At a Glance
- located at 83 Avenue & 203 Street
- 3-storey single-family home
- 3-bedroom floorplan with unfinished basement
- backs onto a neighbourhood park
- near Latimer Village commercial hub
- 17 acres of community green space
- easy access to Carvolth Transit Exchange & Highway 1
- close to The Village at Thunderbird Centre shopping & dining
- near Langley Cineplex & Sportsplex
Exceptional Living Awaits
The Avery is the final available single-family home in the Latimer Heights community developed by Vesta Properties. This 3-storey Willoughby residence has landscaped front and back yards, an attached 2-car garage, and a main floor sundeck that faces onto a neighbourhood park. The exterior is finished with a combination of HardiePlank siding, HardieShingle accents, and brick veneer. The interior can be customized with a choice of three designer colour schemes. The 3-bedroom plan offers a generous 3,242 sq ft of floor space that includes 2½ bathrooms, a den, and an unfinished basement. The purchaser has the option of converting the basement into a 1-bedroom + flex legal suite with 924 sq ft.
The Avery at Latimer Heights is part of a 74-acre master-planned community that includes 17 acres of green space, a modern business hub, a new elementary school, and a European-style village with cafes, restaurants, professional services, and shops. Manicured pathways meander throughout the site, connecting directly to the Carvolth and Yorkson neighbourhoods via the city-wide trail system. For points further afield, the Carvolth Exchange Park & Ride is served by eight bus routes, while Highway 1 is but a minute away. At The Avery, you’re close to everything you want with plenty of greenspace at your doorstep.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for The Avery
Priced at $1,899,900 plus tax. Contact me today to discuss this final single-family home opportunity at Latimer Heights and options to customize.
The Avery is a 3-storey woodframe home with 3,242 sq ft of floor space, including a 1,056-sq-ft unfinished basement. It features 3 bedrooms, 2½ bathrooms, and a den. There is also the option to finish the basement with a legal suite that includes one bedroom, a flex room, a kitchen, and a bathroom.
The Avery Interiors
- Soaring 9′ ceilings with oversized windows on the main floor bathe your home in natural light
- Customize your home with a choice of three designer-selected colour palettes
- Distinctively modern baseboards, window and door casings, and striking satin nickel hardware embellish doors and closets
- Timeless hardwood-style laminate flooring throughout main living spaces, while plush carpeting upstairs puts comfort at your feet
- Living room gas fireplace encased in designer tile offers perfect ambience
- Low-E windows reduce UV exposure while improving energy efficiency
- High-efficiency gas furnace with programmable thermostat
- 50-gallon gas hot water tank
- Central air conditioning rough-in
- Security system pre-wire
- Central vacuum rough-in
- Standard premium stainless-steel appliances:
- 5-burner gas range with chimney-style hood fan
- Chic French door fridge with external ice & water dispenser
- Built-in dishwasher
- Built-in microwave
- Expansive islands highlight luxurious quartz countertops accentuated by hand set tile back splash
- Full-height cabinetry with soft close Shaker-style cabinets and drawers, designed for abundant and organized storage
- Sleek looking double-basin stainless-steel sink combines single-lever chrome or black faucet with pull-down spray
- USB plug outlet for your devices ideally situated at all phone locations
Elegantly Detailed Bathrooms
- Two-piece powder room on main
- Contemporary second bathrooms embellished with lavish deep soaker tub/shower showcasing floor-to-ceiling tile surround, fashionable Shaker-style cabinets with understated quartz countertops and backsplash, chic chrome faucets
- Spa-inspired en suite is rich in design and detail; with oversized walk in shower with frameless glass shower, signature ceiling tile surround, soothing deep soaker tub and his and-her-vanity sinks
- Unfinished basement with 3-piece roughed-in bathroom
Amenities at The Avery
The Avery features fully-landscaped front and back yards, as well as a main floor deck with natural gas hookup. All Latimer Heights Classic Single Family Homes back onto a linear park that runs between 83 Avenue and 84 Avenue. Homeowners will also have access to Latimer Heights’ neighbourhood amenities, such as 17 acres of parks, playgrounds, a dog park, and a central pond. Nearby Latimer Village will include a 36,000-sq.-ft modern business hub and a European-style village bustling with boutique shops, trendy restaurants, cozy cafes, and professional services.
Parking and Storage
The Avery has a front-attached, double-car garage with two additional parking spaces in the driveway.
Developer Team for The Avery
Vesta Properties is an integrated builder/developer with over 32 years of experience in residential construction. Vesta has focused on creating master-planned communities from the beginning because of the belief that they provide the best value and lifestyle for buyers. To date, the company has built over 5,000 homes in award-winning communities throughout BC and Alberta.
Located in Vancouver, Ciccozzi Architecture is an award-winning, full-service architecture firm specializing in residential and commercial design. At the heart of Ciccozzi’s identity is a carefully-honed design process — one that promotes co-operation, interactivity, and highly-personalized service for every client. The practice of architecture is where art and technology intersect. Ciccozzi strongly believes that the best design comes not from a predetermined aesthetic, but rather reveals itself through a process of discovery. Previous projects featured here include Kira, Latimer Heights, Provenance, and Soleil.
Concept to Design is an award-winning, full-service design firm based in Surrey. Their designers have decades of experience with exterior and interior design projects, including residential, corporate, retail, hospitality, and institutional spaces. C2D specializes in taking a project from initial concept, then managing it through to furnishings and move-in completion. For over a decade, Concept to Design has a proven track record for innovative interior design, including projects such as Fraser Hill and Latimer Heights.
Expected Completion for The Avery
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey, Langley, or Abbotsford?
Check out Mirada Estates, Aviva, Aston, and these great Langley Presales!