At a Glance
- located at Island Highway & Plowright Road
- 4-storey woodframe lowrise
- 37 condominiums
- close to preschool & K-12 schools
- 2-minute walk to Four Mile Brewpub & Brewery
- 3-minute bike ride to E&N Rail Trail
- 4-minute drive to Admirals Walk Shopping Centre
- 7 minutes from Juan de Fuca Recreation Centre
- 9-minute drive to downtown Victoria
A Community to Call Home
Skyeview is a new collection of 37 condominiums by TLA Developments. Designed by local architect, Alan Lowe, this 4-storey lowrise offers a more affordable selection of 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans with interiors from 576 – 986 sq ft. Interiors by Saanich designer, Betty Kost, are finished in a choice of light or dark colour palettes. Oversized windows and 9′ ceilings maximize natural light, while spacious patios and decks extend indoor comfort outdoors. Quality is assured with premium Haier, Samsung, and Whirlpool appliances; soft-close cabinetry; quartz countertops; and marble-pattern tile. Each home comes with one parking stall. Building extras include secure bicycle storage, a bike repair room, storage lockers, and a pet wash station.
Situated between Esquimalt and Langford, View Royal is a tranquil residential neighbourhood of mostly single-family homes. For young families, View Royal Elementary School, Island Kids Academy, and View Royal Preschool are within easy walking distance. For downsizers, nearby View Royal Square has doctors, dentists, clinics, and a pharmacy. Find all of your daily essentials a short drive away at Admirals Walk Shopping Centre, with a Thrifty Foods, financial services, Canada Post, veterinary, and a Bosley’s pet store. For days when you’d rather skip the dishes, get takeout from Top Dog Pizza & Donair or relax with a happy hour pint down the street at Four Mile Brewpub. Stay fit at Juan de Fuca Recreation Centre where you’ll find an ice rink, indoor pool, BMX track, golf course, tennis & vollyball courts, and sports fields. Car-free mobility is just a short ride away with the E&N Rail Trail which is ideal for weekend excursions between Saanich and Sooke. Explore the diverse outdoor opportunities that showcase the breathtaking natural beauty of the Pacific Coast.
Floor Plans for Skyeview
Aiming to provide the missing middle, Skyeview offers an mix of 21 one-bedroom and 16 two-bedroom floorplans with interiors from 576 – 986 sq ft. All ground floor homes have private patios, while upper level suites include spacious sundecks.
- Choice of two colour palettes: Sandbar (Light) or Driftwood (Dark)
- Floors 1 through 4 feature 9′ ceilings
- Highly durable laminate flooring in living areas & bedrooms
- Oversized windows for increased natural light
- Discreet and stylish roller blinds
- In-suite laundry closet
- Samsung 24″ front-load washer
- Samsung 24″ front-load ventless heat pump dryer
- Sustainable trickle vent system to introduce fresh air circulation
- Quartz countertops
- Tile backsplash
- Under-cabinet lighting in upper cabinets
- Soft-closing cabinet doors & drawers
- Under-mounted sink
- Premium full-size appliance package in all units:
- Haier 15 cu ft, 4-door French bottom-mount refrigerator
- Whirlpool 4.8 cu ft guided electric front control range with easy-wipe ceramic glass cooktop
- Whirlpool 1.1 cu ft low profile microwave-hood combination
- Whirlpool stainless steel integrated dishwasher
- Solid core doors in powder rooms
- Tile surround showers in all en suites
- Quartz countertops
- Marble tiled flooring
- Under-mounted sink
- En suites feature heated floors
Parking and Storage
Each home includes one parking stall. Parking is divided between 9 spots on a surface lot and 36 in an underground parkade, including 1 accessible stall. The parkade also provides storage space for 37 lockers, a room for 48 bicycles, a bike repair room, and a pet wash station. Visitor racks in front of the lobby entrance accommodate 6 bikes.
Maintenance Fees at Skyeview
$0.41 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Skyeview
Victoria-based TLA Developments is a veteran-owned and operated property development company that specializes in building new, multi-family and single-family homes across Canada. Leveraging their military staff training, the company brings precision and teamwork to their projects. TLA is built on effective leadership, clear communication, and efficient project execution.
Alan Lowe Architect is a Victoria-based architectural firm with Alan Lowe as principal. Since 1990, they have been providing planning, design, and project management services for clients across Vancouver Island. The firm takes a keen interest in combining unique local knowledge with innovative design excellence. ALA offers creative and cost-effective solutions, while ensuring project design is compatible with the built environment. Alan Lowe’s work was recognized in 2009 with the Georgie Award for Best Single Family Detached Home. He is also a former mayor of Victoria.
Signature Interiors is a full-service design company specializing in residential, commercial, and marine projects. Betty Kost, principal interior designer, has over 25 years of experience on projects ranging from very large to very small. Signature Interiors has won multiple awards for full house renovations, kitchen and bathroom renovations, condominium projects, and heritage restorations. Servies offered are new construction, renovations, space planning, color consultation, mill work drawings, project management, and materials importing.
Expected Completion for Skyeview
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Langford, View Royal, or Esquimalt?