At a Glance
- located lakeside at Campbell Place
- 108 leasehold townhomes
- 5,800-sq-ft Amenity Centre + waterfront park
- next to Shelter Bay Marina
- down the street from 19 Greens Golf Course
- 5-minute drive to Okanagan Lake Shopping Centre & Landmark Cinemas
- near numerous wineries, including Quail’s Gate & Mission Hill
- 5 minutes from downtown Kelowna shops, restaurants, services
Kelowna’s Newest Lakeview Community
Shelter Bay by the Van Maren Group of Companies is West Kelowna’s newest townhome community on the shores of Okanagan Lake. With distinctive modern architecture and bright, spacious layouts, these three-level residences are ideal for young, active families and empty nesters looking for a carefree lifestyle. All include a large rooftop deck with spectacular views that can accommodate a hot tub. You’ll also love the Amenity Centre with swimming pool, hot tub, and gym, and a waterfront park with sandy beach, children’s playground, beach volleyball and pickle ball courts, beach pavilion, picnic area, and a dock.
Shelter Bay’s unique West Kelowna location offers easy access to the Okanagan Lake Bridge, and is only five minutes to the parks, shops, services. and restaurants of downtown Kelowna. The west side of the bridge, on the other hand, presents a more relaxed setting with its wineries, parks, and residential neighbourhoods. Boaters will love the proximity of Shelter Bay Marina for all your boat storage needs. If golfing is your passion, nearby 19 Greens is an 18-hole natural grass putting course with a fun, carpeted 18-hole mini course. The area is also home to many world-class wineries — such as Quail’s Gate and Mt. Boucherie — many of them offering some of the best restaurants in the valley. With all these local amenities and more, Shelter Bay is the center of it all.
Pricing for Shelter Bay
Phase I now selling from $1,094,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Shelter Bay updates.
Floor Plans for Shelter Bay
These 3-storey homes are ideal for young, active families and empty-nesters. Ranging from 1,920 – 2,582 sq ft, Shelter Bay’s eight floorplans offer a choice of 3-bedroom to 5-bedroom + flex layouts. All homes include a rooftop deck with spectacular views of Okanagan Lake and Kelowna. Roof decks with up to 603 sq ft of living space, are designed to accommodate hot tubs. U plans include a built-in elevator.
Shelter Bay Interiors
- Choice of two professional interior designer colour schemes
- Faux wood beams on the ceiling of the living area
- “A” & “B” units to have 9′ ceilings on all levels
- “D” & “E” units to have 9′ ceilings on basement and upper level, 10′ ceilings on main floor
- Elegant linear gas fireplace in each home
- Vinyl plank flooring in the entry, basement, living and, dining room, kitchen, stairs and bedrooms
- Ceramic tile flooring in bathrooms and laundry area
- Spacious walk-in closet in master bedrooms
- Front-loading washer & dryer
- Homes heated and cooled with ground source geothermal
- Energy saving on-demand, gas-fired hot water tank
- Wired for Internet, television, telephone
- Hard-wired smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detector, sprinkler systems installed
- Quartz countertops with tile backsplash
- Plenty of storage and counter space
- Large islands with 11″ overhangs to create bar seating
- Stainless steel appliance package:
- counter-depth French door refrigerator with ice maker & drawer freezer
- 30″ slide-in all gas range
- low profile hood fan
- built-in 24″ microwave
- dishwasher with hidden top control buttons
- Sophisticated flat-panel cabinetry in designer finishes
- Stylish and energy-efficient recessed lighting in kitchen and dining room ceilings
- Beautiful pendant lighting over kitchen island
- Double stainless steel under-mount sink with single lever 3-function pulldown spray head with touch controls
- Modern flat-panel cabinetry
- Spa-like en suite with glass enclosed and ceramic tile shower
- Double vanity sinks
- Full-length vanity mirrors
- Chrome faucets and matching bath hardware
- Main bathroom bathtub is a 5′ tub/shower one-piece unit
Amenities at Shelter Bay
Residents will enjoy exclusive use of a 5,800-sq-ft Amenity Centre with a swimming pool, hot tub, and gym. There’s also a waterfront park with sandy beach, children’s playground, beach volleyball, pickle ball courts, a beach pavilion, picnic area, and a dock.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an attached double garages with an automatic door opener. Visitor parking is distributed throughout site.
Maintenance Fees at Shelter Bay
Developer Team for Shelter Bay
Chilliwack brothers Eric and Bernie Van Maren started their construction and development careers over 45 years ago. Together they have been involved in the design, construction, and development of well over 20,000 homes in BC, Washington State, and California. The Van Maren Group has always been praised by their customers for their attention to detail in every aspect of the communities they build and commitment to after-sale service.
Expected Completion for Shelter Bay
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Peachland, Kelowna, or Penticton?