At a Glance
- located at Admiral Way and 55A Street
- 4-storey woodframe lowrise
- 87 condominiums
- 12,000-sq-ft clubhouse
- situated between a marina & golf course
- steps from 16-kilometre Millennium Trail
- shopping is close by at Tsawwassen Mills
- just 7 minutes from Richmond, 15 minutes from Vancouver
- enjoy Summertime Sundays at the Ladner Farmers’ Market
Tranquil Homes on the Water
Introducing Pilothouse at Hampton Cove, a collection of 2- and 3-bedroom waterfront condominiums in a master-planned community by Polygon Homes. Iconic seaside architecture features charming board and batten siding, stone detailing, and beautiful spacious decks. Come home to soaring overheight ceilings, large windows, engineered hardwood flooring, spa-like en suites, and a gourmet kitchen with a custom island. Ranging up to 1,543 sq ft, these stylish homes are perfect for hosting friends or gathering the whole family for a holiday meal.
Living at Hampton Cove means you can bike or stroll the stunning Millennium Trail, meet friends at the golf club, or launch your boat from the marina just steps from your front door. Pilothouse residents will also enjoy exclusive access to The Hampton Club, a private clubhouse featuring over 12,000 sq ft of resort-style amenities, including an outdoor pool & hot tub, fitness studio, gymnasium, great room, and guest suites. With several excellent elementary and high schools, and a myriad of after-school activities in arts and athletics, Ladner is a fantastic place for families.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Floor Plans for Pilothouse
Find your ideal home with a selection of floorplans that range from 1-bedrooms + flex with 1 bathroom to 3-bedrooms with 2 bathrooms. Pilothouse offers the following unit mix:
- 1 x 450-sq-ft studio
- 4 x 1-bedroom + flex from 755 – 845 sq ft
- 61 x 2-bedroom from 1,005 – 1,190 sq ft
- 21 x 3-bedroom from 1,215 – 1,543 sq ft
Enjoy the sparkling sunset view from your deck or relax in your spa-inspired en suite bathroom. Recognizing that the kitchen is the heart of every home, Pilothouse residences include plentiful counter space and stainless steel appliances that will inspire you to cook like a master chef.
Chic & Contemporary Interiors
- Rich engineered hardwood flooring throughout main living area
- Overheight ceilings, including 10′ ceilings in main living areas
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms puts comfort at your feet
- Choose from two interior colour schemes: Moonlight or Sunlight
- Enjoy outdoor living on your own spacious deck or patio, many of which have stunning river & nature views
- Oversized sliding glass doors in Shore series homes
- Low-E windows improve energy efficiency & protect against UV light
- Heat pump air-conditioning system
- Gas hook-ups on balconies & patios for barbeques or heaters
- Hose bib for all ground-floor homes
- Multimedia connections for high-speed internet & data networking wiring
- Stacking washer & dryer
- Laundry sinks in some homes
Elegant & Efficient Kitchens
- Large central island with overhang, built-in shelving and a USB adapter
- Choice of rift-cut oak flat-panel or white reverse-Shaker cabinet doors matched with polished chrome hardware
- Engineered stone countertops & polished marble tile backsplash
- Pull-out pantry drawers, Lazy Susan (some homes), built-in recycling station
- Soft-closing hardware on all cabinet doors & drawers
- Warm engineered hardwood flooring
- Light up your work area with both under-cabinet lighting & recessed pot lighting
- Undermount stainless steel double sink
- Designer single-lever, low-flow faucet with pullout vegetable spray
- Garburator rough-in (electrical)
- Sleek stainless steel & integrated appliances co-ordinate beautifully:
- 30″ wide five-burner gas cooktop & self-cleaning wall oven
- 24″ integrated, energy-efficient dishwasher
- 36″ 16.8 cu.ft. integrated refrigerator with French doors & bottom-mounted freezer
- 30″ wide slideout hood fan
Bathrooms That Pamper
- Porcelain tile flooring
- Dual-flush toilets conserve water
- Engineered stone countertops
- Flat-panel laminate cabinetry with polished chrome pulls & soft-closing hardware
- En suite spa shower with frameless glass door, integrated bench seating, built-in toiletries niche (most homes)
- En suite soaker tub (some homes)
- Dual undermount sinks in en suite with floating vanity mirror, custom lighting & medicine cabinet
- Second bathrooms include tub or shower with tile surround (most homes)
- Heated flooring in en suites for added comfort during cooler months
- Stylish, stand-alone stainless steel chimney-style kitchen hood fan
- Wine fridge integrated into kitchen island
- Microwave with trim kit
- Chef’s kitchen package, including pullout rotating corner cupboard, cutlery tray, and spice tray drawer
Amenities at Pilothouse
Connect to nature in this refreshing marine setting complete with Pilothouse’s own lush landscaping and beautiful shared outdoor seating area with fireplace, wood trellises and direct access to the 16-kilometre waterfront Millennium Trail.
Residents will also enjoy use of The Hampton Club, featuring 12,000 sq ft of amenities that include an outdoor pool and spa, a barbecue terrace, a fully-equipped fitness studio, a gymnasium, guest suites for out-of-town visitors, and an entertainment space ideal for large family gatherings.
Parking and Storage
All residential parking stalls are roughed in with power for EV charging. Generous storage space including walk-in closets in most master bedrooms.
Maintenance Fees at Pilothouse
$0.31 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Pilothouse
Since 1980, the Polygon family of companies has built more than 26,000 homes throughout the Lower Mainland, ranging from concrete highrises to woodframe condominiums, townhomes and single-family communities. From this wealth of experience, Polygon has earned a trusted reputation, placing it among the most highly-respected group of home builders in British Columbia. Long before “Going Green” became trendy, Polygon made the commitment to build homes with an enduring connection to the land and the communities in which they do business. With their own sales, development, construction, and customer service departments all under one roof, Polygon is truly committed to serving their customers.
Rositch Hemphill Architects is a Vancouver-based firm that consistently ranks among the city’s top firms. The principals are leaders in the architectural community, spearheading a team with a passion for designing sustainable communities and livable spaces. In more than two decades since its founding, RHA has designed in excess of 20,000 housing units. Projects featured here include Ash Street, West Third, and The Marq.
Expected Completion for Pilothouse
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in White Rock, Surrey, or Delta?