At a Glance
- located at Caspian Drive & Curlew Street
- 19 two- & three-storey woodframe buildings
- 83 townhomes
- short walk to Meadow Park Green
- close to Royal Bay Beach Park
- 8-minute walk to Royal Bay Secondary School
- 8-minute drive to Olypmic View Golf Club
- 9 minutes from Royal Roads University
- 10-minute drive to Westshore Town Centre shopping
- 16 minutes by bike from Esquimalt Lagoon Bird Sanctuary
Inspired Seaside Living
Located in the seaside community of Colwood just 30 minutes from downtown Victoria, The Coral at Royal Bay is a collection of 83 townhomes by GableCraft Homes. Designed by Integra Architecture in Vancouver Island’s coastal-inspired style, The Coral offers open-concept living to make the most of your time spent with family and friends. Floor plans offer a choice of 2-level, 3-bedroom and 3-storey, 2-bedroom layouts with 1,098 to 1,399 sq ft of interior space. Homes include a built-in garage, plus a walkout patio and garden or a second-floor balcony. Interior upgrade options give buyers the opportunity to personalize their homes.
Royal Bay is an evolving, master-planned community located between Albert Head and Esquimalt lagoons. New single-family and multi-family homes are being completed in phases, as well as schools, parks, biking and walking trails, and beautiful greenways. At nearby Royal Bay Beach Park, there’s an oceanside playground for kids, Olympic-size volleyball courts for youth, and plenty of space to enjoy a picnic on the beach. A vibrant new retail village, called The Commons, will be a 10-minute walk away. More than 76,000 sq ft of retail space will feature Quality Foods, Cascadia Liquor, Pure Pharmacy, a coffee shop, and a restaurant. The Commons will also become home to the Royal BC Museum Research & Collections which include birds and mammals, botany, fish, entomology, history, paleontology, and modern history.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for The Coral at Royal Bay
Starting from $699,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to The Coral at Royal Bay updates.
Floor Plans for The Coral at Royal Bay
The Coral offers a selection of two 2-level, 3-bedroom and two 3-storey, 2-bedroom floorplans.
1,424 sq ft
2 bed | 2.5 baths | flex
1,098 sq ft
2 bed | 2.5 baths
1,366 sq ft
3 bed | 2.5 baths
1,399 sq ft
3 bed | 2.5 baths
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrade options according to your needs.
The Coral at Royal Bay Interiors
- Elegantly designed interiors by Dexter Dolores Interiors, which feature attention to detail, texture, and quality materials
- Your choice of two professionally selected interior colour schemes
- High quality engineered vinyl plank flooring throughout the main living areas
- Stairs and upper-level bedrooms feature durable and comfy carpeting
- Open and spacious 9’ ceilings on the main floor with bright windows
- Convenient powder room on the ground or main floor
- Walls, baseboards, headers and casing all painted with high quality, low VOC paint
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors hardwired for your protection
- Fire sprinkler system to safeguard your home
- Easy and flexible white wire shelving in closets and pantry
- High-efficiency Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Hot water on demand for comfort and efficiency
- High-efficiency forced-air natural gas furnace
- Stainless-steel appliance package with gas range for the home chef
- Polished engineered stone countertops creating beautiful and functional prep space
- Beautiful, tiled kitchen backsplash illuminated by under cabinet lighting
- Modern kitchens feature slab cabinets, soft-closing hardware, and matte black cabinet pulls
- Recessed pot lighting to illuminate the kitchen comfortably
- 30″ extended single bowl undermount sink for easy cleanup
- Moen high-quality single-handle polished chrome faucet
- Primary en suite comes with modern acrylic rectangular shower base and framed tempered glass
- Sleek and modern 60″ x 30″ acrylic drop-in tubs in the main bathroom
- Modern slab cabinets with brushed matte black cabinet pulls
- All bathrooms feature sleek 12″ x 24″ tile flooring and 4″ x 16″ tile bath and shower surrounds
- Long-lasting high-pressure laminate countertops
- Moen high-quality polished chrome faucets
- High efficiency, ultra-low consumption toilets
- Designer lighting and plumbing package to complement a coastal-industrial theme, including upgraded matte black light fixtures, rain-shower shower head, and premium kitchen faucet
- Engineered stone bathroom countertops for a high-quality finish
- Primary en suite frameless glass shower door for an elegant bathroom
- Spa-inspired 12″ x 24″ tile surround in shower and bath areas
- Primary en suite heated flooring for consistent warmth
- KitchenAid Tier 2 appliance package for an elevated kitchen
- Bevel Shaker cabinets for a crafted kitchen and bathroom design
- Electric fireplace living room feature with modern surround and glass mosaic tile
- Roller shades or faux wood blinds package to manage sun and privacy
Amenities at The Coral at Royal Bay
At the centre of the property is an outdoor, landscaped common area consisting of a lawn flanked by to children’s play areas. Each home has private outdoor spaces that may include a second-floor balcony or walkout patio and garden.
Parking and Storage
Each home has a built-in, single-car garage with an open-air parking pad in front for one vehicle.
Maintenance Fees at The Coral at Royal Bay
$0.30 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Coral at Royal Bay
GableCraft Homes is a dynamic Vancouver-based home builder with projects throughout BC and Alberta. Known for their high-quality homes, they were awarded the CARE Award for Best Subdivision in 2020 from the Victoria Residential Builders Association for the Royal Bay subdivision. Using creative site planning, meticulous attention to detail and the highest quality of craftsmanship, GableCraft build homes that are inspiring and highly functional, with all the features that modern families need to live their best lives.
Integra Architecture was formed in 1999 by two experienced architects – Dale Staples and Duane Siegrist. The partners share a belief in client-centered architecture, teamwork, and long-term working relationships. The firm’s capable staff has extensive experience in all types of residential buildings, mixed-use projects, as well as renovations and seniors housing. Through effective communication and high-quality construction drawings, Integra bridges the gap between the builder’s reality and the architect’s vision. Past projects featured here include Garden Drive, 3227 & 3239 St. Johns, and Lolo on 3rd.
Vancouver-based interior design studio, Dexter Dolores Interiors, creates spaces that are all together contemporary yet classic. Their interiors express an honest sophistication allowing functionality while complementing the lifestyle of the client. Principal designer Dexter Dolores’ attention to detail, texture and quality materials is inherent in every designed environment. His affinity for bespoke modern and classic interiors alike has been at the forefront of his career in the custom residential design industry.
Expected Completion for The Coral at Royal Bay
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Langford, Colwood, or Esquimalt?
Check out Eliza at Royal Bay, Elysian Terraces, Willow + Glen, and these great Victoria Presales!