At a Glance
- located at Beresford Street & Gilley Avenue
- one 3-storey woodframe building
- 17 stacked townhomes
- steps from Highland Park Line Trail & BC Parkway
- short walk to Kingsway restaurants & shops
- 8-minute walk to Ron McLean Park & Byrne Creek Ravine Park
- 5-minute bike ride to Royal Oak Station
- 9 minutes to Bonsor Recreation Centre
- 6-minute drive to Metropolis at Metrotown
Warm & Modern Boutique Residences
South Seas Developments presents The Beresford, a boutique collection of 17 garden flats and city townhomes in the Royal Oak neighbourhood of Metrotown. It consists of single-level 3-bedroom suites with a patio, 3-bedroom townhomes with a roof deck, and 3-storey townhomes with three bedrooms plus den, a patio, and one or two sundecks. Warm and modern, open-concept interiors feature a choice of two designer colour schemes, durable laminate flooring in living areas, plush carpeting in bedrooms, Samsung stainless steel kitchen appliances, high-gloss cabinetry, and AquaArt bathroom fixtures.
Situated between Edmonds and Royal Oak SkyTrain stations, you’ll enjoy access by foot, bike, or transit to wide ranging amenities and everyday necessities. Nearby, Ron McLean Park offers tennis and basketball courts, a baseball diamond, playground, and wading pool. Take your dog for a stroll, jog, or bike ride through the forested trails of Byrne Creek Ravine Park. For indoor recreation, ride the Highland Park Line Trail or the BC Parkway to either Edmonds Community Centre or Bonsor Recreation Centre. A brief walk to Kingsway presents you with a mouthwatering choice of eateries for those days when you need a break from cooking and taking care of the dishes. For everything else, there’s Metropolis at Metrotown.
Pricing for The Beresford
Selling now from $1,099,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to The Beresford updates.
Floor Plans for The Beresford
The Beresford offers a limited selection of three 3-bedroom garden flat, four 3-bedroom city home, and two 3-bedroom + den townhome floorplans with interiors ranging from 1,097 – 1,481 sq ft. One unit has an adaptable layout, along with an accessible parking space. Private outdoor spaces include balconies, patios, and rooftop decks for select homes.
The Beresford Interiors
- Two attractive colour schemes: Light and Dark
- Durable laminate flooring in entry, kitchen, dining, and living areas
- Plush carpet on stairs and upper bedroom floors
- Low E windows
- White roller blinds
- Recessed pot light lighting on main floor
- Approximately 9′ ceilings on main floor in most homes
- Whirlpool front-load, stackable washer & dryer
- Electric baseboard heating
- Pre-wired security rough-in
- High-gloss cabinetry with soft-close drawers
- Quartz countertop with breakfast bar overhang in select homes
- White ceramic subway tile backsplash
- Modern pendant lighting
- Grohe double undermount kitchen sink and polished chrome pullout faucet
- Sleek Samsung stainless steel appliance package:
- 23 cu ft refrigerator with bottom freezer
- Slide-in electric range with dual convection
- Microwave with ventilation
- 24″ dishwasher with height adjustable upper rack
- Porcelain floor and shower wall tile
- Grohe 60″ x 32″ modern clean line tube and shower fixtures
- AquaArt skirted one-piece toilet
- AquaArt undermount high gloss porcelain sink
- Grohe Watersense bathroom faucet
- En suite walk-in shower with glass enclosure in most homes
Parking and Storage
Parking will be provided in a one-level underground parkade that includes storage space for 22 bicycles, a car wash station, and stalls for 31 vehicles, including 5 visitor and 1 accessible.
Maintenance Fees at The Beresford
$0.31 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Beresford
South Seas Developments is a Burnaby-based real estate developer. For over 15 years, their principals have been involved in the development of dozens of single-family, duplex, and multi-family residential projects across the Lower Mainland.
Wilson Chang Architect, a strategy partner of Formation Project Management, is a young, energetic, multi-disciplinary design team specializing in architecture and online collaboration. Their current projects include residential and commercial buildings, as well as 3D visualization, digital fabrication, and online collaboration with overseas partners. Past projects featured here include Aristotle, Eliot at Norquay, and Loma.
Expected Completion for The Beresford
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Brentwood, Edmonds, or Metrotown?