At a Glance
- located at Fraser Highway & 192 Street
- 595 condominiums
- 15,000 sq ft of amenities
- between 2 future SkyTrain stations
- 10-minute walk to Willowbrook Centre shopping
- 4-minute drive to new Clayton Community Centre
- 7 minutes from Costco & Walmart
- 15-minute drive to Highway 1
- 20 minutes from US border
Discover Life as it Should Be
Located on a 15-acre site of a former Cloverdale golf course, Park & Maven is a new master-planned residential community by Jayen Properties. Seven woodframe buildings of five and six storeys will offer up to 595 condominiums. These are set amongst rolling hills, ponds, and green space with over 1,000 trees. Residents will enjoy 15,000 sq ft of amenities that feature a community clubhouse with a daycare, fitness centre, rooftop barbeque dining area, and a private theatre. Outdoor amenities include three playgrounds, picnic areas, a community garden, and ponds with ducks, koi fish, and turtles.
Park & Maven offers you a complete plan for connected living. Providing all of your day-to-day needs, Willowbrook Shopping Centre‘s 140 retailers and service providers are just a 10-minute walk away, as will be a future station on the Langley SkyTrain extension. Even more shopping and dining opportunities are found nearby at Langley Crossing, City Square, Smart Centres Langley, and RioCan Langley Centre. For outdoor recreation, a 5-minute drive south will take you to Hi-Knoll Driving Range & Minigolf, A & T Equestrian Centre where you can rent a pony, and the trails of Hi-Knoll Park. For daytrips and long weekends, a quick drive to Highway 1 will have you on your way in no time, or head for the Pacific Highway border crossing only 20 minutes away.
Pricing for Park & Maven Condominiums
Starting from $379,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Park & Maven updates.
Floor Plans for Park & Maven Condominiums
The initial condominium phase offers a range of 1- & 2-bedroom plans from 527 – 872 sq ft. Select ground floor garden suites have two entrances, while some penthouse units have private rooftop decks. Some homes are adaptable for wheelchair accessibility.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrade options according to your needs.
Park & Maven Condominium Interiors
- Open concept floorplans maximize living space
- Choose from two sophisticated designer colour schemes:
- Onyx: black iron cabinetry contrasted by light raw Nordic wood accents
- Olive: Knoxville gray cabinetry complimented by coastal Nordic wood accents
- Overheight 9’ ceilings create grandeur and flow
- Double-glazed, oversized, low-E windows
- 5% opacity roller blinds and blackout blinds in bedrooms
- Wide-plank, durable laminate flooring
- Carpeted bedrooms (select homes)
- Desk nooks for work-from-home convenience
- Ample storage & closet space; select units with walk-in closets
- Matte black hardware throughout
- Full-size in-suite Samsung front-loading washer & dryer
- State-of-the-art wifi thermostats
- Rough-in for air conditioning
- Flat panel cabinetry
- Full-height pantries and woodgrain detailed open shelving designed with the chef in mind
- Luxury undermount cabinet lighting
- Large kitchen islands with built-in shelving comfortably seat four
- Modern kitchen island pendant lights
- Quartz countertops with eased edge detail
- Large-format, polished porcelain kitchen backsplash tile in your choice of finish
- Pull-out waste and recycling bins to keep things organized under the kitchen sink
- Undermount stainless steel kitchen sinks
- Single-handle pull-down spray kitchen faucets
- Premium full-size stainless steel appliances:
- Wifi-enabled Samsung 18 cu ft counter-depth French door refrigerator
- Samsung gas range with Air Fry and convection modes
- Integrated one-piece hood fan equipped with built-in LED lighting
- Samsung Energy Star dishwasher with digital water leakage sensor
- Built-in Panasonic 1.6 cu ft microwave with blue LED ring dial
- Designed with functionality in mind
- Custom cabinetry for all your toiletries
- Deep soaker tub and oversized showers with frameless glass doors
- Large-format, matte porcelain bathroom tile in your choice of finish
Amenities at Park & Maven
Residents will enjoy the use of 15,000 sq ft of exceptional amenities, including The Maven House. This homeowners club features a daycare, a party room with a chef’s kitchen and fireplace, a 1,500-sq-ft fitness centre, a rooftop barbeque deck, a private theatre, a patio, a games room, and a dog wash station. Condominium buildings also include parcel lockers, multi-purpose rooms, entertainment lounges, and games rooms. In some cases, these amenities are located under connecting atriums between buildings to maximize sunlight.
Outdoor community amenities will include 15 acres of greenspace that offer walking trails, bike paths, picnic areas, a gazebo, park benches, and ponds surrounded by hundreds of trees. Three playgrounds provide space to keep children active. There is also a community garden to grow flowers, herbs, and vegetables.
Parking and Storage
All condominium parking and storage will be provided in secure underground parkades with rough-ins for EV chargers. Homes include one parking stall with an option to purchase a second. Contact me today to confirm availability. On-site carshare vehicles are also planned.
Maintenance Fees at Park & Maven
$0.50 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Park & Maven
Jayen Properties is a multi-family residential real estate development company specializing in projects in Surrey. The Jayen family began in the logging and sawmill sector in the late 1960s, starting on the ground floor of the construction industry. From the very first house built in 1979 to Park & Maven today, Jayen is a seasoned residential real estate development company with a desire to create a legacy built on integrity and tradition.
JM Architecture is a team of professionals dedicated to excellence in design through collaboration and quality of service. Founded by Joe Minten in 1999, the firm’s principal focus is architecture and interior design for hospitality, residential care, and housing. JMA has extensive experience with mid-rise wood construction, and a broad portfolio of residential and commercial projects across British Columbia and Alberta. Through the support of service providers such as BUILDEX, IDS, and Wood Works!, JMA encourages continuing education for their staff.
Expected Completion for Park & Maven Condominiums
The Cardinal and Heron phases are anticipated to be completed in November 2025. Two more condominium phases are to follow.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Fleetwood, Cloverdale, or Clayton?