At a Glance
- located at 2649 James Street, Abbotsford
- 6-storey woodframe mid-rise
- 70 x 1- to 3-bedroom condominiums
- solarium balconies
- next to Abbotsford Civic Complex with library, art gallery, auditorium
- half a block from Abbotsford’s main transit corridor
- walking distance to Safeway & Shoppers Drug Mart
- 3 schools within 1km
A New Way of Living
Coming soon to the heart of Abbotsford, Terrazzo is a new mid-rise condominium project from Port Coquitlam-based Bianco Development. Enjoy the tranquility of a peaceful residential street, yet experience the convenience of having shopping, dining, schools, and recreation all near your doorstep. A special feature of Terrazzo homes is the Scandinavian-style solarium balcony with retractable Lumon glass for year-round use. Home owners will also appreciate Terrazzo’s wide range of amenities, including a fitness studio, community garden, dog park, meeting room, and garden plaza. Choose a new way of living in downtown Abbotsford.
Pricing for Terrazzo
Starting from $420,000. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Terrazzo updates.
Floor Plans for Terrazzo
This development consists of a mix of 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom condominiums, ranging in size from 925 – 1,209 sq ft. Visit the Terrazzo website to browse 10 different floor plans. Interested purchasers should contact me to discuss your needs and availability in further detail.
- Scandinavian retractable solarium balcony with natural gas & electrical outlet
- Communications outlets in kitchen, bedrooms, living room
- 2 USB charging ports in bedrooms & kitchen
- Built-in night light in living room
- Insuite stacked front-loading washer & dryer
- 9′ ceilings on floors 1-5, 10′ ceilings on top floor
- Oversized, energy-efficient Low E windows reduce sound, save energy
- 11 7/8” engineered floor with 1 ½” of gypcrete reduce sound transmission between floors
- Choice of four types of cabinets including all white, grey, light, or wood base with white upper cabinets
- Quartz counter tops – choice of three
- Natural gas, convection oven, front controls, stainless
- Stainless fridge (French doors & freezer drawer) filtered ice/water dispenser
- Stainless dishwasher
- Over-the-stove microwave with fan
- Soft-closing cabinet doors & full extension, soft-closing drawers
- Full-height tile back splash between counter top and upper cabinets
- Lower corner cabinets have a lazy susan
- Kitchen faucet with built-in sprayer
- 60/40 under-mount stainless sink
- Quartz vanity top
- Contemporary white melamine vanity
- Soft-closing cabinet doors
- Large mirrors
- Built-in LED night light
- Bright lighting over sinks
- Shower in en suite with glass door and floor-to-ceiling tile
- Tub in second bathroom with curved double shower rod
Amenities at Terrazzo
Residents will enjoy shared use of two amenity rooms, a dog park, garden plaza, and community garden. The ground floor amenity space will have an adjoining veranda that includes a barbeque outlet. A fitness room located in the parkade will be equipped with weights, pull-up bar, punching bag, yoga area with mirror, elliptical bike, spin bike, and rowing machines.
Parking and Storage
All suites come with one vehicle stall in the parkade which are assigned on a first come basis. Visitor parking is located outside the parkade. Many residences have insuite storage. All include their own secure 4’ x 5’ storage locker in the parkade. Secure bike parking is also provided in the parkade.
Maintenance Fees at Terrazzo
Developer Team for Terrazzo
Port Coquitlam-based Bianco Developments is the owner, developer, and builder of Terrazzo. The architect for Terrazzo is the local Abbotsford firm of D Force Design.
Expected Completion for Terrazzo
Selling soon! Construction is estimated to be completed in 2020.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Langley, Surrey, or Abbotsford?
Check out these great South Fraser Presales!