At a Glance
- located at the gateway to North Vancouver
- 19- & 23-storey highrises
- 258 luxury condominium homes
- part of master-planned community
- near Park Royal shopping
- short bike ride to Stanley Park
- Capilano River hiking
Luxurious Living on the North Shore
The new Lions Gate Village master-planned community promises to be a vibrant, pedestrian-oriented neighbourhood comprised of parks, greenways, convenience based retail and residential living. Its unique location allows for easy access to Park Royal, Downtown and Stanley Park while its setting near Capilano River provides unparalleled access to riverside hikes through Capilano Canyon.
Building on its proximity to the Lion’s Gate Bridge, to frequent transit and commercial services, and to highly-valued parks and natural areas, a revitalized, pedestrian-oriented heart will be created at the centre of Lions Gate Village. Amenities will be concentrated at the Village core, including a community recreation centre, commercial and retail space, a community plaza, a daycare facility, a playground, and access to parks and trails. Surrounding the core will be a variety of housing options, making this neighbourhood appealing to all residents.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Park West at Lions Gate
Lions Collection Penthouse Residences starting from $1,568,000. Sign up to our VIP list above to ensure you receive timely notices for Park West.
Floor Plans for Park West at Lions Gate
Ranging from 513 – 2,467 sq ft, Park West homes are varied with 14 classic plans to choose from, plus penthouse and townhouse plans. Suites come in the following mix:
- 96 x 1-bedroom
- 138 x 2-bedroom
- 24 x 3-bedroom
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Park West at Lions Gate Interiors
Luxurious Modern Interiors
- Smooth textured engineered hardwood flooring
- Spacious 8’ 9” high ceiling
- Oversized windows with privacy blinds
- Fully temperature-controlled homes with air conditioning
- Closet organizers for main bedrooms
- Two beautiful colour schemes to choose from, Chestnut or Pearl
- Miele energy-saving fridge with integrated Italian cabinetry panel in all kitchens
- Miele Classic Chefs 5-burner gas cooktop in all kitchens
- Miele Built-In TopControl microwave oven with intelligent and timeless design
- Miele stunningly styled range hood fan in all kitchens
- Italian-style cabinetry with plenty of storage will accentuate the beauty of an open floorplan
- Innovative and versatile kitchen island that functions both as an oversized work surface and a dining table
- Quartz composite countertop and porcelain backsplash to beautify every kitchen
- Blomberg energy efficient washer and dryer
Soothing Elegant Bathrooms
- Italian-style cabinetry for ample storage
- Eco-friendly, dual-flush toilet in all standard bathrooms
- Grohe designed faucets in all master ensuites and all main bathrooms
- Grohe Shower System with extra-large basin and soothing dual function spray system
- Designer wall tiles and quartz composite countertop
- Polished chrome towel bar, robe hooks and tissue holder
- Elegant floating vanity mirror
Amenities at Park West at Lions Gate
Residents will enjoy the use of a piano lounge, gathering room, billiards room, drawing room, outdoor pool and deck, hot tub, TV lounge, chef’s kitchen, and fitness area. At the corner of Capilano Road and Marine Drive will be a public plaza and on Curling Road, a new pocket park. Commercial space will include a small grocery store, restaurant, retail space, and a daycare.
Parking and Storage
There will be approximately 485 parking spaces on two levels underground. Every residential parking stall is roughed-in for Level 2 (40amp 220v) electrical vehicle charging. Resident storage lockers are available for each suite. Individual bike lockers are an option.
Maintenance Fees at Park West at Lions Gate
$0.82 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Park West at Lions Gate
Keltic Canada Development acquires, develops, and constructs residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects with over 1.3 million square feet currently in planning and under construction in Metro Vancouver. Dedicated to creating a superior standard of living, Keltic focuses on luxury and design, and is committed to creating a superior standard of living with the highest level of craftsmanship. Past developments include Coco Oakridge, O2, and The Paramount.
Established in 1983, Rafii Architects is a Vancouver architectural firm offering comprehensive services in architecture, urban design, planning, and interior design. Their reputation is characterized by a proven ability to work with public officials and challenging client programs, while maintaining a timeless and refined design philosophy. Rafii’s extensive portfolio includes many well-received projects throughout the Greater Vancouver area, Vancouver Island, Alberta, and the US with particular recognition for high-rise residential and mixed-use projects. Examples featured here include Cascade City, Hudson Place One, and the nearby Meccanica.
Insight Design Group is an award-winning, Vancouver-based interior design firm with a focus on residential, commercial, and hospitality projects. They are a dynamic group committed to an enthusiastic approach in all they do. Since 1995, Insight has been involved with some of the most successful developments and projects in Vancouver and throughout Canada, including Apex at Seylynn Village, Bellevue, and Forester featured here.
Cristina Oberti Interior Design has extensive experience and knowledge of residential condominiums and commercial design. The firm designs prestigious interiors and provides a superior level of finishing and furnishing for their clients. They create a fresh message for each project, while advancing the notion of coherence, refinement and sophisticated European influence. Their portfolio includes Sun Towers, Belle Isle, and Coco Oakridge.
Expected Completion for Park West at Lions Gate
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in North Vancouver or West Vancouver?
Check out The Sentinel, Executive on the Park, Dundarave Beachside, and these great North Shore Presales!