At a Glance
- located at Country Club Drive & Via Centrale
- 7 two-storey woodframe buildings
- 24 townhomes
- adjacent to The Okanagan Golf Club Quail course
- 4-minute drive to Airport Village shopping
- 5 minutes from Kelowna International Airport
- 10-minute drive to UBC Okanagan
- 15 minutes from Lake Country wineries
- 25-minute drive to Downtown Kelowna
Where Recreation Meets Livability
Quail Landing is a collection of 24 new townhomes coming soon to North Kelowna. Created by CRC Developments, a recognized leader in residential golf community development, these 2-storey residences are ideally situated along the 18th hole of the championship Quail course at The Okanagan Golf Club. Homes will range from 1,500 – 1,900 sq ft, with a selection of 2-bed/2-bath and 3-bed/3-bath floor plans. Elegant yet approachable, Quail Landing offers an elevated level of quality and craftsmanship with thoughtful design that compliments the beauty of the ponderosa pine forests and emerald greens.
The Okanagan Golf Club is 384 acres of fertile, rolling high-desert country in the rainshadow of the Cascade Mountains. It consists of two 18-hole courses by golf course architects, Les Furber and Nicklaus Designs. Homeowners will enjoy access to the club with its golf simulator and dining options. Sarazen’s Restaurant and The Player’s Lounge and Grille offer an array of menu choices featuring local ingredients prepared with West Coast flair. Dine al fresco on the patio while enjoying an Okanagan wine paired with your meal to fully savour the delights of the region. With easy access to Kelowna International Airport, UBC Okanagan, and Lake Country, Quail Landing embodies both urban refinement and a vibrant recreational lifestyle for the perfect snowbird residence.
Pricing for Quail Landing
Starting in the low $700,000s. Sign up today to my VIP list above for priority access to Quail Landing updates.
With interiors from 1,500 – 1,900 sq ft, these 2-storey townhouses offer a choice of 2-bedroom/2-bathroom (Pineview Collection) and 3-bedroom/3-bathroom (Lakeview Collection) floorplans. Lakeview homes feature patios with lawns facing the pond and golf course. Pineview homes boast views of a sweeping forest-scape to the west.
Quail Landing Interiors
Quail Landing reimagines the home and hearth to be a place that delivers utmost comfort, fosters interpersonal connection, and is at one with the wider context of the great outdoors. An open concept and spacious interiors allow conversation and natural light to spill from room to room.
- Two designer finishing options offer the flexibility to customize your home: Agate or Ponderosa
- Voluminous 9′ ceiling heights
- Wide plank, German-made laminate wood flooring with Aqua Protect throughout main living areas
- Classic textured broadloom carpet in bedrooms
- Expansive energy efficient windows
- Sliding doors for a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Energy efficient LED Lighting
- Built-in linear gas fireplace with stone surround
- 8′ solid core interior bedroom and bathroom doors
- Stackable Whirlpool front-load washer & heat pump dryer
- Customized built-in laundry shelving
- Large-format tile flooring in laundry
- Energy efficient heating & air conditioning
- Natural gas barbeque hookup on exterior patios
- Stainless steel KitchenAid appliances:
- 36″ counter-depth Energy Star French door refrigerator
- 5-burner gas range with 3-speed hood fan and LED task lights
- KitchenAid’s quietist dishwasher at 39 dba
- Microwave with stainless steel trim kit
- Custom kitchen islands with additional cabinet storage & pendant lighting
- Polished quartz countertop & double undermount sink
- Timeless Shaker panel cabinetry with under-cabinet lighting and soft close hardware
- Chrome fixtures & cabinet hardware
- Recessed contemporary display shelving (Lakeview Homes)
- Large-format tile flooring
- Polished Quartz Countertop with undermount sink
- Motion sensor under cabinet lighting
- Shaker style cabinets with undercabinet lighting
- Chrome fixtures and accessories
- Heated tile flooring
- Custom glass shower enclosure with bench and tile surround
- In-home electric vehicle charging station
- Wide plank, German-made laminate flooring in bedrooms
- Matte black kitchen & bathroom fixtures, handles & accessories
Amenities at Quail Landing
A community firepit and pergola are located at the centre of the property.
Parking and Storage
Each home has a 2-car double wide private garage. All garages come roughed in for EV chargers. Buyers can opt for an EV charger as an upgrade. There are 7 visitor parking stalls at either end of the site.
Maintenance Fees at Quail Landing
Developer Team for Quail Landing
Established in 1987, CRC Developments has a leacy of world class, master-planned communities adjacent to championship golf properties. Residents of CRC projects enjoy an active, recreationally-oriented lifestyle at their fingertips. These properties put resident recreational lifestyle enjoyment at the forefront of the design process. When people experience a CRC property, they are inspired to become more active and improve themselves.
Hugh J. Bitz is an architect and professional civil engineer, practicing in the Okanagan Valley. With a pragmatic and sustainable approach to design, Hugh is fully engaged in all phases of the problem solving process, from the initial sketch through to the project’s completion. This engagement leads to the careful integration of building systems, and consistency in the design intentions and detailing throughout the project. A careful reading of the site and its potential, results in an environment that truly belongs to its place and the people who use it.
Sawchuk Developments was established in Kelowna in 1981. For over 40 years, the firm has been a leading general contracting firm dedicated to providing superior workmanship to clients throughout British Columbia. The company’s work spans industrial, commercial, and residential projects. Sawchuk Developments is chosen by government agencies, institutions, industrial companies, developers, architectural firms, and private clients because of their commitment to excellence in every project.
From professional office spaces to large retail locations (and everything in between), Hatch Interior Design is Kelowna’s award-winning interior design specialist. Unlike most interior design firms, Hatch focuses exclusively on commercial projects and multi-family developments. The studio is Kelowna’s leading commercial specialist, honoured with the high profile SHINE award for multiple projects.
Expected Completion for Quail Landing
First occupancy is expected in early 2023.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Kelowna, West Kelowna, or Summerland?