At a Glance
- located on Tower Ranch Golf Course
- 155 leasehold single-family homes & townhomes
- next to Tower Ranch Mountain Park
- 7-minute drive to Rutland Recreation Park
- 10 minutes from Costco & Walmart
- 12-minute drive to Kelowna International Airport
- 14 minutes from Orchard Park & Orchard Plaza shopping
- 18-minute drive to downtown Kelowna
- 1 hour from Big White Ski Resort
Rise Above the Ordinary
Solstice at Tower Ranch is an adult lifestyle leasehold community by Parkbridge currently under construction in Rutland. Surrounded by Tower Ranch Golf Course, Solstice consists of 155 single-family homes and townhomes with a selection of 2- and 3-bedroom floor plans ranging from 1,260 – 2,906 sq ft. All homes have internal 2-car garages, gourmet kitchens, central air conditioning, and spacious covered decks with sweeping views of the Okanagan Valley. Most layouts feature a master bedroom on the main floor and a kitchen pantry. A curated assemblage of upgrades includes a living room gas fireplace, hardwood flooring, stair lighting, a wet bar, and a choice of two premium appliance packages. As members of the Tower Ranch Community Association, homeowners also have access to the golf course clubhouse fitness facility and Carrington’s Restaurant & Patio.
At Solstice, nature’s amphitheatre is at your back door. Over one kilometre of community walking trails are connected to Tower Ranch Hillside Park next door and the nearby Black Mountain Trail. Even more scenic hiking, biking, and walking pathways can be enjoyed across the valley at Knox Mountain Park. Rutland Recreation Park offers year-round amenities, including skating rinks, a Family YMCA with a swimming pool, pickleball courts, and a dog park. For boating, watersports, or simply enjoying a lakeshore picnic, Kelowna Yacht Club, Waterfront Park, and Tugboat Beach are only a 20-minute drive away. To restock your pantry and household goods, Save-on-Foods, IGA, Costco, and Walmart are all within 10 minutes of Tower Ranch. Alternatively, Orchard Park and Orchard Plaza offer one-stop shopping for all of your needs. Solstice at Tower Ranch captures the spirit of the Okanagan Valley and refines it like the countless vineyards that dapple the hillsides.
Pricing for Solstice at Tower Ranch
Final phase starting from $613,449. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Solstice at Tower Ranch updates.
Floor Plans for Solstice at Tower Ranch
Homes at Solstice are designed to reflect the beauty of their surroundings with intelligent layouts, sophisticated finishes, and magnificent craftsmanship. A selection of nine single-family home and townhome floorplans offers a choice of 2- and 3-bedroom layouts ranging from 1,260 – 2,906 sq ft. All have 2-car garages and a private balcony or patio.
Solstice at Tower Ranch Interiors
- 6″ baseboard and 4″ casings
- Laminate floors in living room, hallways, dining room
- Tile floor in foyer, laundry
- 40oz carpet with 10lb underlay in bedrooms
- Builder’s lighting package
- Poplar railings stained to match hardwood with metal spindles (where applicable)
- Wire shelving in bedrooms, linen, entry closets
- High-efficiency gas furnace (95%)
- Central air conditioner
- Healthy climate bypass humidifier
- Smart panel installed in main floor closet with CAT5 in living room & bedrooms
- Laminate floors
- Standard appliance package
- Shaker or flat panel profile cabinet doors
- 36″ upper cabinets
- Soft-close cabinets & drawers
- 1 set of pot & pan drawers
- White melamine shelves in kitchen pantry
- Stone countertops
- Double bowl, stainless steel undermount sink
- Chrome, one-handle, high-arc pulldown faucet
- Shaker or flat panel profile cabinet doors
- 5mm clear mirror full cabinet width in bathrooms
- Two rows of ceramic tile along top of bathroom vanities (side wall(s) and rear)
- Full-height, tiled en suite shower with fibreglass pan, 10mm frameless door, 8″ round chrome pull handle
- Full-height, tiled main floor bathtub
- Chrome tub/shower faucet with posi-temp valve
- Drop-in oval porcelain vanity basins
- Chrome, one-handle, low arc basin faucet
Upgrades have the power to truly create a home that reflects your own unique style.
- Gas fireplace with stone face & maple mantel
- Finished basement
- Wet bar
- Quartz countertops
- Crown molding
- 2 appliance upgrade options
- Hot tub rough-in
- Security system rough-in
- Stair lighting with “dusk to dawn” timer
- Toe kick bathroom lighting
- Under-cabinet LED kitchen lighting
- 42″ upper cabinets
- Hardwood flooring
Amenities at Solstice at Tower Ranch
Each homeowner has access to the fitness facility and the homeowners lounge/multi-purpose room in the Tower Ranch Golf Course clubhouse. In addition to over one kilometre of community walking trails, there are also hiking paths next door at Tower Ranch Hillside Park.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an internal double-wide, 2-car garage.
Maintenance Fees at Solstice at Tower Ranch
$135 per month.
Developer Team for Solstice at Tower Ranch
As Canada’s leading developer and operator of residential land lease communities and RV camping & cottage resorts, Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities has expertise unparalleled in Canada. Their affordable approach to home ownership is unique because it allows people to own a home, without buying the land – known as “land lease”. Since 1998, has grown from just two properties with a few dedicated employees to nearly 100 properties and over 800 employees across Canada.
Expected Completion for Solstice at Tower Ranch
Once all preliminary requirements have been met – which typically takes about 4-6 weeks – work commences on building your home. Under normal circumstances, it usually takes about 20 weeks to complete the construction of a home and gain occupancy approval from the City of Kelowna.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Lake Country, Kelowna, or West Kelowna?