At a Glance
- located at 224th Street & Fraser
- two 5-storey woodframe lowrise buildings
- 82 condominiums
- many homes with sweeping views across the Fraser River, Mount Baker, Golden Ears
- steps from downtown shops & restaurants
- close to Haney Place & ValleyFair malls
- 1 block to Lougheed Highway
- 10-minute walk to West Coast Express
- 5-minute drive to Kanaka Creek Regional Park
Natural Living. Urban Attitude.
Choose to plant your roots in one of 82 generously-appointed urban homes, located at the enviably walkable 224th Street & Fraser, in the heart of a community rich in history and regrowth.
For every sweeping mountain vista and a short walk to the river, there’s a visit to an artisanal coffee shop, local merchant, or micro brewpub for a night on the town.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Sierra Ridge
From $379,900 to $899,900. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Sierra Ridge updates.
Floor Plans for Sierra Ridge
Sierra Ridge offers a selection of of 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom homes, ranging from 648 – 1,115 sq ft. Some are adaptable suites for improved accessibility.
Sierra Ridge Interiors
Live distinctively at Sierra Ridge with your choice of two curated, contemporary colour schemes. With lofty nine-foot ceilings, elegant plank flooring, extensive windows with custom rolling blinds, to well-designed kitchens with polished details and waterfall edges.
- Lofty 9′ ceilings
- Choice of two contemporary interior schemes
- Elegant plank laminate flooring and large format porcelain tile floors
- Extensive windows with rolling blinds
- Blomberg front-loading washer & dryer in a space-saving closet
- KitchenAid stainless steel appliances
- Space saving microwave/hood combination
- Under-counter stainless steel sink for a clean modern look and ease of cleaning
- Polished chrome faucet and hand sprayer
- Solid surface countertops, large format porcelain tile splashes, and waterfall edges
- Floating cabinet and solid surface countertop
- Above-counter master en suite porcelain sink for a clean spa look
- Walk-in shower with large format floor-to-ceiling porcelain wall tile, inset shower shelving and frameless glass door
- Polished chrome faucet and tap, telescoping showerhead and hand sprayer
Amenities at Sierra Ridge
Each building will have its own multi-purpose room with kitchen and attached patio with outdoor seating. Building Two also offers all residents a shared rooftop lounge with an outdoor fire pit, barbeque, and panoramic views.
Parking and Storage
A two-level, secure underground parkade will provide residential storage/bike locker rooms and parking for 142 vehicles, of which 18 are for visitors and 4 are accessible.
Maintenance Fees at Sierra Ridge
$0.25 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Sierra Ridge
Atterra Development Group is a Maple Ridge company comprised of a leadership team that offers close to 70 years of combined experience in acquisition and development. The trusted Atterra team has worked with, and worked for, some of the largest and most successful developers in the real estate and development industry. With this industry knowledge, they have carefully selected partnerships to aid in their latest new development, Sierra Ridge.
Atelier Pacific Architecture is a full-service practice licensed and registered in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario. APA’s scope of projects includes office, educational, retail, community, multi-family residential, recreational, and hospitality developments. Since Brian I. Shigetomi launched the firm in 1993, APA has completed a significant portfolio of projects throughout the Lower Mainland and BC, including Centra and Lariva.
Expected Completion for Sierra Ridge
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Abbotsford, Langley, or Maple Ridge?