principal focus is architecture and interior design for hospitality, residential care, and housing. JMA has extensive experience with mid-rise wood construction, and a broad portfolio of residential and commercial projects across British Columbia and Alberta. Through the support of service providers such as BUILDEX, IDS, and Wood Works!, JMA encourages continuing education for their staff.
Expected Completion for Park & Maven Townhomes
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Cloverdale, Fleetwood, or Clayton?