At a Glance
- located at 8A Avenue & 53A Street
- 9 x 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 37 strata townhomes
- across from South Delta Secondary & South Park Elementary schools
- next to Winskill Park & Recreation Centre
- short drive to Tsawwassen Town Centre Mall
- 4 minutes from Point Roberts border crossing
- 7-minute drive to family-friendly Centennial Beach
- 8 minutes from BC Ferries terminal
Location is Everything
Now selling! South Grove is a collection of 37 townhomes by Maple Leaf Homes, located across from South Delta Secondary School in Tsawwassen. These spacious, air-conditioned residences offer private yards, attached garages, ground floor flex rooms, main floor powder rooms, and second floor balconies. Sophisticated interiors are finished in a choice of two neutral colour schemes and feature premium KitchenAid stainless steel appliances, a large kitchen island with breakfast bar, Shaker cabinetry with plenty of storage space, and elegant bathrooms finished in glass, porcelain, and quartz.
Tsawwassen, meaning “facing the ocean”, is a seaside community located on a peninsula 40 minutes by car from Vancouver. The best-kept secret in the Lower Mainland is how sunny it is here — three days of sunshine for every one in Vancouver. This makes its nearby beaches and parks popular with families. Preschool and K-12 schools are all within walking distance from South Grove, while shopping for your daily needs is just up the street at Tsawwassen Town Centre Mall. Nearby Tsawwassen Mills and Tsawwassen Commons offer an entertainment and shopping extravaganza for all ages, while holiday excursions are a breeze with the US border crossing and BC Ferries terminal less than 10 minutes from home. At South Grove you’re in the heart of Tsawwassen.
Floor Plans for South Grove
South Grove offers a selection of 2- and 3-bedroom homes. Two floorplans include 2 bedrooms + flex space, ranging from 1,588 – 2,166 sq ft. The remaining 10 layouts, ranging from 1,420 – 2,281 sq ft, feature 3 bedrooms + flex room. There are two adaptable units in Building 8, located next to the outdoor amenity, to which an elevator can be added.
You can browse basic floorplans on the South Grove website.
South Grove Interiors
- Choice of two colour schemes: Stone or Sand
- White oak 7.5″ engineered hardwood flooring
- Soft, twisted yarn, polyester carpet in bedrooms & second storey hallways
- Cozy gas fireplaces in living room
- Refined 2′ faux-wood horizontal blinds
- Air conditioning in all units
- Smooth quartz countertops with subway tile backsplash
- Shaker cabinets with soft-close hardware & under-cabinet lighting
- Stylish kitchen islands with room for barstools
- KitchenAid stainless steel refrigerator with 36″ French doors, bottom mount freezer, interior water dispenser
- KitchenAid 30″ stainless steel 5-burner gas cooktop
- KitchenAid 30″ stainless steel convection wall oven
- KitchenAid panel dishwasher
- Broan 30″ recessed 390 CFM hood fan
- Riobel Trinsic Pro stainless steel pulldown faucet
- Contemporary porcelain tile flooring
- Sleek quartz countertops with porcelain undermount sinks
- Luxurious double sinks in en suite in most units
- Sinks topped with chrome Riobel 2-handle wide-spread faucets in en suite & powder room
- En suite walk-in frameless glass shower
- Separate semi-wall-mounted soaker tub in most units
Amenities at South Grove
A landscaped common area is located at the north end of the property which features patio seating, a children’s play area, and community garden planters. A pocket park is located adjacent to the driveway entrance, consisting of a grassed open area, trees, and a picnic table.
Parking and Storage
All homes have attached 2-car garages with a side-by-side parking configuration, except for the three units in Building 1 which have a single-car attached garage with an additional, uncovered space to park in front. All garages are pre-wired for EV chargers There are also 10 visitor parking spaces, of which one has an EV charging station.
Maintenance Fees at South Grove
$0.11 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for South Grove
Since 1992, Maple Leaf Homes has been developing residential and commercial properties across British Columbia. Past projects range from commercial buildings and retail outlets to multi-family condominiums and townhomes, including Delta’s tallest building — the 37-storey DeltaRise. They work with an exceptional team of award-winning architects, engineers, and interior designers to ensure a high standard of design, functionality, and craftsmanship.
Form. Landscape. Artistic. Technical. Flat Architecture is a Surrey-based practice providing design services for residential, mixed use, commercial, and retail projects. FLAT is their philosophy for creating healthy, environmentally-friendly buildings that are smart, responsive, and live.
Expected Completion for South Grove
Completed January 2021. Move in today!
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey, Tsawwassen, or White Rock?