Silva at a Glance
- located at 75A Avenue & 138 Street
- three 4-storey woodframe buildings
- 261 condominiums
- next to King’s Crossing Shopping Centre
- across from Frank Hurt Secondary School & Park
- 10-minute walk to Newton Recreation Centre & Arena
- 7 minutes by bus to Hollywood 3 Cinemas
- 15-minute drive to Highway 91
- 20 minutes from White Rock Promenade
Everything You Love Close to Home
Coming soon to Newton Town Centre, Silva by Wanson Group is a community of 261 condominiums in three 4-storey buildings. These value-oriented homes offer a selection of 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans with 2-bedroom homes on levels 2, 3, and 4 featuring Lumon retractable glass solariums. Resident amenities include multi-purpose rooms with kitchens, gyms, a co-working space, and landscaped courtyards with children’s play areas, lawns, tea houses, and firepit lounges.
Silva is ideally situated for a community-centric lifestyle. Satisfy all of your shopping and professional service needs within the neighbourhood at King’s Crossing Shopping Centre, Costco, and Centre of Newton Shopping Centre. For leisure and entertainment, the Newton Arena, new Newton Recreation Centre, and Hollywood 3 Cinemas are just a short walk, bike, or bus ride away. Silva’s central location also places you within comfortable distance of numerous daytrip destinations, such as Burns Bog, Crescent Beach, Tynehead Regional Park, and White Rock.
What is the Pricing for Silva?
Starting from $519,900. Current incentives as of February 20, 2023:
- Save $5,000 on 1-bedrooms
- Save $10,000 on junior 2-bedrooms
- Save $15,000 on 2-bedrooms
What Floor Plans are offered for Silva?
Silva will offer a mix of 104 value-oriented one-bedrooms and 157 two-bedroom plans. Ground floor suites will have direct access to public sidewalks or interior walkways, as well as small private patios and gardens.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and incentives according to your needs.
What will Silva Interiors look like?
- Choose from two nature-inspired colour palettes: Light & Dark
- Homes designed for real life: open, efficient floorplans that maximize functional floorspace; quality finishes that retain their beauty and are easy to maintain
- Solid wood flat-panel entry door with self-close hinges for excellent sound attenuation
- 9′ ceilings in all main living areas (except dropped ceilings to accommodate mechanical ducting where required)
- A large selection of homes feature a tech nook or flex space for your home office
- Durable laminate flooring connects the entry, kitchen, living and dining areas, while plush carpet in bedrooms enhances barefoot comfort
- Overhead pot lights throughout the living spaces
- Modern perforated roller shades on all windows, with black-out roller shades in bedrooms for sound sleep
- Energy-efficient Whirlpool front-load washer and dryer
- Modern two-toned cabinetry with soft-close hinges and drawers throughout
- Under-cabinet task lighting makes meal prep easier
- Adjustable shelving to maximize functional storage space
- Full-height glass tile backsplash
- Corner cabinets have organizers so you can find everything you’re looking for
- Dual-bin, roll-out recycling centre for compost and recycling
- Stunning engineered stone countertops
- Most homes have kitchen islands with breakfast bars
- Deep double-bowl undermount stainless sink has chrome faucet and pull-down sprayer
- Modern stainless steel appliance package includes:
- Whirlpool 24″ large-capacity dishwasher — great for big family dinners
- Whirlpool 19 cubic foot 30″ refrigerator with bottom freezer to keep you well stocked up
- Whirlpool 30″ 4-burner gas range and self-cleaning oven to delight the family chef
- Faber slide-out hood fan to clear the air
- Spa-inspired porcelain floor tile in all bathrooms
- Relax deeply in your generous 60″ slope-backed soaker tub
- Modern polished chrome fixtures including faucets, shower heads, towel racks, and robe hooks
- Solid surface engineered stone countertops with porcelain undermount sinks
- Elegant semi-frameless glass shower looks beautiful and is easy to clean
- Convenient medicine cabinets for storing things out of sight
- 4.8L high-efficiency toilets
- En suite bathrooms have chrome shower heads with hand-held wands
- En suites—and some main bathrooms—feature dual porcelain sinks to make mornings run smoothly
What are the Amenities at Silva?
Each building will provide residents with an underground fitness room and a ground floor multi-purpose room that includes a kitchen and direct outdoor access. The north building will also have a co-working space with office furnishings for residents who work from home.
Outside, landscaped courtyards at the southwest corner of the south building and between the central and north building, will include large lawns, teahouses with undercover seating, children’s play spaces, firepit lounges, and benches. Corner plazas with trees and bench seating will also be located next to the south and central buildings.
Are Parking and Storage available?
Short-term racks for 26 visitor bicycles will be located at ground level in front of the lobby entrances for each of the three buildings. Two levels of underground parking in two separate garages, will provide secure storage for a total of 427 bicycles and stalls for 384 vehicles, of which 63 are for visitors. Electrical rough-ins for EV chargers are to be provided at all parking spaces. An additional parking stall can be purchased for $25,000. An additional storage locker is $3,000.
Who is the Developer Team for Silva?
Since 1990, Wanson Group has been creating quality homes throughout the Lower Mainland. Characterized by innovative and functional designs, Wanson homes consistently deliver an exceptional value and ownership experience. Distinctive for their intimate scale, their communities are friendly and family-oriented – places where you actually get to know your neighbours. By focusing on these values, Wanson turns houses and streets into desirable neighborhoods with shared ideals and family values.
BHA Architecture is the evolution of Burrowes Huggins Architects and a 29-year track record of delivering high-quality and functional architecture. Since the firm’s inception in 1990, BHA has successfully completed thousands of residential units, several large-scale resorts, and a wide variety of commercial and institutional projects. Extensive experience throughout Western Canada provides BHA with expertise in a variety of construction forms, methodologies, and municipal processes. Previous projects include Field + Fort, Portside, and Forte.
Portico Design Group has been selected to bring Lemonade Lane’s interiors to life through creative use of space, colour, and texture with their vast in-house library. Portico provides full interior design services for residential and commercial real estate developers, resort operators, and private home owners in Canada and the United States. Previous Portico projects featured here include Cambie62, Chelsea Gate, Lariva, and Toppen Ridge.
When is the expected Completion for Silva?
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in North Surrey, Newton, or Fleetwood?