At a Glance
- located at West 26th & Ash Street
- four 2 ½- & 3-storey buildings
- 19 townhomes
- steps to King Edward Canada Line station
- short walk to Queen Elizabeth Park
- near Hillcrest Community Centre recreation
- minutes from Oakridge Centre shopping
- close to Cambie Village shops & restaurants
Established. Connected. Cambie.
Defined by sophisticated, yet subtle, contemporary design, Seasons is the latest elegant offering by Sightline Properties from The QE Collection. These 19 luxurious Cambie Corridor townhomes feature a lush central courtyard with greenery and open areas between the four buildings. The amenity spaces, combined with private patios and rooftop decks, create the ultimate West Coast lifestyle of indoor-outdoor living. Floor plans are meticulously designed, placing an emphasis on livability and comfort that maximize the spaces your family will cherish. There is so much to enjoy at home, not limited to your five-piece en suite, wet bar, home gym, and custom accessories closet.
Each townhome in The QE Collection is just steps from Queen Elizabeth Park. This crown jewel of Vancouver parks features a conservatory with tropical plants and birds, a series of manicured gardens, pitch & putt golf, pickleball and tennis courts, duck pond, disc golf, and ample green space for picnics. Nearby, the Hillcrest Aquatic Centre is your centre for health and wellness facilities, while next door catch a ball game or the farmers market at Nat Bailey Stadium. Cambie Village offers grocery shopping at Choices Markets, boutiques, cafés, household items at Shoppers Drug Mart, multi-cultural restaurants, and art house movies at the Park Theatre. Beyond the neighbourhood, you are connected to Downtown, Oakridge, Richmond, and YVR Airport via the Canada Line with King Edward Station being less than a five-minute walk from your door. Experience the high point of West Side living at Seasons.
Pricing for Seasons
Starting from $1,998,800. Sign up today to my VIP list above for priority access to Seasons updates.
Floor Plans for Seasons
Nine 2 ½-storey townhomes in two buildings of five and four units, offer Home I plans that consist of 3 bedrooms, a den, 2 ½ bathrooms, and a wellness room. Interiors range from 1,412 – 1,463 sq ft. Two main floor patios and two upper floor sundecks provide an additional 315 sq ft of space.
Ten 3-storey townhouses facing West 26th Avenue in two buildings of five units, consist of Home II plans with 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms, and a wellness room. Interiors range from 1,652 – 1,733 sq ft, while 485 sq ft of outdoor space includes a patio and rooftop deck.
- Entryway cubby and storage space in home foyers
- Signature accessories closet outside of stunning 5-piece en suite (Home II plans)
- Beautiful wide plank, engineered hardwood flooring in all living spaces
- Built-in wet bar outfitted with a 41-bottle wine fridge in living rooms (Home II plans)
- Custom oak detailing along home staircase railings
- Recessed downlights illuminate all living spaces
- 9′ ceilings on main floors
- Large windows with sleek roller blinds & contemporary drapes
- Woven carpets throughout all bedrooms and stairs
- Lavish built-in master bedroom accessory closets with high-end finishes (Home II plans)
- EnergyStar LG stacked front-load washer & dryer with state-of-the-art LoDecibel Quiet Operation and SmartDiagnosis
- Top-grade safe to store your valuables
- Two-tone wood cabinetry with choice of three colour palettes: Sage Green, Warm White, or Wood Grain
- Quartz waterfall islands with USB charging outlets
- Quartz countertops seamlessly match high-end backsplashes
- Custom spice rack above oven
- Under-cabinet puck LED lights illuminate countertops
- Cabinetry offers plenty of storage, with hidden recycling compartments
- State-of-the-art luxury stainless steel appliance package:
- 36″ Miele stainless steel integrated refrigerator with dual freezer drawers
- 30″ Miele 5-burner gas cooktop with patented GasStop function
- 30″ Miele stainless steel integrated wall oven with Pyrolytic cleaning technology
- 29″ Faber integrated hood fan with LED lighting and four-speed electronic push control
- 24″ Miele Milano stainless steel integrated dishwasher
- 21″ Panasonic stainless steel microwave with cyclonic inverter technology
- Shaker-style cabinet doors with soft-close hardware
- Vanities with smooth-finish, quartz countertops, and matching backsplashes
- Dual-flush Kohler toilets with the quiet-close lid
- Aqualem rainfall shower heads with adjustable wands
- Two designer en suite colour schemes:
- Light scheme brightens the room with White Pearl Gloss shower tiles with contrasting matte black floor tiles
- Dark scheme features striking Black Pearl Gloss floor-to-ceiling shower tiles with matching matte black floor tiles for a bolder choice
- Floor-to-ceiling ivory tiled en suite walls
- Roomy alcove en suite bathtubs offer ultimate relaxation
- En suites feature Kohler undermount sinks with Aqualem chrome faucets
- Chic en suite vanity mirrors offer maximum space and a clean, modern look
- NordicTrack Vault offers a variety of strength, stretch, and cardio workouts
- With premium dumbbells, kettlebells, yoga, pilates, and strength training accessories, Vault Complete takes your training to the highest level
- With Vault’s intuitive reflective mirror screen, you stay engaged while watching your form, posture, and movements
- NordicTrack spin bike with iFit Interactive Personal Training
- Features a 22″ rotating HD touchscreen to stream workouts on-demand with elite trainers riding through beautiful destinations
- iFit trainers digitally adjust your incline, decline, and resistance from 24 levels, hands-free
- Premium rubber flooring to absorb the impact of cardio movement and dropped equipment while protecting your floors
- Rubber flooring is eco-friendly and made from recycled rubber, reducing your carbon footprint
Your Back Yard
- End each day with breathtaking views of the North Shore
mountains from your private rooftop patio (Home II plans)
- Rooftop patios are equipped with a natural gas hookup and roughed in for a luxurious hot tub with roomy seating area
- Lush landscaping provides privacy for all garden-level patios
Smart Home Package
- Nest Hello intercom with chime extension
- Nest third-generation learning thermostat
- Dual-zone Sonos home entertainment system
- Year-round comfort with temperature-controlled heating and air conditioning
- State-of-the-art touchscreen alarm system
Amenities at Seasons
A courtyard is terraced with a central walkway splitting the elevation between the front unit rear patios and the rear unit courtyard patios. Enjoy at-home recreation for the whole family with outdoor fitness quarters, a climbing wall, and exercise bikes.
A variety of spaces for social interaction have been provided throughout the courtyard, including pocket seating areas, a kid’s play area, and a communal al fresco dining area with a covered lounge space, kitchenette, and a barbeque.
Parking and Storage
One level of underground parking offers 36 vehicle stalls, including 1 accessible. All stalls are roughed in for EV charging. Accessible bike lockers are located just off of the main courtyard walkway, providing storage for 57 bicycles and electrical outlets for 29.
Maintenance Fees at Seasons
$0.32 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Seasons
Sightline Properties is a Vancouver-based real estate development company backed by over 50 years of industry expertise in development, construction, and property management. Sightline prides itself in creating homes with quality craftsmanship, expert building design, and luxurious and livable interiors. The company is committed to adding complementary communities to Vancouver’s urban setting, and believes in building homes for homeowners.
Yamamoto Architecture is a young design-oriented firm focused on multi-family and mixed-use buildings. They are currently working on projects ranging in scale from single-family homes to concrete high-rises that have included Willow, Main & Twentieth, Monument, and 1220 and 1298 East Hastings.
Annaliesse Kelly leads a team of passionate and talented designers at AK Design who strive to create the best commercial, corporate, and residential interior designs in the country. Having been a part of the design world for fifteen years, Annaliesse has earned four Georgie nominations and a win along the way. Before launching her own company, Annaliesse worked with architectural firms, as an in-house designer for a major design-build company, and as a consultant for other interior design firms. Previous AK Design projects include Just West, The Morrison, and Elevate at Sunstone.
Expected Completion for Seasons
Are you interested in learning more about other homes on the West Side, along the Cambie Corriodor, or in Mount Pleasant?