At a Glance
- located at University Heights, Squamish
- 13 x 3-bedroom townhomes
- spectacular panoramic mountain views
- next to Quest University
- close to outstanding hiking
- near world-class kitesurfing
- 40-minute drive to Whistler
- 45-minute drive to Vancouver
Modern by Nature
Talus is a collection of modern townhomes located in Phase II of the Holborn University Heights master-planned community on the Sea-to-Sky Highway in Squamish. Designed by the award-winning Frits de Vries Architects, these premium units feature contemporary minimalist-style design, custom-built interiors, and spacious floor plans that deliver unparalleled quality for an attainable price.
Located next to Quest University’s famously beautiful campus, Holborn University Heights has brought a new standard of living to Squamish. It’s a neighbourhood designed for active lifestyles and modern explorers. Situated at the town’s highest elevation, you’ll enjoy more hours of sunlight to appreciate the unobstructed views of the breathtaking Garibaldi Highlands. Squamish is ready for you to come and make your mark on this growing community.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Talus
From $839,900. With a very limited number of these exceptional townhomes available, interested buyers are strongly advised to contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Talus
Choose your ideal home from four 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom, 3-floor layouts with a total of 1,496 sq ft.
Each unit has main floor walk-out entrances, spacious rear decks with expansive mountain views, and outdoor living spaces, natural gas barbecue connections and water hookups. Select corner units feature bonus side-patios that wrap around to front yard areas.
The Great Indoors
- Contemporary interiors in your choice of two designer color schemes:
- Dawn (Light)
- Dusk (Dark)
- Custom main floor millwork includes feature-wall closets graphite grey or light wood laminate
- Main floor features light wood laminate flooring throughout
- Durable low-pile, stain resistant carpet on upper floor and stairs
- Porcelain tile flooring in the bathrooms, lower level entry, and laundry room
- Open and efficient main floor layouts with 9’ ceilings, large windows and sliding patio doors to bathe the living spaces in natural light
- Round, recessed LED pot lights in select locations
- Custom window coverings
- Whirlpool Energy Star front-load washer
- Whirlpool Energy Star front-load dryer
Contemporary Culinary Experiences
Spacious open kitchens are perfect for active families and entertaining guests. Efficient layouts offer a seamless indoor-outdoor connection to the main living spaces and rear patio.
- Custom millwork cabinetry in graphite grey or light oak laminate uppers, and lower cabinets in light or mineral grey
- Custom designed kitchen island that features a Delta pull-down faucet in black or polished chrome, an integrated microwave and dishwasher, and modern linear pendant light
- Premium, energy-efficient appliances:
- Fisher & Paykel integrated French door refrigerator with bottom drawer freezer
- Fisher & Paykel gas-on-steel cooktop
- Faber Cristal stainless steel integrated hood fan with slim-line under cabinet pull-out
- Fisher & Paykel built-in, self-cleaning oven
- Panasonic stainless steel microwave oven
- Fisher & Paykel integrated dishwasher
- Second-floor shared and en suite bathrooms feature rectangular undermount sinks, anti-fog LED back-lit mirrors and Alt-Aqua fixtures in black or polished chrome
- Porcelain tile flooring, backsplash, and feature wall tiles in graphite or light grey
- Stone floating vanity countertops in black or white
- Master en suite boasts a spacious, glass-enclosed walk-in shower with Alt-Aqua rainhead in black or polished chrome
- Main floor powder rooms feature floating vanity with stone countertops, modern rectangular undermount sinks, and fixtures in matte black or chrome
Amenities at Talus
Neighborhood amenities include a playground with mini climbing boulder, a bike pump track, an enclosed dog park, and lush green spaces for picnics or just taking in the views. Residents will also appreciate direct access to world-class hiking and mountain biking trails.
Parking and Storage
Each home has a double-car garage with EV charger-compatible outlets and storage. Together with a lower-level entryway closet, there is plenty of space for all your adventure gear. Ten bike racks in common areas are also available for shared use.
Maintenance Fees at Talus
Developer Team for Talus
Holborn Group is a Vancouver-based developer with a global real estate perspective on building award-winning residential, commercial, and hotel properties in British Columbia. Nearly 20 years ago, Holborn Group looked beyond Vancouver’s city limits, choosing to invest in Squamish — a hidden gem along the Sea-to-Sky Highway. The town’s vast natural beauty and star-filled skies became
the inspiration for a neighbourhood unlike any other. Holborn University Heights brings stunning architectural design and aspirational living to the highest elevation in Squamish.
Frits de Vries Architects + Associates is an award-winning, Vancouver-based architectural firm with a focus on modern custom-designed residences. The design and construction of architecture is creative and thoughtful work. Their process-driven approach allows for each project to emerge, as with its own distinct character. Phase 2 of Holborn University Heights is a collaboration that showcases their expertise in creating high-performance buildings that engage with the community and landscape. The resulting community will be a collection of homes that are highly functional, spacious, and full of light.
Expected Completion for Talus
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Squamish, Whistler, or Pemberton?