At a Glance
- located at Olmsted Street & Princeton Avenue
- 33 two- & three-storey woodframe buildings
- 167 townhomes
- adjacent to a new 3.5-acre park
- 1km from future Coast Salish Elementary School
- 4-minute drive to Deboville Slough Trail
- minutes from Pinecone Burke Provincial Park
- 8-minute drive to Lafarge Lake-Douglas Station
- 9 minutes from Coquitlam Centre shopping
- 11 minutes to Costco
Family-Friendly Parkside Townhomes
Returning to Burke Mountain for their sixth development, Mosaic Homes presents Riley Park, a collection of family-size townhomes next to a new 3.5-acre public park. The community consists of an upper parcel of 76 residences in 17 buildings and a lower parcel with 91 rowhomes in 16 buildings. Four unit types offer a selection of floor plans from two to four bedrooms with interior space from 1,320 – 2,300 sq ft. All homes have attached 2-car garages and private outside space in the form of balconies, lawns, or patios. A new interior look and feel features Rich Navy and Oyster colour schemes, 10′ ceilings, 7′ oversized windows, engineered hardwood flooring, KitchenAid stainless steel appliances, Shaker-style cabinetry, quartz countertops, bedroom carpeting, porcelain tile bathroom flooring. Homeowner amenities include a clubhouse with a fitness studio and multi-purpose room, a patio with picnic tables, green spaces, and children’s play areas.
Situated in Burke Mountain’s rapidly developing Smiling Creek neighbourhood, residents will enjoy incredible panoramic views of the Fraser Valley, Golden Ears mountain range, and Mount Baker. The area is home to many of southern BC’s finest outdoor sites. Within easy reach are 17+ kilometres of connected trails, an active mountain biking community, 180 acres of parks, and 23 acres of future parks. Less than five minutes by car are Pinecone Burke Provincial Park, the Coquitlam River, Minnekhada Lookout, and the infamous Traboulay Trail. In addition, all the amenities of city life will be within a 5-minute walk to the future Burke Mountain Village, the community’s commercial and social hub. It will include 120,000 sq ft of retail space, a state-of-the-art community centre, and a large public plaza. While removed from the city’s hustle and bustle, commuters are less than 10 minutes away from Coquitlam Centre, Lougheed Highway, and SkyTrain.
Pricing for Riley Park
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Riley Park updates.
Floor Plans for Riley Park
Riley Park offers a choice of four unit types with two to four bedrooms and interiors from 1,320 – 2,303 sq ft. Outdoor spaces can include patios, lawns, and balconies.
- 2 x 1,320-sq-ft 2-bedroom
- 89 x 3-bedroom from 1,320 – 1,571 sq ft
- 76 x 4-bedroom from 1,503 – 2,303 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Riley Park Interiors
Inside the Home
- 10′ ceilings on main level
- Contemporary baseboard and doorway trims
- Powder room off the main floor
- Oversized 7′ windows increase natural light
- Recessed LED pot lights in carefully selected locations
- Cut pile carpeting throughout bedrooms, upstairs hallway, and main stairways
- Reinforced television wall with cord-concealing conduit for wall-mounted big screen TVs
- Plenty of storage in every home by way of pantries, closets or storage rooms
Inside the Kitchen
- Shaker-style cabinets in Rich Navy or warm Oyster grey colour schemes
- Knobs and pulls in champagne bronze
- Warm white textured backsplash with handcrafted effect
- Quartz stone countertops with a cast enamel double bowl sink
- Pull-down spray faucet in champagne bronze
- Under-cabinet integrated task lights
- KitchenAid appliance package:
- KitchenAid 36″ stainless steel refrigerator with French doors and bottom freezer
- KitchenAid 30″ electric slide-in convection range
- KitchenAid 24″ fully-integrated dishwasher
- Broan 30″ concealed hood fan
- Option to add Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- Option to add Whirlpool 27″ stacked front-load or side-by- side washer & dryer (home specific)
Inside the Bathroom
- Shaker-style cabinetry in rich navy, soft white, or warm oyster grey colour schemes
- Oversized porcelain tiles line floor & walls in second bathrooms
- En suite porcelain floor tile – warm grey large format porcelain tile that draws inspiration from natural stones
- En suite wall tile – vertically stacked classic white tile adding texture and depth
- White porcelain vanity sinks with a gentle curve for a more classic profile
- Quartz countertops
- Deep soaker tubs in white acrylic
- Frameless glass showers
- Single-lever faucets in polished chrome
- White dual-flush toilet
- Showerheads and handle sets in polished chrome
Amenities at Riley Park
Upper Riley Park will offer three common areas. Between Building 15 and the park is an outdoor amenity space with a lawn, picnic tables, bench, a children’s log play feature, and a play house. Next to Building 3 is another outdoor amenity with a social space, trellis, and a lawn. A north-south pathway passes through the amenity to connect with Olmsted Street. At the corner of Riley Street and David Avenue is the “Northwest Lookout”. It features an outdoor fitness space, seating, and an open lawn for picnics with views facing Mount Baker.
In Lower Riley Park, there is a central amenity area on the south side of Building 4 that includes a 1,156-sq-ft clubhouse, a patio with picnic tables, a lawn, an exercise space, and a children’s play area with a log climber. The community amenity building has a fitness studio and a multi-purpose room, full of natural light, for birthday parties, family reunions, or yoga sessions. At the corner of Olmsted Street and Princeton Avenue is a small plaza with bench seating and a trellis.
Adjacent to Upper Riley Park is a new 3.5-acre public park boasting sweeping views of the valley. It has a viewing platform with binoculars, a seating area with a porch swing bench, lawns, picnic areas, and rope hammocks. A playground includes a slide, a climbing tower, a roller-slide that uses the slope of the land, a standing swing, and musical chimes.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an attached 2-car garage, of which 101 are double-wide and 66 have a tandem arrangement. All are equipped with electric vehicle charging capabilities and have sufficient space for bicycle storage. For visitors, there are 34 parking stalls distributed throughout both north and south parcels.
Developer Team for Riley Park
Brought to you by the developer of Cambria, Cambria Park, and Elizabeth, Vancouver-based Mosaic Homes is driven by a simple purpose: the thoughtful and urbane densification of cities. Mosaic currently focuses on building the best apartments and townhomes throughout Greater Vancouver. It’s about adding value using great design — value that endures for years after you move in.
Founded in Vancouver in 1992, EKISTICS Architecture is a multi-disciplinary design and consulting studio specializing in sustainable planning, architecture, landscape architecture and land development. Their studio is currently supported by over fifty highly-skilled design professionals with expertise in planning, architecture, urban design, stakeholder consultation, graphic design, resort planning, landscape architecture, and integrated golf design. EKISTICS’ philosophy is to strike a balance between people and natural systems by applying sound ecological planning principles which stress the alliance of science, technology, economics, sociology, and design. Past projects featured here include SEAandSKY, Beaufort Landing, and Gardner.
Expected Completion for Riley Park
From late 2023 to early 2024.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Coquitlam West, Maillardville, or Burke Mountain?