At a Glance
- located at 100 Avenue & Barnston Drive East
- nine 3-storey, woodframe buildings
- 42 townhomes
- near intersection of Highway 1, 15, 17 & 96 Avenue
- close to Surrey Bend Regional Park
- 7-minute drive to Fraser Heights Recreation Centre
- 8 minutes from Nester’s Market
- 10-minute drive to Cineplex Langley
- 12 minutes from Guildford Town Centre shopping
Escape the Ordinary
The Beverly is a new townhome community coming soon to Surrey’s Fraser Heights neighbourhood. AcePoint Homes, in partnership with His Grace Homes, present a selection of 42 family-size, 4-bedroom residences with 1,778 to 1,895 sq ft of interior living space finished with a choice of two colour schemes. All homes feature 2-car garages, private yards, open-concept main floors with 10-foot ceilings, premium stainless steel kitchen appliances, flat-panel cabinetry, and quartz counters. Exteriors are inspired by a Mid-Century Modern architecture with a mixture of white, wood, and charcoal HardiePanel and HardiePlank siding. Resident amenities include children’s play spaces, a picnic area, and a clubhouse with a lounge, dining area, kitchen, games room, and a patio.
The Beverly is ideally situated to meet the needs of you and your family. Located at the crossroads of major regional arteries, you’ll quickly get to where you need to go. For commuting into Vancouver, the West Coast Express Maple Meadows Station is just 10 minutes away. Take care of all your shopping needs at Guildford Town Centre, anchored by Walmart, Hudson’s Bay, London Drugs, and Sportchek. Plan your shopping for the weekend, and the family can enjoy lunch and a matinée at nearby Landmark Cinemas. For recreation, enjoy the great outdoors along the Fraser River at Surrey Bend Regional Park or walk the trails of dog-friendly Tynehead Regional Park. Fraser Heights Recreation Centre offers a gym, weight room, tennis & pickle ball courts, sports fields, and a youth park. Discover the ideal place to cultivate the lifestyle you desire at The Beverly.
Pricing for The Beverly
Starting from $999,800. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to The Beverly updates.
Floor Plans for The Beverly
With interiors from 1,778 to 1,895 sq ft, The Beverly offers a selection of 3-storey, 4-bedroom floorplans that are ideal for families. The ground floor consists of a double-wide garage and a flex room with a bathroom and walk-in closet that can be used as a fourth bathroom. The main floor includes a powder room and a small balcony off the family room. Three bedrooms and a laundry occupy the top floor. All homes have front yards with private entries.
The Beverly Interiors
- Choice of a bold white scheme with a black island (Sunset) or a refined modern scheme with white oak finishing (Sunrise)
- 10′ ceilings in main living areas
- Doors & closets accented with matte black hardware
- Wide-plank vinyl floors in the entry, dining, and living spaces
- Plush carpeting adds comfort to stairs & upper floor
- Master bedroom vaulted ceiling in most homes
- His & hers master bedroom walk-in closets in most homes
- Flush-mounted LED pot lights tastefully illuminate key areas
- Contemporary roller shades
- Built-in desk for work or study
- Ground floor bonus space for entertaining or future growth
- Closet-depth, front-loading Whirlpool washer & dryer
- Laundry countertop and solid shelving
- Sleek, modern tile in laundry
- Built-in closet shelving & organizers in entry and bedroom closets
- On-demand hot water system
- Year-round comfort with choice of roughed in air conditioning or heat pump
- Programmable Google Nest thermostat rough-in
- USB charging ports in master bedroom & kitchen
- Wide-plank vinyl floors
- Soft-close flat-panel cabinets & drawers
- Under-cabinet task lighting
- Polished quartz countertops accented with porcelain backsplash
- Stylish pendant lighting suspended over large island
- Large stainless steel double-bowl undermount sink with garburator & pullout spray
- Stylish stainless steel appliances:
- 30″ Frigidaire French door refrigerator with auto-close doors & trim kit
- 30″ KitchenAid commercial-style gas range with true convection oven
- KitchenAid wall-mounted canopy hood with Whisper Quiet system
- Large Panasonic built-in microwave
- KitchenAid dishwasher with third level utensil rack & top controls
- Durable polished quartz countertops
- Undermount rectangular sinks with sleek finishes
- Modern, flat-panel cabinets with soft-close hardware
- Step into style on porcelain tile flooring
- Luxurious soaker bathtub in main bathroom
- Dual-flush Kohler toilets
- Double sinks in en suite in most homes
- Walk-in shower in en suite with sleek Delta Ara Collection shower head & faucets
- Frameless sliding shower door with clear tempered glass and matte black finish in en suite
- NuHeat heated flooring in the en suite
- LED vanity mirror lighting sensor in powder room & en suite
Amenities at The Beverly
Homeowners will have use of a clubhouse that features a lounge, kitchen, dining area, and a games room which includes pool, foosball, and ping pong tables. Adjacent is a patio with furniture for outdoor dining and seating. A green space with mature trees between Building 1 and Building 2 will provide residents with a picnic area, while children will have play spaces at the centre and southwest corner of the site.
Parking and Storage
All homes have an attached 2-car, double-wide garage that is roughed-in for EV charging. Eleven visitor parking stalls are dispersed throughout the property.
Developer Team for The Beverly
The Beverly is a joint project by AcePoint Homes and His Grace Homes. It was designed by Douglas R. Johnson Architect.
Expected Completion for The Beverly
Completion of Phase 1 is expected in late 2022.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in City Centre, Guildford, or Fleetwood?