At a Glance
- located at 104 Avenue & 240 Street
- 18 x 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 97 x 3-bedroom townhomes
- bordered by a protected greenbelt
- across from a new elementary school
- Samuel Robertson Technical School a short walk away
- 9 minutes to Albion Fairgrounds & Sports Complex
- more than 200km of multi-use trails in the area
- 6-minute drive to Port Haney Station
Life is a Family Affair
Set within the breathtaking coastal mountains and wide blue skies of Maple Ridge, Ridgemont is a new collection of 3- and 4-bedroom townhomes from Fraser Valley builder, Nordel Homes. Local architect, Wayne Bissky, has combined West Coast aesthetics with elements inspired by Ridgemont’s natural setting, for a purposeful design that creates a sense of belonging. Spacious open floor plans conceived for easy family living, feature two professionally-designed colour schemes by award-winning Giraffe Designs.
Maple Ridge is an active community. The area boasts more than 200 kilometres of multi-use trails, numerous parks and beaches, an active equestrian community, as well as countless opportunities for biking, hiking, kayaking, and camping. The seasonal farmers’ market is a big hit with its local produce, craft beer, and tasty creations from Golden Ears Cheese Crafters. Or take the kids to WildPlay Element Park where they can zip line, climb, and run the obstacle courses. At Ridgemont, you’ll appreciate the harmony of natural surroundings and modern style.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Ridgemont
From $599,900 to $629,900. Only a few homes remain unsold. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Ridgemont
The remaining townhomes are available in four different layouts, ranging from 1,249 – 1,798 sq ft. They include three bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a flex or media room. You can browse basic floorplans on the Ridgemont website.
A family household is a wonderfully hectic one that’s full of life. We know that small considerations of form and function can have a deep impact on the livability of space. In every room you will delight in the little surprises of convenience and luxury that make life just a little bit more relaxed.
Interiors designed for easy family living
- Spacious open floor plans that are functional and exquisitely detailed
- Laminate flooring throughout main level with luxurious small-woven carpet upstairs
- Two professionally-designed colour schemes: Light with beige or Dark with grey
- Main floor offers lofty 9′ ceilings & oversized windows
- Vaulted ceilings in the master bedroom of select homes
- Low-E glass windows reduce UV-light damage & improve energy efficiency
- 2″ designer horizontal blinds in white
- Pot lighting throughout main level
- Full-size front-load Whirlpool washer & dryer
Gourmet kitchens fit for the whole family
- Open concept kitchens with convenient breakfast bar that seats up to four
- Luxurious quartz countertops with large scale tile backsplash
- Double-bowl sink in kitchen island
- Designer pendant lighting over island breakfast bar
- Stainless steel counter-depth fridge with water & ice dispensers
- Stainless steel slide-in oven with gas range, including power boil burner
- Stainless Steel tall-tub dishwasher
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Exterior natural gas bib for deck barbeque
Like having your very own spa right at home
- Double vanity in master en suites
- Contemporary chrome faucets & bathroom accessories
- Spacious 5′ walk-in shower in master en suites
- Deep soaker tub in all main bathrooms & select master en suites
- Sleek single-piece toilets with dual-flush & soft-closing seat
- Eye-catching tile backsplash
- Main floor powder room in all homes
Amenities at Ridgemont
Residents will enjoy shared use of a 2-storey community building with a range of amenities for all ages. Upstairs features a large, fully-appointed kitchen with dining table, a lounge space with large-screen television, a billiards table, and a kid’s zone. On the ground level is a fitness room, open workspace, and an outdoor barbeque area. Outside is a central greenspace with a children’s playground surrounded by large shade trees and a community garden.
Parking and Storage
Each residence offers parking for at least two vehicles with options for parking of up to four vehicles. Select homes include space for oversized vehicles.
Maintenance Fees at Ridgemont
$0.14 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Ridgemont
Nordel Developments’ journey began over two decades ago. A group of friends came together with a vision of building homes distinguished by superb quality and long-lasting value. They began constructing luxurious single-family homes and quickly garnered a reputation for uncompromised quality and meticulous attention to detail. Expanding to include multi-family townhomes, Nordel Developments has since become one of the elite construction companies in the Lower Mainland, Alberta, and Vancouver Island.
Bissky Architecture is a professional architectural firm located in Maple Ridge. For more than 25 years, they have successfully completed many projects throughout Western Canada and abroad. Bissky was a practising Green firm long before it was in vogue — committed to living close to their work, thereby reducing their environmental footprint while serving their community. Bissky believes they cannot meet the needs of their clients without addressing those of the community as well. Good design successfully mediates between the two.
Since our beginnings in 1993, Giraffe Design has gained a reputation for producing award-winning environments, which range from intimate residential properties to Vancouver’s largest commercial developments. We specialize in creating timeless and classic interiors which reflect the diverse lifestyles and personalities of our broad client base. Our creativity and our passion is design inspired.
Expected Completion for Ridgemont
Completed fall/winter 2019.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Albion, East Central, or Cottonwood?