At a Glance
- located at Rocklin Street & Victoria Drive
- 72 x 3- to 5-bedroom townhomes
- steps from Traboulay Port Coquitlam Trail & De Boville Slough
- Leigh Elementary School & Apel Montessori nearby
- short walk to Victoria Park playground
- close to Leigh Park off-leash dog area
- 5-minute drive to Natureway Farm Market & Save-On-Foods
- minutes from Pinecone Burke Provincial Park
- short drive to Coquitlam Centre shopping
Urban Living in a New Creekside Setting
Woodbridge Homes introduces Rocklin on the Creek, a new collection of 72 3- to 5-bedroom townhomes situated along a protected creek in the natural beauty of Burke Mountain. Ranging in size from 1,324 – 2,288 sq ft, with rear fenced yards and two-car garages, you have the space and flexibility for your family to grow. Interiors from Portico Design Group elevate the everyday with two curated colour schemes, durable laminate flooring, premium stainless steel KitchenAid appliances, and large windows flood your home with light.
There is a progressive and exciting vision for a family-friendly Burke Mountain community. From schools and community centres, to shops and restaurants, the existing and planned amenities make Rocklin on the Creek a truly livable destination. This is a community connected to the outdoors. Hike and bike all of the nearby trails, including more than 25 kilometres along Traboulay Port Coquitlam Trail. There’s endless opportunities to explore by way of fishing, camping, canoeing, swimming, and more at Pinecone Burke Provincial Park. The convenience of urban living meets a tranquil natural setting where your family can enjoy easy access to the everyday necessities that improve your quality of life.
Pricing for Rocklin on the Creek
Sales from $714,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Rocklin on the Creek updates.
Floor Plans for Rocklin on the Creek
Choose from a variety of layouts offering three and four bedrooms, ranging in size from 1,324 – 2,288 sq ft. You can browse basic floorplans on the Rocklin on the Creek Website, then contact me to discuss your needs.
Rocklin on the Creek Interiors
Rocklin interiors are designed to reflect a more intentional pace—encouraging gathering and elevating the everyday. Two curated colour schemes capture the natural hues of Burke Mountain and the best elements of the creekside setting, while large windows flood your home with light. Master bedrooms feature vaulted ceilings, creating a spacious yet private retreat.
- Choice of two interior colour schemes curated by Portico Design Group
- Spacious vaulted ceilings in master bedrooms
- Ground-floor bedroom suite with separate access in some homes
- TV wall with cable outlets designed for the perfect home media centre
- Durable laminate flooring throughout kitchen, living and dining areas in natural or grey oak
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms, upper hallways, stairways and select lower family rooms for warmth and comfort
- Large windows for ample natural light
- Sleek window blinds control privacy and ambience
- Premium stainless steel KitchenAid appliance package featuring:
- 30″ KitchenAid slide-in gas range with 5-burner stove and convection oven
- 30″ Faber slide-out hood fan for a sleek, integrated look
- 36″ KitchenAid French door fridge and freezer with internal water and ice dispenser
- 24″ KitchenAid dishwasher with a third level rack that adds 35% more washing space
- Large pantry for additional storage with built-in KitchenAid microwave and trim kit
- Premium Grohe single-handle faucet with dual spray pulldown
- Shaker-style cabinetry
- Stylish and durable Caesarstone quartz countertops designed to withstand stains, scratches, and everyday life
- Modern white hexagonal ceramic tile backsplash
- Corner cabinet organizers and oversized drawers for convenient and accessible storage
- Open shelving in upper cabinets (and islands in select homes) offers an opportunity to add a personalized design touch
- Elegant recessed under-cabinet lighting ensure bright space to work and dine in
- Islands and extended countertops offer additional seating for entertaining
- Shaker-style cabinetry
- Crisp white ceramic tile on main bathroom walls creates a clean aesthetic
- Porcelain tiles on en suite walls and floors
- Double sinks in en suite bathrooms
- Premium Grohe faucets in polished chrome
- Stylish and durable Caesarstone quartz countertops
- Luxurious soaker tubs in main bathrooms
- Spa-inspired rain shower heads with hand shower attachments
- Sleek frameless glass shower surrounds in en suites
- Efficient one-piece dual flush toilets
- Whirlpool front-load, side-by-side or stacked washer & dryer
- Laundry room millwork including countertop, shelving, cabinet, and drying rack
- Gas connections on patios or decks to make grilling easy
- Electric vehicle charging outlets in garages
- Garages with finished drywall and paint
- Custom storage solutions for master walk-in closets in select homes
Amenities at Rocklin on the Creek
Running diagonally through the community, a protected creek is the focal point for a lushly landscaped leisure space with gardens, a children’s playground, and a lit pathway and bridge that connect homes on either side. A resident club house features a meeting space, lounge, and kitchen for gatherings large and small.
Parking and Storage
Each home features two-car garages with side-by-side or tandem parking and automatic garage door openers. Sixteen visitor parking stalls are distributed throughout the community.
Maintenance Fees at Rocklin on the Creek
$0.21 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Rocklin on the Creek
Woodbridge Homes is a 25-year-old family business, born from a vision of creating homes that provide enduring value for the families that live in them. Woodbridge is a team of highly-skilled and dedicated developers, designers, and builders of townhomes and condos. Focused on developing communities that are designed with intention, each Woodbridge home is built with precise attention to detail, exceptional construction methods, and quality materials. A Woodbridge home can be found throughout the Fraser Valley and Metro Vancouver.
Located in Vancouver, Ciccozzi Architecture is an award-winning, full-service architecture firm specializing in residential and commercial design. At the heart of Ciccozzi’s identity is a carefully-honed design process — one that promotes co-operation, interactivity, and highly-personalized service for every client. The practice of architecture is where art and technology intersect. Ciccozzi strongly believes that the best design comes not from a predetermined aesthetic, but rather reveals itself through a process of discovery. Previous projects featured here include Kira, Latimer Heights, Provenance, and Soleil.
Portico Design Group has been selected to bring Rocklin’s interiors to life through creative use of space, colour, and texture with their vast in-house library. Portico provides full interior design services for residential and commercial real estate developers, resort operators, and private home owners in Canada and the United States. Previous Portico projects featured here include Cambie62, Chelsea Gate, Lariva, and Toppen Ridge.
Expected Completion for Rocklin on the Creek
Early completions and move-ins start summer 2020 and extend to May 2021.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, or Port Moody?