At a Glance
- located at Lytton Street & Mt. Seymour Parkway
- six 4-storey & one 3-storey buildings
- 102 garden flats & townhomes
- next to Windsor Secondary School
- across from Ron Andrews Community Recreation Centre
- 3-minute drive to Parkgate Village shopping
- 4 minutes from Seymour Golf & Country Club
- 5-minute drive to Highway 1
- 19 minutes from Mt. Seymour Resort
See More Nature
Baden Park is a picturesque 6.25-acre, master-planned community by Anthem Properties in North Vancouver. Sitting on Baden Park’s northeast side, Seymour is a collection of 102 multi-level townhomes and garden flats, surrounded by generous greenery and bordered by woodlands. These are contained in six 4-storey stacked townhouse buildings and one conventional 3-storey townhome building. A selection of floorplans offer a choice of two bedrooms, two bedrooms + den, and three bedrooms + den with either 1- or 3-level layouts. With premium kitchen appliances, a main floor powder room, and full-sized washer and dryer, these homes are crafted for families. Interiors have been curated with two nature-inspired colour schemes by North Vancouver design team, The Mill. Private exterior spaces include balconies or patios for each home. Outdoor common areas offer lush courtyards, a children’s play area, and a dog run.
Seymour, Baden Park’s second phase, is a recreation lover’s paradise. Ron Andrews Community Recreation Centre and Canlan Sports are both next door. Mount Seymour’s lush forests, countless parks, and unlimited nature scenes are on your doorstep. Mountain bikers and hikers can take to the mountain’s extensive trail network. Mt. Seymour Resort is at the summit — your winter playground. Summer is for watersports enthusiasts. Deep Cove Kayak Centre is the ideal place to rent your personal watercraft, or you can launch a power boat at nearby Cates Park. For a relaxed afternoon on the links, Seymour Golf & Country Club and Northlands Golf Course are a short drive down Mount Seymour Parkway. Your home at Seymour is a habitat for adventure.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Seymour
Starting from $1,179,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Seymour updates.
Floor Plans for Seymour
Seymour offers a selection of 29 two-bedroom and 73 three-bedroom townhomes. These will be distributed between six 4-storey stacked townhouse buildings and one conventional 3-storey townhome building.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Well Appointed Interiors
- Two nature-inspired colour schemes: Clay and Sand
- Airy 9’ ceilings on the main floor and primary bedroom
- White roller-blind window coverings for light control and privacy
- Durable wide-plank laminate flooring throughout complimented by a wool blend carpet on the upper floors
- Spacious balconies off the main living area and primary bedroom for year-round, outdoor entertainment
- Laundry room equipped with full-sized front loading Samsung washer & dryer in a white finish, laminate countertop and smooth tile floors
- Wind down in the private primary bedroom on the upper level, complete with a generous walk-in closet with built-in shelves, a luxurious en suite with double vanity and private balcony
- Contemporary square edge, wood-textured cabinetry with brushed nickel metal pull hardware on lower cabinets
- Modern, thin Shaker cabinets with a matte finish on upper cabinetry, full height pantry, and paneled fridge for a seamless look
- Pure white durable quartz countertops paired with a white, speckled stone backsplash
- 29″ deep single-bowl undermount sink
- Premium stainless steel Baril pull-out faucet
- A curated selection of modern, high-performance appliances:
- 36″ Fisher & Paykel integrated French door refrigerator with bottom freezer (32″ for Garden Flats)
- 30″ Fulgor Milano glass induction cooktop
- 30″ Faber slide-out range hood fan
- 30″ Fulgor Milano convection wall oven
- 24″ Bosch integrated dishwasher
- Panasonic stainless steel microwave with trim kit
- Smooth tile floors
- Matte white horizontal wall tiles
- Luxurious soaker tubs for complete relaxation
- Polished Laufen undermount vanity sink in the main and en suite bathrooms
- Convenient powder room on the main floor
- Single-handle brushed nickel Baril faucets
- Water-efficient, dual-flush Laufen toilets
- Spa-like en suites:
- Minimalistic frameless glass shower
- Brushed nickel Baril rainfall shower head with handheld wand
- Contemporary off-white tile floors complimented by glossy hand cast style wall tiles in the shower
- Stainless steel shower shelf for everyday essentials
- Stylish hanging glass pendant light
Amenities at Seymour
Community amenities for Seymour homeowners include lush, landscaped courtyards between the buildings designed as family-oriented spaces for socializing and informal outdoor play. There is also an off-leash dog area and a children’s play space. A network of trails from your front door wanders all the way up Mount Seymour.
Parking and Storage
All homes come with one parking stall and one storage locker in an underground parkade. Transportation options include Modo share cars and an e-bike share program. Hose down off-road adventures and muddy paws at the parkade wash station.
Maintenance Fees at Seymour
$0.40 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Seymour
Founded in 1991, Anthem Properties is a real estate development company focused on investment, development, and management of commercial and residential properties. Their growing residential portfolio includes more than 10,000 homes that are complete, in design, or currently under construction — from master-planned, mixed-use residential, and multi-family to townhome and single-family communities. Long before breaking ground, Anthem invests heavily in a rigorous process of research, planning, and due diligence to ensure a successful outcome.
Integra Architecture is an award-winning firm located in downtown Vancouver. Formed in 1999 by two experienced architects — Dale Staples and Duane Siegrist — the partners share a belief in client-centered architecture, teamwork, and long-term working relationships. The firm’s capable staff has extensive experience in all types of residential buildings, mixed-use projects, as well as renovations and seniors housing. Garden Drive, Dwell, and Lolo on 3rd are Integra projects previously featured here.
The Mill Design Group was founded in 2011 by interior designer, Janine Wilson. Based in North Vancouver, The Mill specializes in West Coast, Scandinavian, vintage, mid-century modern, Nordic, and minimal style interiors for multi-family projects. Their design belief is that interior finishes should be timeless and easy to manage, without sacrificing style and comfort.
Expected Completion for Seymour
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Lonsdale, Lynn Valley, or Seymour?
Check out Yew, Eastwoods, Lupine Walk, and these great North Shore Presales!