At a Glance
- located at George Ferguson Way & McCallum Road
- 5-storey woodframe condo building
- 44 strata condominiums
- stunning rooftop views of Mt. Baker
- steps from downtown Abbotsford restaurants & shops
- 3-minute drive to Mill Lake Park pool, water park, playgrounds, picnic areas
- 4 minutes from Sevenoaks Shopping Centre & West Oaks Mall
- 12-minute drive to Abbotsford International Airport
- 12 minutes to Sumas border crossing
Live Life at the Edge
The Edge is a new condominium mid-rise in downtown Abbotsford from local developer, Parcel7 Homes. Designed by Abbotsford-based Keystone Architecture, The Edge presents a contemporary exterior featuring low, flat roof lines and a mixture of metal panel and durable vinyl siding. Interiors offer a choice of two professionally-designed colour palettes, European-made warm wood laminate flooring, sleek stainless steel appliances, and custom-crafted Shaker cabinetry. On the common rooftop patio, residents will have a front row seat to the ever-changing vista of Mt. Baker.
The Edge is ideally situated within walking distance to cafes, ethnic eateries, shops, and Townhall Abbotsford public house. Minutes from West Oak Mall shopping and Mill Lake Park recreation, you can also easily access the airport, Highway 1, and the US-Canada border.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for The Edge
Selling now from $390,000. Only a few homes remain. Pets and rentals are allowed, making this apartment a great investment opportunity. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for The Edge
The Edge offers a family-friendly selection of 1-,2-, and 3- bedroom homes, ranging from 527 to 1,089 sq ft. Some suites include flex rooms.
The Edge Interiors
- Airy 9′ ceilings
- Tile flooring in entrance
- High quality BCF nylon carpets with 8lb underlay in bedrooms
- European-made warm wood laminate flooring in living & kitchen areas
- Low-E glass windows reduce UV light damage while improving energy efficiency
- Two professionally-designed colour palettes to choose from
- Vertical blinds on sliding doors
- Horizontal blinds on all closing windows
- Modern flat stock door casing & baseboards
- Closet shelving
- Stylish and modern lighting package
- Decorative feature lighting
- High-efficiency forced-air heating & hot water tank
- Hard-wired smoke detector & carbon monoxide monitor in bedrooms
- Custom-crafted Shaker-style cabinet doors in white or charcoal
- Brushed nickel pulls and Blumotion soft-close hinges
- Durable wood pattern laminate flooring with noise-reduction underlay
- Sleek stainless steel appliances
- Stylish 3cm quartz countertops with full-height porcelain tile backsplash
- Combination microwave & hood fan
- Dual stainless steel undermount sink with single-lever faucet & pullout vegetable spray
- Tile flooring in all bathrooms
- Porcelain undermount sinks
- Designer quartz countertops with integral quartz backsplash
- Full-length vanity in en suite & main bathroom
- Main bathrooms feature bathtub with custom tile surround
- Spacious en suite shower with glass door
Amenities at The Edge
Residents can enjoy shared use of a 1,500-sq-ft rooftop patio with breathtaking views of Mt. Baker.
Parking and Storage
The Edge offers two levels of underground parking in addition to a partial level of parking at grade.
Maintenance Fees at The Edge
$0.33 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Edge
Parcel7 Homes is an Abbotsford developer with experience in single- and multi-family home construction. Founded by Brock Kemsley in 2012, Parcel7 builds today with the same care and passion that went into the construction of their first house in Chilliwack. As accessible developers, the company principals live in the community in which they build, ensuring their customers are also the people they see around town.
Keystone Architecture is an Abbotsford practice with a well-established reputation of utmost integrity, a client-focused approach, and seamless execution. What began as a small, humble design office in 1985, has evolved into a full-service architectural design firm. Keystone oversees the development of more than 30 construction projects each year, with more than 600 projects successfully completed to date. These have included Scott & Nicholson, Townsend at Panorama Ridge, and The Henley, and Genesis.
Expected Completion for The Edge
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey, Langley, or Abbotsford?