At a Glance
- located at No. 3 Road & Blundell Road
- three 2- & 3-storey buildings
- 10 luxury townhomes
- near W.D. Ferris Elementary & R.C. Palmer Secondary schools
- 3-minute drive to Blundell Centre, Garden City, or Richmond Centre shopping
- 3 minutes from Minoru Park recreation
- 8-minute drive to Richmond Food Street
- 8 minutes from Steveston Village
- 15-minute drive to McArthurGlen Designer Outlet & YVR
Your Future Begins Here
Spearheaded by Kei Development, The Broadmoor is a new boutique townhome development coming soon to Richmond’s Broadmoor neighbourhood. It consists of a 3-storey hexaplex and two 2-storey duplexes, along with a shared children’s play area. The 10 residences offer a selection of 3- and 4-bedroom floor plans with 1,321 – 1,739 sq ft of interior space. Each townhome includes a yard with patio and an internal 2-car garage. The homes facing No. 3. Road have a main floor balcony. One unit features a 1-bedroom lockoff suite with a full kitchen, washer & dryer, separate entrance, and a dedicated parking stall. Open-concept interiors take inspiration from the beauty of the Pacific Northwest, Scandinavian functionality, and Japanese minimalism, using natural materials and light colours. At the heart of the home, the kitchen boasts premium Fisher & Paykel appliances, quartz countertops, and ample storage space. Year-round comfort is provided by an HRVAC system.
This central location means you are no more than a 15-minute drive from schools, parks, shopping, and community amenities. For families, The Broadmoor is conveniently situated between W.D. Ferris Elementary and R.C. Palmer Secondary schools; and for day-to-day household needs, between Blundell Centre and Garden City Shopping Centre — each with a supermarket, Shoppers Drug Mart, and a liquor store. For one-stop shopping, visit CF Richmond Centre while the kids are keeping active at Minoru Park with its arenas, aquatic centre, sports fields, track, tennis courts, and library. Enjoy leisurely weekends in historic Steveston where you’ll find quaint shops, fascinating historic sites, eclectic restaurants, and scenic seaside vistas. For concerts, festivals, and sporting events in Vancouver, a 35-minute trip on transit let’s you avoid the hassles of traffic and parking. Start the next chapter of your life here at The Broadmoor.
Pricing for The Broadmoor
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to The Broadmoor updates.
Floor Plans for The Broadmoor
Choose your ideal sanctuary from a selection of seven 2- & 3-level floorplans. Interiors range from 1,321 – 1,739 sq ft with a mix of 3- and 4-bedroom layouts. Unit 5 includes a 1-bedroom lockoff suite with a full kitchen, en suite, washer & dryer, and a separate entrance.
The Broadmoor Interiors
A blend of Scandinavian functionality and Japanese minimalism to create a feeling of simplicity with clean lines, bright spaces, and light colours.
- Designer-selected color palettes
- Durable and waterproof 7 ½” wide plank laminate flooring
- Custom built-in TV wall cabinet with linear electric fireplace
- HRVAC climate control system
- 27″ 7.5 cu ft Samsung Energy Star electric washer & dryer
- Roughed-in security system
- Google Home with Smart Lock system and keyless entrance to garage door opener
- NEST Thermostat
- Modern cabinets with matte laminate finish with soft opening
- Quartz countertop with waterfall edge island and full-piece backsplash
- Undermount stainless steel double sink with lifetime warranty Aqualem faucet
- Contemporary appliances include:
- 32″ Fisher & Paykel integrated French door fridge and freezer with ActiveSmart technology
- 30″ Fisher & Paykel 4 sealed burners gas range with Aero Bake and Grill system
- 24″ Fisher & Paykel energy-efficient dishwasher
- 21″ Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- 21″ Broan 3-speed, easy-to-clean hood fan
- Extending the Japandi theme with modern vanity & quartz countertop
- Designer-selected porcelain floors & wall tiles
- 4-piece bathroom with Aqualem shower system & plumbing fixtures
- Frameless shower swing door with Satin Black hardware
Amenities at The Broadmoor
A children’s play area will be located at the southeast corner of the property.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an internal 2-car garage in either a double-wide or tandem configuration. Each is roughed in for an EV charger and has generous storage space for bicycles, tools, or sports gear. The lockoff suite has a designated, uncovered parking stall beside the unit. There are also two uncovered visitor parking spaces.
Developer Team for The Broadmoor
Kei Development is an urban real estate development firm based in Richmond.
Matthew Cheng Architect is known for designing boutique residential communities tailored for families. He has a unique ability to make the most of every square foot, creating functional, comfortable, and contemporary urban homes optimized for everyday living. Past projects featured here include Oak & Onyx, Acorn, and Vantage.
Expected Completion for The Broadmoor
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Blundell, Broadmoor, or Shellmont?