At a Glance
- located at 182A Street & 97A Avenue
- 16 three-storey woodframe buildings
- 34 duplex townhomes
- near interchange for Highway 1, 15, 17 & 96 Avenue
- close to Tynehead Regional Park
- 7-minute drive to Langley Sportsplex & Cineplex Langley
- 8 minutes from Fraser Heights Recreation Centre
- Preschool & K-12 schools less than 10 minutes away
- 10-minute drive to IGA groceries
- 12 minutes from Guildford Town Centre shopping
Timeless Architecture & Exceptional Craftsmanship
Prestige is a new collection of 34 luxurious, duplex-style townhomes by Sivia Construction. With interiors from 1,301 – 2,100 sq ft, these family-size residences boast three upper floor bedrooms and two bathrooms, a main floor powder room and flex room, and a ground floor bedroom with its own bathroom and separate entry. Private outdoor spaces include a landscaped back yard and a covered main floor sundeck. Prestige homeowners will also enjoy use of a 2-storey amenity building that features a ground floor lounge, an upper floor fitness room, and an outdoor lawn with a children’s play area.
Tucked away in Fraser Heights between the Golden Ears Connector and Highway 1, Prestige conveniently connects you to where you need to go, yet is removed from the bustle of the city. All your shopping needs can be found just a short drive away at Guildford Town Centre. For commuting via the West Coast Express into Vancouver, the Maple Meadows Station is just 10 minutes away. On weekends, take your kids into the great outdoors at dog‑friendly Tynehead Regional Park, or along the river at nearby Surrey Bend Regional Park with 860 acres of wetlands, trails, picnic shelters, and a playground.
Pricing for Prestige
Starting from $1,299,999. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Prestige updates.
Floor Plans for Prestige
Prestige floorplans have interiors from 1,301 – 2,100 sq ft. Most are designed with four bedrooms, three full bathrooms, a main floor powder room and flex room, and a double garage. One plan has three bedrooms, while another features three bedrooms and a den. All residences have a main floor balcony with a gas barbeque bib and a private back yard.
- Modern laminate flooring throughout living & dining areas
- Lush carpeting on upper floors, lower floor bedrooms, and stairs
- 9’ ceilings on main & top floors
- Premium windows with low-E glazing reduces UV light damage & improves energy efficiency
- Family-sized, front-loading Samsung washer & dryer
- Forced air heating system with optional A/C installation
- Pre-wired connections for high-speed cable and internet, CAT 5e wiring, and alarm systems
- Hard-wired smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
- Fire sprinklers for added safety
- Modern laminate flooring
- Choice of two colour schemes: Classic (white) or Modern (grey)
- Designer pendant lighting
- Shaker-style cabinetry with soft-close hinges
- Under-cabinet task lighting
- Grand custom island
- Spacious pantries for ample storage (select homes)
- Scratch-, stain-, heat-resistant quartz countertops
- Custom herringbone backsplash with gloss finish
- Double-bowl, rectangular undermount sink with Delta pull-down spray faucet
- Stainless steel KitchenAid appliance package:
- 36″ refrigerator with French doors, interior water dispenser, ice maker
- 30″ 5-burner gas cooktop
- 30″ wall oven with integrated microwave
- 24″ dishwasher with hidden top controls
- Main floor powder rooms with black vessel sink
- Delta chrome faucets
- Polished quartz countertops with undermount sinks
- Contemporary, large-format 24″ x 24″ porcelain wall & floor tiles
- Polished towel bars, tissue & towel holders
- Sleek one-piece toilet
- On-demand hot water tank with recirculation pump
- En suite includes:
- Two vanities with undermount sinks
- 10mm frameless glass shower doors
- Black hardware & fixtures
- 8″ rain shower head, handheld shower extension on sliding bar, and 2 body jets
- Spa-inspired 24″ x 24″ floor & wall tiles
Amenities at Prestige
Homeowners will enjoy shared use of a 2-storey amenity building that includes a gym on the top floor and a party lounge with a bar on the main floor. Behind the building is a large yard with mature trees and a children’s play area.
Parking and Storage
Double side-by-side garages include EV charging and extra-long driveway aprons to easily accommodate two additional cars with majority of homes. Ten visitor parking stalls are distributed throughout the property.
Maintenance Fees at Prestige
$0.18 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Prestige
For over two decades, Sivia Construction has been building single-family homes and multi-family developments in the Lower Mainland. With an impressive portfolio of large custom homes, the family-run business has built a reputation for going above and beyond their clients’ expectations.
Form. Landscape. Artistic. Technical. Flat Architecture is a Surrey-based practice providing design services for residential, mixed use, commercial, and retail projects. FLAT is their philosophy for creating healthy, environmentally-friendly buildings that are smart, responsive, and live. Past work includes Flora & Fauna, Fraser Manse, The Jericho, and Westwood at Tynehead.
Su Casa Design is an award-winning Abbotsford interior design firm. For more than 15 years, they have been crafting custom, character-driven homes for residential projects across North America. The company is committed to building lasting, positive relationships, while creating beautiful, luxurious home plans that maximize a client’s investment of time and money.
Expected Completion for Prestige
The first phase is expected to be ready for occupancy in August 2022. Final completion is estimated to be in March 2023.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey, Langley, or Abbotsford?