At a Glance
- located at Cottonwood Avenue & Adler Avenue
- two 6-storey buildings
- 150 condominiums
- near expanded Cottonwood Park
- close to new Coquitlam Family YMCA
- walking distance to Burquitlam Station rapid transit
- 1 SkyTrain stop from Lougheed Town Centre shopping
- 6-minute drive to Highway 1
- 8 minutes from Simon Fraser University
1-, 2-, and 3-Bedroom West Coquitlam Homes
Inspired by West Coast architecture, Skylark is a collection of 150 condominiums by Polygon Homes. These two 6-storey woodframe mid-rises feature contemporary elements such as pronounced overhangs, rich brick details, and large windows with black frames. Elegant lobbies make a first impression with vaulted ceilings, paneled walls, ambient lighting, and a tranquil fireplace. Between the buildings, an impressive 5,000-sq-ft landscaped courtyard features a fire pit, an al fresco dining area, and a children’s play space. Residents will also have use of an air-conditioned fitness studio and a multi-purpose room. Skylark floorplans optimize space and flow with interiors from 626 – 1,173 sq ft and layouts with one to three bedrooms. The homes boast open-concept living areas, beautiful kitchens, luxurious bathrooms, and balconies or patios to enjoy outdoor living.
Set on a quiet, residential street, this prime Burquitlam location is for those who like to be close to it all — just a short walk from Burquitlam Station and steps from an expanding Cottonwood Park. Once complete, it will include softball and soccer fields, tennis courts, a lit multi-use sport court with basketball hoops and built-in street hockey nets, outdoor table tennis, an exercise area with urban parkour elements, a children’s playground, and a splash park. A new Family YMCA just two blocks away will offer an indoor pool, gym, fitness studios, multi-purpose space, child minding, and a family development centre. Well-connected by transit and commuter routes, Skylark puts everything within easy reach, including Simon Fraser University and the great shops and services of Burquitlam Plaza and The City of Lougheed.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Skylark
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Skylark updates.
Floor Plans for Skylark
Ranging from 626 – 1,173 sq ft, a wide variety of layouts offer smart, versatile living spaces in sync with busy, active lifestyles. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Expansive windows and high ceilings create airy, light-filled interiors brimming with style and function. Modern kitchens feature convenient islands, soft-close cabinetry, and sleek stainless steel appliances. Bathrooms are luxurious retreats with custom vanities and tilework.
- Choose from two custom designer-selected colour schemes: Cottonwood or Evergreen
- Rich and durable laminate wood flooring unites the entry, living, kitchen and dining areas, while plush carpet adds additional comfort to all bedrooms
- Overheight ceilings create bright, airy interiors
- Low-E windows reduce UV exposure, improve energy efficiency, and fill your home with natural light
- Roller shades on all windows provide additional privacy
- In-suite washer & dryer
- Pre-wired connections for high-speed cable and ADSL, CAT 5e wiring, and cable TV outlets in bedrooms and living rooms
- A covered deck or ground-floor patio extends your living space outside
- A wireless security system is standard in ground-floor homes
- Engineered stone countertops and a full-height porcelain tile backsplash
- Sleek stainless steel appliances include:
- 17-cubic-foot refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer
- 30″-wide, 5-burner gas cooktop and self-cleaning electric wall oven
- 30″ variable-speed hood fan with light
- 24″ stainless steel dishwasher
- Double-bowl undermount sink with single-lever chrome
faucet & telescopic vegetable spray
- Flat-panelled cabinetry with polished chrome pulls & under-cabinet lighting
- Functional cabinetry solutions include stacked drawers, rotating corner cupboards, and adjustable shelving (some homes
- Sleek recessed lighting beautifully illuminates the kitchen
- Intelligent details include soft-closing cabinetry & drawers, USB outlet, and dual-bin rollout recycling station
- Designer-selected porcelain tile flooring
- Custom flat-panel cabinetry with polished chrome pulls
- En suite shower featuring a showerhead with an adjustable hand-held wand and integrated bench seating
- Engineered stone countertops, dual porcelain sinks, and polished chrome hardware (most en suites)
- Second bathrooms feature a soaker tub with porcelain tile surround and engineered stone countertops
- Reduce water consumption with dual-flush toilets
Amenities at Skylark
Hotel-inspired lobbies present a favourable first impression with double-height ceilings, panelled walls, custom ambient lighting, a tranquil fireplace, and inviting seating areas where residents can relax and socialize. A Parcel Pending smart electronic locker system ensures you securely receive important deliveries without having to be at home.
To host larger gatherings, choose from a spacious multi-purpose room or an outdoor dining area in the 5,000-sq-ft private courtyard between the two buildings. The courtyard also features seating nooks, a children’s play space, a stretching area, and a landscaped green space. Homeowners will also have use of an air-conditioned fitness studio.
Parking and Storage
Skylark will have an underground parkade with two levels. Those interested in purchasing a locker, an additional parking stall, or a parking space with an EV charger should contact me immediately to confirm availability and prices.
Developer Team for Skylark
Since 1980, the Polygon family of companies has built more than 26,000 homes throughout the Lower Mainland, ranging from concrete high rises to wood-frame condominiums, townhomes and single-family communities. From this wealth of experience, Polygon has earned a trusted reputation placing it among the most highly-respected group of home builders in British Columbia. Long before ‘Going Green’ became trendy, Polygon made the commitment to build homes with an enduring connection to the land and the communities in which they do business. With their own sales, development, construction, and customer service departments all under one roof, Polygon is truly committed to serving their customers.
Integra Architecture is an award-winning firm located in downtown Vancouver. Formed in 1999 by two experienced architects — Dale Staples and Duane Siegrist — the partners share a belief in client-centered architecture, teamwork, and long-term working relationships. The firm’s capable staff has extensive experience in all types of residential buildings, mixed-use projects, as well as renovations and seniors housing. Garden Drive, Clyde, and Lolo on 3rd are Integra projects previously featured here.
Expected Completion for Skylark
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Port Moody, Coquitlam, or Port Coquitlam?
Check out Band, Elmwood, Clarke & Como, and these great Tri-Cities Presales!