At a Glance
- located at Kingsway & Rupert
- 4-storey, mixed-use building
- 21 condominiums
- 1,902 sq ft of ground-level retail space
- steps to Kingsway restaurants, services, shops
- near Collingwood, Gaston, and Melbourne parks
- 15 minutes to Metrotown shopping by bus
- 1km from Joyce-Collingwood Station
- 24 minutes to downtown Vancouver via SkyTrain
A Place for Everyone
Rupert by Kaval Properties is a limited collection of 21 condominiums situated in the heart of Vancouver’s Joyce-Collingwood neighbourhood. Choose from a selection of studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom floor plans that range from 456 – 829 sq ft. All homes include a flex space that can be used for privacy, storage, or a workspace. Private outdoor spaces include ground-level patios, enclosed balconies on the second and third floors, and top floor decks that present stunning city views. Open-concept interiors feature durable laminate flooring, Whirlpool appliances, laminate flat-panel cabinetry, quartz countertops, and electric baseboard heating. Building amenities offer residents shared use of a social lounge with kitchenette and a garden with urban agriculture beds.
Rupert homeowners will appreciate this very walkable location that also benefits from excellent transit service. A diverse selection of cafés, shops, services, and restaurants are just steps away, including the Collingwood branch of the Vancouver Public Library. Stock up on groceries and household items nearby at London Drugs and Safeway. For even more options, Metrotown and Crystal Mall are a short bus ride away. It’s easy to follow a healthy daily routine of walking, jogging, or cycling with four major parks within walking distance. In addition, popular Central Park at Boundary & Kingsway offers forested trails, an outdoor pool, tennis courts, golf, playgrounds, and lawn bowling. For convenient, car-free connections to other Lower Mainland destinations, you can choose from frequent bus service on Kingsway, the R4 RapidBus to UBC, or the recently upgraded Joyce-Collingwood SkyTrain station. Embrace an unforgettable lifestyle of experiences waiting for you to share and be part of.
Pricing for Rupert
Starting from $682,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Rupert updates.
Floor Plans for Rupert
Ranging from 456 – 829 sq ft, Rupert offers a selection of four studio, nine 1-bedroom, and seven 2-bedroom floorplans. Interiors include high ceilings, walk-in closets, extra wide outdoor balconies with panoramic views, and an extra flex space that can be used as a workspace or reading room. The unit mix is:
- 4 x studios
- 10 x 1-bedroom
- 7 x 2-bedroom
From open-concept gourmet kitchens to deep soaker tubs, your life in Rupert is professionally designed for a modern lifestyle.
- Bedrooms & flex rooms, creating an integrated look that flows with contemporary living
- Laminate flooring with high performance tread layer in the entry, living, dining
- Interior flex rooms uniquely designed for privacy, storage or workspace
- Electric baseboard heating, providing inexpensive residual heat
- 2″ durable faux wood blinds, durable UV/fade/impact resistant
- Solid entry doors complete with polished hardware
- Stylish lighting fixtures in every room
- Energy-smart stainless steel Whirlpool appliances include: ceramic cooktop stove/oven combo, built-in dishwasher, microwave hood fans, & refrigerators
- Open concept kitchens, designed to maximize storage & provide ample room for inspired chefs
- Durable laminate flat-panel, square edge kitchen cabinets includes soft closing drawers & doors
- Cabinets complimented with glossy finish and quartz countertops
- Polished steel branded faucets & fixtures with full garburator
- Sleek stainless steel double bowl undermount sink
- Polished white coloured quartz countertops, paired with white cabinets
- Classic style polished fixtures and accessories
- White porcelain undermount sinks
- Efficient plumbing water fixtures
Amenities at Rupert
Residents can entertain in a comfortable indoor lounge equipped with kitchen and bathroom. Outdoors is a garden with raised urban agriculture plots.
Parking and Storage
Secured underground parking provides residents with vehicle stalls and bicycle storage that is designed to include additional items.
Maintenance Fees at Rupert
$0.31 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Rupert
For over 25 years, Kaval Properties has pursued creating affordable real estate developments. With roots in the Lower Mainland, the company has established a name with quality, affordable projects ranging from single-family homes and condominiums, to prime commercial space and master-planned communities. With a solid team of local contractors, Kaval Properties is proud to maintain more than decade-long relationships with the majority of their suppliers and contractors.
Expected Completion for Rupert
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Grandview-Woodland, Joyce-Collingwood, or Kensington-Cedar Cottage.