Skyview Summerland at a Glance
Skyview consists of how many homes?
There are 40 townhomes in 10 quadplex buildings.
How far away is grocery shopping from Skyview?
Summerfair Shopping Centre is 650m away.
Are there schools near Skyview?
Summerland Middle & Summerland Secondary schools are within a 10-minute walk.
A Fulfilling Lifestyle Community
Skyview Summerland is a collection of 40 townhomes coming soon from Wardman Developments. It consists of 10 woodframe buildings arranged in two rows of five 3-storey quadplexes. These spacious homes offer three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a powder room, laundry, and a 470-sq-ft roof deck with space for a hot tub and solar power installation. Interiors are finished in one of two designer colour schemes with wide-plank RevWood flooring, porcelain floor tiles in bathrooms, flat-panel cabinetry with soft-close doors & drawers, matte black hardware & plumbing fixtures, quartz countertops, and a Whirlpool appliance package. Each home has a two-car garage that is pre-wired for a Level 2 EV charger, and has plenty of space to store bicycles and paddle boards.
Situated in downtown Summerland, residents are mere minutes from Summerland Arena, Summerland Middle School, Summerland Secondary School, and Summerland Aquatic & Fitness Centre. Both Sunfair and Sungate shopping centres offer day-to-day necessities within 1km. For dining out, diverse restaurants dot the urban core of Summerland, including Cleopatra Greek, Just Delicious Japanese Bistro, Giant’s Head Brewing, and Summerland Indian Bistro & Pizza. Leisure and recreation options abound with five Okanagan Lake beaches, the Adams Bird Sanctuary, two award-winning golf courses, a vibrant arts community showcased at the annual RygaArts Festival, and local winery tours. In winter, there is the nearby Telemark Nordic Club and the champagne powder of Apex Mountain Ski Resort. This is Summerland, a community that boasts the most sunshine in Canada.
What is the Pricing for Skyview Summerland?
Starting from $645,000. This is the perfect new home buying opportunity for singles, couples, or growing families. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Skyview Summerland updates.
What Floor Plans are offered for Skyview Summerland?
These 3-storey homes have 1,446 sq ft of interior living space with a ground floor laundry room, main floor bedroom and powder room, an upstairs bedroom and bathroom, and a master bedroom with en suite and walk-in closet. Each townhome rooftop features a 470-sq-ft decks that can accommodate a hot tub.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrades according to your needs.
What will Skyview Summerland Interiors look like?
Design & Living
- Select from two refined colour palettes: Dusk or Dawn
- Bright & airy floor plans with 9′ ceilings
- Entryway closet with hanging space
- Premium wide-plank RevWood flooring throughout main floor
- Expansive Energy Star windows for maximum natural light
- Modern roller shades to provide privacy in all living areas
- Energy efficient lighting package
- Walk-in-closet part of each master bedroom with closet organizers in white melamine
- Organized closet space in second and third bedrooms
- Side-by-side, front-loading, energy-efficient, full-size Whirlpool washer & dryer
- Laundry closets with laminate counter and shelving
- Ground-floor storage room for larger belongings
- Pre-wired for high-speed internet and digital cable access
- Custom flat-panel cabinetry with soft-closing doors and drawers
- All cabinets finished with sleek matte black hardware
- Polished composite quartz countertops with integral slab backsplash
- Full-size kitchen appliances to cook & entertain:
- Whirlpool 33” stainless steel side-by-side refrigerator
- Whirlpool 30” 4-burner ceramic glass cooktop
- Whirlpool 24” dishwasher
- Single-lever matte black kitchen faucet with integral pull-down spray nozzle
- Designer-selected undermount stainless steel kitchen sink
- Modern design porcelain floor tiles provide contemporary yet timeless feel
- Flat-panel vanity cabinets in ‘Cancun White’
- Polished quartz countertops with under-mount rectangle white sinks
- Contemporary matte black plumbing fixtures
- Large clean-edge vanity mirror with overhead light fixture
- Luxurious en suite showers with modern, frameless glass-panel swing door and tile trim surround
- Deep Kohler ‘Hytec’ soaker tub-shower in main bathrooms with tile trim
- Electric fireplace in living area
- Kitchen island waterfall countertop end gables
- Kitchen under-cabinet lighting
- Built-in outdoor barbeque
- Customized laundry & closet millwork
Are Parking and Storage available?
Each home has a private 2-car garage with a 16′ x 8′ automatic overhead door. They are pre-wired with a 240V plug for EV charging and include storage space that can accommodate bikes and paddle boards. There are also two visitor parking stalls at the rear of the property.
Who is the Developer Team for Skyview Summerland?
Wardman Developments is a well-established residential developer and builder with a history spanning over 40 years. The company has a passion for creating affordable, multi-family communities that offer functional homes with attractive styling. Wardman is an advocate for manufactured housing that helps reduce material waste and delivery times, while also being a type of construction that is more rigorously inspected than conventional builds for greater accuracy.
When is the expected Completion for Skyview Summerland?
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in West Kelowna, Summerland, or Peachland?