3601 Rae Avenue, Vancouver
At a Glance
- located on Rae Avenue near Boundary Road
- two 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 26 townhomes
- steps from Kingsway restaurants, services, shops
- 9 minutes from Joyce-Collingwood Station
- 11-minute walk to Swangard Stadium & Central Park
- 4-minute drive to Safeway & BC Liquor Store
- 14 minutes to Metrotown shopping via SkyTrain
- 24 minutes from downtown Vancouver
A Life with Style and Comfort
The latest addition to Vancouver’s family-oriented Joyce-Collingwood neighbourhood is Rae Garden, a collection of 26 townhomes from Rosanni Properties. Built over a parkade with EV charging stations, a large bike room, and storage lockers, Rae Garden offers a diverse choice of eight floorplans, ranging from a 737-sq-ft 2-bedroom suite to a 1,348-sq-ft 4-bedroom home. Key features include an energy efficient hot water and heating system, double-glazed Low-e windows, water- and scratch-resistant flooring, KitchenAid appliance package, and Shaw high-speed internet.
Located in a residential pocket off Boundary Road, Rae Garden is just a short walk to a multitude of retail stores, restaurants, coffee shops, and other necessities along Kingsway. On the south side of Vanness Avenue, Aberdeen, Melbourne, Gaston, and Collingwood parks offer a wide range of amenities, including tennis courts, sports fields, playgrounds, basketball courts, and picnic areas. Further on down Boundary Road, Central Park features an outdoor pool, pitch & putt golf course, walking trails, and sporting events at Swangard Stadium. Car-free connections abound nearby with multiple bus routes, the BC Parkway for cyclists, and SkyTrain for easy access to downtown Vancouver and other parts of the Lower Mainland. Contemplating a road trip for summer vacation? Take a short drive north on Boundary, and in less than 10 minutes, you’re on the Trans-Canada Highway to your next adventure. For working professionals and young families, Rae Garden is an ideal opportunity to create your dream home.
Pricing for Rae Garden
Starting from $687,600. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Rae Garden
Choose a floorplan that fits your lifestyle from a selection of eight layouts, ranging from two to four floors, with the following unit mix:
- 10 x 2-bedroom from 810 – 1,043 sq ft
- 11 x 3-bedroom from 984 – 1,342 sq ft
- 5 x 4-bedroom from 1,342 – 1,348 sq ft
You can browse basic flooplans on the Rae Garden website.
Rae Garden Interiors
- Double glazed and low emissivity coating windows
- Water and scratch resistant laminate flooring for durability
- Fibre optic cable for high-speed internet provided by Shaw Cable
- Heat recovery ventilation system
- KitchenAid appliances
- Soft closing cabinets and drawers
- Double stainless-steel kitchen sink with garburator
- Quartz countertop
- Kohler bathtub, toilet, sink
- Grohe faucets and showers
- Grohe handheld and oversized rain shower heads in master bedroom
- Energy efficient hot water and heating system
Parking and Storage
Vehicle parking, bicycle storage, and storage lockers will be provided in one level of underground parking.
Maintenance Fees at Rae Garden
$0.26 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Rae Garden
Developer, Rosanni Properties, commissioned Vancouver-based Matthew Cheng Architect to design Rae Garden. MCA is known for designing boutique residential communities tailored for families. Matthew Cheng has a unique ability to make the most of every square foot, creating functional, comfortable, and contemporary urban homes optimized for everyday living. Past projects featured here include Oak & Onyx, Acorn, and Vantage.
Expected Completion for Rae Garden
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Grandview-Woodland, Joyce-Collingwood, or Kensington-Cedar Cottage?
In This Location
With These Tags
New homes in BC are covered by warranty… Read more