At a Glance
- located in the true heart of Brentwood
- just 15 minutes to downtown
- Whole Foods as anchor food store
- A Wellness/Fitness centre with sauna, steam
- four iconic towers and over 1400 new homes
- Club 55 – Burnaby’s highest rooftop patio soaring an equivalent of 55 storeys high
- over 5000sqft of amenity space indoors and outdoors
- convenient transit options
SOLO District by Jim Bosa’s Appia is Burnaby’s best value. One of the largest master planned communities in the Lower Mainland, SOLO offers panoramic mountain and city views, four iconic towers and over 1400 new homes. With contemporary styling, just steps to the Brentwood Station of the Millennium Line, plus great shops and services at your door, SOLO is redefining urban living in Burnaby
SOLO District, will be releasing Phase 3 early this Spring. This highly anticipated third phase is the newest addition to the SOLO District neighborhood, an already established master-planned community located in the true heart of Brentwood. Residents at SOLO District currently enjoy world-class shops, services, and amenities at their doorstep, including Whole Foods, Starbucks, BC Liquor Store, and Shoppers Drug Mart.
Pricing for SOLO District phase 3
Appia has not yet made pricing for SOLO District phase 3 public. Serious buyers are advised to sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to SOLO District phase 3 updates.
Floor Plans for SOLO District phase 3
A mixture of 1- to 3-bedroom condominiums is proposed. Details are pending. Contact me today to discuss your needs.
Amenities at SOLO District
STRATUS HAS A REAL SENSE OF COMMUNITY
- Amenities for all, including your pets
- Spaces to chill out, on the rooftop, outdoors
- Wellness facilities and fun spaces, indoors
- Get to know your neighbors, invite friends
- Lovely green spaces, accessible to everyone
LIFE ON TOP – CHILL OUT, RELAX
- Spectacular podium rooftop garden
- Modern landscaping with eco-friendly plants
- Relaxed patio terrace with comfy seating
- Convenient wet bar and covered barbecue area
- Fully fenced dog park and pet exercise area
BE WELL – STAY FIT, HAVE FUN
- Standalone fitness studio + his/her change rooms
- Wellness sauna and steam room facilities
- Double-height party and games room
- Full kitchen plus perks for easy entertaining
- Poker table, billiards, ping pong and more
Maintenance Fees at SOLO District phase 3
Developer Team for SOLO District phase 3
Building on a family legacy of excellence and innovation, Jim Bosa established Appia Group of Companies in 1991. His visionary leadership style and growing reputation for setting new standards is the driving force behind the company’s success as one of North America’s premier property development firms.
The Appia way: where some see undeveloped land, we envision communities. In this way, our president, Jim Bosa, continues in the Bosa family tradition that was established by his father, the legendary Nat Bosa of Bosa Development Corporation, one of North America’s premier developers.
The Appia team, under Jim Bosa’s leadership, is distinguishing itself for its vision in creating vibrant, exciting communities, with homes of superior quality, created with superb materials, exquisite finishes and fine craftsmanship. Homes that contribute to their neighborhoods and provide lasting value to their owners.
Expected Completion for SOLO District phase 3
Are you interested in learning more about homes in Burnaby?
Check out these great Burnaby Presales!
In This Location
With These Tags
New homes in BC are covered by warranty… Read more