At a Glance
- located at Granville & 61st
- 18 x 3-bedroom luxury condominiums
- close to Montessori & K-12 schools
- short walk to South Granville cafes, restaurants, shops
- 4-minute drive to McCleery Golf Course & Driving Range
- 6 minutes from McArthur Glen outlets
- 7-minute drive to Pacific Spirit Regional Park trailhead
- 10 minutes to downtown Vancouver
- 2 pets & rentals allowed
A Captivating Streetside Presence
Welcome to Shannon 18 by Azora Group, an exclusive collection of luxury 3-bedroom townhomes on the West Side of Vancouver. Designed by Gradual Architecture, it consists of 18 contemporary residences with inviting landscaped entries, private balconies with sweeping views, and a central courtyard. These 4-level homes each have three upper floor bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a main floor powder room. Most also have multi-purpose rooms on the lower level with direct access to the underground parkade. European-inspired interiors by Area3 Design have open concept layouts with 9′ ceilings and premium kitchen appliances, created with entertainment and relaxation in mind.
Shannon 18’s convenient location provides easy access to downtown Vancouver, Richmond City Centre, and Vancouver International Airport — all within 10 minutes. Daily necessities — such as grocery shopping, banking, and coffee — are found just two blocks away in Marpole Village. Enjoy a range of nearby recreational opportunities from improving your tee-off at the McCleery Driving Range to taking a peaceful stroll through the trails of Pacific Spirit Regional Park. Take a leisurely weekend spin along the Arbutus Greenway to Granville Island to find gourmet delicacies for a satisfying picnic. Urban conveniences are at your doorstep.
Pricing for Shannon 18
Starting from $1,399,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Shannon 18 updates.
Floor Plans for Shannon 18
Choose from a selection of seven different 3-bedroom flooplans, ranging in size from 955 to 1,256 sq ft. These contemporary, 4-level townhomes include inviting landscaped entrances and private balconies with sweeping views of Vancouver. Most homes have secure storage rooms on the lower levels with direct access from the underground parking garage. You can browse basic floorplans on the Shannon 18 website.
To take advantage of this very limited opportunity, contact me today to discuss availability, plans, prices, and upgrade options.
Shannon 18 Interiors
- 9′ ceilings throughout the main floor
- Modern wide-plank hardwood floors throughout main floor
- Lavish waffle pattern carpet on stairs & in bedrooms
- Stacked LG front-loading washer & dryer
- Polished quartz countertops with adjoining backsplashes
- Sleek & contemporary white cabinetry available in grey or wood accent
- Soft-closing cabinet drawers & doors
- Adjustable cabinet shelving
- Subtle & sophisticated under-cabinet lighting
- Modern stainless steel undermount sink
- Riobel pulldown faucet & in-sink disposal
- Stainless steel appliances:
- 36″ Fisher & Paykel refrigerator
- 30″ Bosch 5-burner gas cooktop
- 30″ Bosch convection wall oven
- 30″ Bosch slideout hood fan
- Bosch dishwasher
- Stylish Riobel bath & shower fixtures
- 12″ x 24″ porcelain floor & wall tiles
- Flat skirt modern soaker-style bathtubs
- Contemporary toilets throughout
- Main floor powder rooms for convenience
- Relaxing, spa-like en suites include:
- Large porcelain floor & wall tiles
- Modern frameless glass shower enclosures
- High quality quartz vanity with undermount sink
- His and hers double vanities in select units
- Duravit toilets
- Bianca Carrara wall tile upgrade
Amenities at Shannon 18
Landscaped patios and entryways front a central courtyard that offers front door access to the laneside homes.
Parking and Storage
Each residence includes one underground parking stall in a parkade that also provides a secure bicycle storage area. Homes have direct access to the parkade from the lower floor where most units have a multi-purpose room that can be used for storage and where some townhomes have a washer and dryer.
Maintenance Fees at Shannon 18
Developer Team for Shannon 18
Azora Group is a family-owned development and construction company, committed to developing functional and design-oriented custom homes in the Greater Vancouver area. Simplicity and attention to detail is what makes Azora developments exceptional and unique amongst others. Azora thrives in making houses that their clients and their families can call home.
Gradual Architecture is an experienced, Vancouver-based architectural design firm focused on custom-designed homes, multi-residential projects, commercial developments, and light industrial complexes. Teamed up with a group of creative architects, designers, and skilled technicians, Gradual is capable of providing a full range of architectural services to clients.
Area3 Design Studio is a collaborative interior design firm that creates innovative interiors with an international sensibility. Known for their boutique luxury West Side projects, such as Cambridge Mews, their residential spaces are both functional and beautiful, with careful attention to tone, texture, and colour throughout every space. Other projects featured here include Acorn, Berkeley Village, and Brillia.
Expected Completion for Shannon 18
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Kerrisdale, South Vancouver, or Kitsilano?