3300 King George Boulevard, Surrey
At a Glance
- located at King George Boulevard & 148 Street
- 3 woodframe condo + 2 woodframe townhouse buildings
- 163 condominiums + 9 townhomes
- across from Alder Crossing Shopping Centre
- 3-minute drive to South Surrey Park & Ride
- 3 minutes from Nico-Wynd Golf Course
- 7-minute drive to Southpoint Exchange Shopping Centre
- 8 minutes from South Surrey Recreation and Arts Centre
- 10 minutes from Crescent Beach
A Reflection of You
Southaven is a collection of 163 condominiums and nine family-size townhomes by Park Ridge Homes. This South Surrey multi-family community consists of two 3-storey townhouse buildings and three 5- and 6-storey woodframe condominium mid-rises, featuring a contemporary farmhouse design. An underground parkade provides condo residents with stalls for 254 vehicles and storage for 206 bicycles. Homeowners will have use of more than 11,000 sq ft of amenities, including a rec room with ping pong and billiards, a social lounge with a kitchenette, and a large landscaped courtyard with a lawn.
Situated on the King George Corridor, Southaven offers you easy access to Richmond, downtown Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, and the US border. King George Boulevard itself is home to specialty shops and big-box stores, like Canadian Tire, HomeSense, and Staples at Southpoint Exchange. Just across the street at Alder Crossing, you can start your day at Starbucks and easily pick up groceries at Choices Markets. For recreation, Sunnyside Acres Urban Forest is a 321-acre wooded city park where you might even see black-tailed deer. Just south, along 148 Street, is the state-of-the-art South Surrey Recreation and Arts Centre. It offers programs for the entire family, including fitness and dance classes. Outdoors, the facility boasts tennis courts, several athletic fields, baseball diamonds, and a running track. Be in your element in South Surrey. Make Southaven your home.
Pricing for Southaven
Buildings 1 & 2 are sold out. Sales for Building 3 coming soon. Sign up today to my VIP list above for priority access to Southaven updates.
Floor Plans for Southaven
Ranging from 595 – 1,123 sq ft, Southaven offers a selection of 1- and 2-bedroom condominiums, as well as 3-storey, 3-bedroom townhomes with double-car garages. Choose from a variety of floorplans with the following mix:
- 62 x 1-bedroom
- 101 x 2-bedroom
- 9 x 3-bedroom townhouses
- Choice of two professionally-designed colour schemes: Morning Mist or Evening Sky
- 9′ ceilings throughout main living area
- Top floor homes feature vaulted ceilings in select areas
- Oversized windows fill homes with natural light
- Durable wide-plank laminate wood floors in living areas
- Elegant 2″ blinds throughout for privacy
- Contemporary baseboards and door casings frame the clean, elegant interiors
- Flat two-panel contemporary interior doors feature polished chrome hardware
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms adds luxurious comfort
- Samsung stainless steel appliance package includes:
- 5-burner gas range and convection oven
- Counter-depth French door refrigerator
- Dishwasher with adjustable rack and concealed controls
- Built-in microwave with trim kit
- Soft close cabinetry with white flat panel upper cabinets and stylish wood grain lower cabinets, pantry, and island
- Polished quartz countertops pair beautifully with the modern matte finish subway tile backsplash
- Single-bowl oversized stainless steel undermount sink
- Chrome single-lever, high-arc Moen faucet with integrated spray function
- Elegant polished quartz countertops with rectangular undermount sinks
- Hand-set tile floors and tub/shower surrounds
- Moen chrome single-lever faucet, shower head & trim
- Comfort-height elongated toilets
- Designer mirrors and modern light fixtures add sophistication
- En suites feature oversized showers with framed glass doors
- 50″ electric fireplace in living room with natural wood mantle and shiplap surround
- Laminate flooring in bedrooms
- Custom dining light fixture
- Air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Natural gas barbeque connection on decks
Amenities at Southaven
Indoor amenities are concentrated in Building 2 where residents will have shared use of a private meeting room; a rec room with seating areas, card tables, ping pong, and billiards; and a fitness centre with cardio equipment, weights, and bathroom facilities. There is also a social lounge with a kitchenette that has direct access to the courtyard.
Over 7,000 sq ft of landscaped outdoor space will be provided for the entire family to enjoy. Amenities include a playground, a lawn, and an al fresco dining area with a large handmade wooden table under a trellis. Beside townhouse Building 5, there is also a lawn with picnic tables and a children’s play area.
Parking and Storage
Condominium parking is provided in a single underground parkade with two levels. It will accommodate 206 bicycles and 254 vehicles, of which 21 spaces are for visitors and 4 are accessible. All resident and 50% of visitor parking stalls will have EV charging capability. Each townhome has an internal double-car garage. A further 13 surface visitor parking stalls are located off the internal drive at the centre of the property.
Maintenance Fees at Southaven
$0.42 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Southaven
Founded in 1986, Park Ridge Homes is a family-owned construction company based in Surrey. Their experienced team has been providing families with a home building experience that is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations. Once homeowners have moved in, Park Ridge Homes dedicate themselves to excellent customer service. Visit Southaven to experience the craftsmanship and quality of a Park Ridge home.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects is an award-winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. The company’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: a combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design, and skilled execution to create the final vision. BDA’s highly-qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types, such as River + Pine, Imperial, and Liberty at Fleetwood.
Concept to Design is an award-winning, full-service design firm based in Surrey. Their designers have decades of experience with exterior and interior design projects, including residential, corporate, retail, hospitality, and institutional spaces. C2D specializes in taking a project from initial concept, then managing it through to furnishings and move-in completion. For over a decade, Concept to Design has a proven track record for innovative interior design, including projects such as Fraser Hill and Latimer Heights.
Expected Completion for Southaven
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in South Surrey, White Rock, or Cloverdale?
In This Location
With These Tags
New homes in BC are covered by warranty… Read more