At a Glance
- located at Lynn Valley Road & Valley Centre Avenue
- 6 buildings ranging from 4 to 12 storeys
- 358 strata residences
- panoramic views of the North Shore mountains & Burrard Inlet
- surrounded by over 300,000 sq ft of shops, services & amenities
- close to Lynn Valley Elementary & Sutherland Secondary schools
- 10-minute walk to Karen Magnussen Community Centre
- 3-minute drive to Highway 1
- 10 minutes from Capilano University
A Mountain Community by Bosa
The Residences at Lynn Valley is a new master-planned community by Bosa Development. Designed by award-winning Chris Dikeakos Architects, it features six Whistler-inspired buildings encompassing 358 homes surrounded by over 300,000 sq ft of shops, services, and amenities, including an extensive renovation of Lynn Valley Centre. The mall has more than 50 stores — anchored by Save-On-Foods, Winners, Shoppers Drug Mart, and BC Liquor Store — plus a second-floor professional level to serve all of your daily needs.
Evoking the grandeur of the surrounding forested mountain landscape, The Residences feature metal-clad peaked roofs, heavy timbers, shake siding, and stone accents. Overheight ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, and sizable decks embrace stunning mountain and valley views. Interiors by Cristina Oberti Interior Design include wide-plank engineered hardwood floors, stone and porcelain tile finishes, geothermal heating, and central air conditioning that provide a sense of comfort. Finer details, such as Italian cabinetry, premium Bosch appliances, quartz countertops, and Hytec bathtub give the homes a sophisticated, luxurious feel.
Lynn Valley — an unforgettable place to visit and an extraordinary place to live.
Pricing for The Residences
Pets allowed. Rentals allowed. Prices vary according to current property listings. Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and prices according to your needs.
Floor Plans for The Residences
With six buildings spanning four to 12 storeys, homes range from 550 – 2,285 sq ft with 1- to 3-bedroom + den condominiums, as well as 2-level townhomes.
The Residences Interiors
Warm yet minimalist, these rooms bring the surrounding elements of nature into your living space, with wide plank engineered hardwood floors and a palette of earth tones. Sleek integrated Bosch appliances and air conditioning provide touches of luxury to enhance your comfort.
- Choice of two designer colour schemes
- Smooth finish overheight ceilings
- Double-glazed Energy Star windows with low-E glass
- Custom roller blinds with framed valances in every home
- Engineered hardwood flooring in entry, kitchen, living, dining, and dens
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms
- Energy Star washer & gas dryer
- Geothermal heating
- Central air conditioning
- Individually metered for gas
- Custom cabinetry imported from Italy
- Premium quartz countertops with waterfall edges
- Solid slab backsplash
- Premium integrated Bosch appliance package with 36″ refrigerator
- Gas cooktop
- Contemporary Kohler modern rectangular undermount sink
- Sleek contemporary Grohe faucets
- Custom cabinetry imported from Italy
- Premium quartz vanity countertops
- Built-in custom medicine cabinet uppers
- Porcelain 12″ x 24″ floor tiles & wall tile for tub surround & shower wall
- Kohler dual-flush toilet with quiet-close seat
- Luxurious Hytec bathtub
- Enclosed glass shower in select en suites
- Soothing pressure balanced showerhead
Amenities at The Residences
Indoor resident amenities include a fitness studio, sauna, yoga room, social room with wet bar, meeting room, media room, and a dog wash. Outdoors, landscaped podium gardens also feature a barbeque dining area and a children’s playground. Three large new plaza areas with walkways, bike paths, and meeting points are located along the high street part of the development.
Parking and Storage
Parking is provided in an underground parkade with 846 vehicle stalls, including 242 commercial spaces. There is also Lynn Valley Centre’s existing 425 existing surface parking stalls.
Maintenance Fees at The Residences
$0.38 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Residences
Bosa Development is a wholly-integrated, privately-owned developer, contractor and asset manager, and one of British Columbia’s most respected privately-owned firms. Bosa has an impressive five-decade track record of providing efficient and expedient solutions for projects that present varied challenges. Bosa developments include City Gate, Eden and Oscar in Yaletown, as well as 819 Hamilton and Rosedale Gardens in Downtown Vancouver.
Chris Dikeakos Architects is a Burnaby-based architectural firm with a strong reputation for multi-unit and highrise residential design. Their work ranges from concept and design development to construction drawings and site services, site capacity studies, master planning, urban design, and rezoning. Projects include the tallest residential highrise in San Diego, the tallest pure residential highrise in Los Angeles, and Solo District and Station Square in Burnaby. Recent projects featured here include 1698 West Georgia, Georgetown, and Brewery District Building Seven.
Cristina Oberti Interior Design has extensive experience and knowledge of residential condominiums and commercial design. The firm designs prestigious interiors and provides a superior level of finishing and furnishing for their clients. They create a fresh message for each project, while advancing the notion of coherence, refinement and sophisticated European influence. Their portfolio includes The Arbutus, Sun Towers Two, The Residences on Marine, and Vista.
Expected Completion for The Residences
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in West or North Vancouver?