1110 Samar Crescent, Victoria
At a Glance
- located at Samar Crescent & Constellation Avenue
- 5- & 6-storey residential buildings
- 130 condominiums
- community K-12 schools
- local YMCA/YWCA
- near Langford arena, community centre, stadium
- close to parks & trails
- 5-minute drive to Westshore Town Centre shopping
- 15 minutes from Colwood Beach
Designed With You in Mind
Solaris is a new collection of 130 condominiums coming soon to Langford. The 5 & 6-story buildings are the latest addition to the 500-acre Westhills master-planned community. Situated on the southern shore of Langford Lake, it consists of single-family homes, duplexes, townhomes, and multi-family buildings that will provide up to 5,000 Built Green homes. Solaris offers a range of floor plan options to suit a variety of lifestyles, with layouts from studios to 2-bedroom + den homes and select penthouses. Building amenities include a large, landscaped courtyard featuring outdoor dining areas, firepit lounges, a lawn, and an exercise area. Residents will also enjoy shared use of two cargo e-bikes.
Westhills is designed as a complete community that de-emphasizes the automobile. Daily necessities in close proximity in two retail centres that will supply the neighbourhood with amenities. Live-work spaces will house small businesses offering unique goods and services. New elementary, middle, and secondary schools will be located within the neighbourhood. For healthy recreation, nearby City Centre Park features the Eagle Ridge Community Centre, a splash park, bowling alley, mini golf course, Westills Arena, and Starlight Stadium. Westhills YMCA/YWCA offers fun for the whole family with a wave pool, water slides, a lazy river, therapy pools, day care, and fitness facilities. Outdoor activities include cyclocross at Jordie Lunn Bike Park, water sports at Langford Lake, hiking in Goldstream Park, and cycling the E&N Trail.
Pricing for Solaris
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Solaris updates.
Floor Plans for Solaris
With 130 condominiums in two buildings, Solaris offers a range of floorplans from studios to 2-bedroom + den layouts with select penthouse residences. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Choice of 2 sophisticated colour palettes: Aura or Halo
- Flat panel doors with matte black hardware
- Wide plank oak-inspired laminate wood flooring throughout main living areas
- Designer carpet with eco-friendly underlay in bedrooms
- Double glazed, Low-E, thermal windows
- Window blinds
- Window screens
- Wood window surrounds & MDF Ultralite trim package
- Slim Surface LED 5″ downlights in living room
- Rough-in for dining room light of your choice
- Spacious laundry closets with Samsung front-load washer & dryer
- Electric baseboard heat
- High efficiency cooling systems (select units)
- Natural gas centralized hot water
- Wired for Shaw and Telus telecommunications requirements
- 2 cable outlets
- Samsung fingerprint resistant stainless steel appliances
- French door fridge with bottom freezer drawer
- Gas slide-in range
- Slimline hood fan
- Built-in microwave
- Whisper quiet dishwasher
- Cabinetry with low profile hardware, soft-close doors & drawers
- Recessed under-cabinet task lighting
- Elegant quartz countertops
- Undermount double-bowl stainless steel sink
- Ceramic tile backsplash
- Slim Surface LED 5″ downlights
- Integrated USB outlets
- Custom cabinetry with slow-close doors and drawers with designer hardware
- Quartz countertops with undermount basins
- En suites featuring walk-in tile shower with bypass glass door
- Right height soft-close toilets
- Hand-set floor tiles
Amenities at Solaris
A landscaped courtyard between the two buildings will feature a gazebo-covered kitchen, including two built-in gas barbeques, an al fresco dining area, two gas firepits with conversational seating, a herb garden with raised planters, an exercise area, and a lawn. Indoors, residents will be able to receive deliveries when absent from parcel lockers. There will also be a dog wash station with hot and cold water.
Parking and Storage
Included in the purchase price of every Solaris home is one EV-ready vehicle parking space. Bicycle storage and storage lockers are also available. Car and bike wash stalls will be provided, as will be two shared electric carrier bikes by RAD Power Bikes.
Developer Team for Solaris
Founded in 2008, Victoria-based Westhills Land Corp. is Vancouver Island’s leader in new home development. The company administers the design, development, and construction of the Westhills master plan and oversees the sales of all new houses, townhouses, and condominiums.
Founded in Victoria in 2001 by principals Peter de Hoog and Charles Kierulf, dHKarchitects is a full-service design firm offering architecture, master planning & urban design, and interior design. The design approach at dHKarchitects is collaborative, flexible, and innovative with fine attention to detail from initial concept development to successful project completion. Projects have ranged from adaptive re-use of historic buildings and thoughtfully-detailed modernist residences to large-scale contemporary residential, commercial, and institutional site planning and building design.
Expected Completion for Solaris
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Colwood, Langford, or Esquimalt?
In This Location
With These Tags
New homes in BC are covered by warranty… Read more