At a Glance
- located at 28 Avenue & 204 Street
- 3-storey single-family home
- 7-bedroom floorplan including 2-bedroom legal suite
- near St. Catherine’s Elementary & Brookswood Secondary schools
- 3-minute drive to Campbell Valley Regional Park
- 4 minutes from Brookswood Village shopping
- 5-minute drive to George Preston Recreation Centre
- within 10 minutes of most Langley wineries
- 14-minute drive to Pacific Highway border crossing
Elegant Single-Family Homes
Designed with growing families and multi-generational living in mind, The Emerson is a spacious 7-bedroom, 5-bathroom single-family home from Vesta Properties. It sits on a 7,300-sq-ft corner lot, one of 35 dwellings in the Brookswood Mills subdivision. This 3-storey residence has landscaped front and back yards, an attached 2-car garage, and a main floor deck with a natural gas hookup. Exterior architectural details include rich accents of wood, stone, and shingle detailing. Its 5,121 sq ft of interior space features vaulted ceilings, a mudroom with added storage off the garage, and a 2-bedroom legal basement suite. An elegant kitchen with a large island made for entertaining, boasts premium stainless steel appliances, pendant accent lighting, and a butler pantry.
Situated in South Langley’s Brookswood-Fernridge neighbourhood, enjoy the old growth trees of Campbell Valley Regional Park, scenic Brookswood Pond, and an expanding network of trails and greenways criss-crossing the property that connect to Langley’s existing trail system. Sure to be a hit among families with children, schools at all levels are nearby, including St. Catherine’s Elementary and Brookswood Secondary. For after-school activities, there are sports fields and baseball diamonds at Noel Booth Community Park, and curling and hockey at George Preston Recreation Centre. Day-to-day shopping needs can be satisfied at Brookswood Village with a Buy-Low Foods, Shoppers Drug Mart, Petfude pet supply, professional services, a library, and health services. For entertaining, fill your guests’ glasses with local wines from Langley’s numerous vineyards. At Brookswood Mills, experience a celebratory return to Vesta’s tradition of building elegant, family-oriented, single-family homes.
Pricing for The Emerson
Priced at $2,499,900 plus tax. Contact me today to discuss this final single-family home opportunity at Brookswood Mills and options to customize.
The Emerson is a 3-storey woodframe home with 5,121 sq ft of floor space sited on a 7,300-sq-ft corner lot. It features 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a flex room, and a 2-bedroom legal basement suite. Customize your home with a variety of optional upgrades, such as built-in millwork, additional detached garages, and outdoor fireplaces.
The Emerson Interiors
- Customize your home with a choice of three designer colour palettes: Modern, Farmhouse, or Classic
- Vaulted ceilings throughout the home including master bedroom & bedrooms (home specific)
- Oversized windows allowing natural light to pour in throughout your entire home
- Spacious mudrooms with added storage off the garage
- Timeless hardwood-style laminate flooring throughout main living spaces, while plush carpeting upstairs puts comfort at your feet
- Living room gas fireplace encased in designer tile offers perfect ambience
- High-efficiency gas furnace with programmable thermostat
- 50-gallon gas hot water tank
- Central air conditioning rough-in
- Security system pre-wire
- Central vacuum rough-in
- USB plug outlet for your devices conveniently located throughout the home
- Standard premium stainless-steel appliances:
- 5-burner gas range with chimney-style hood fan
- French door fridge with external ice & water dispenser
- Built-in dishwasher
- Built-in microwave
- Expansive kitchen island accentuated with pendant lighting to illuminate your workspace
- Full-height cabinetry with soft close Shaker-style cabinets and drawers, designed for added storage
- Add to your storage space with added pantry space in every home
- Quartz countertops accentuated by designer hand-set tile backsplash
- Sleek double-basin stainless-steel sink combines single-lever chrome, black, or brass faucet
Elegantly Detailed Bathrooms
- Two-piece main floor powder room
- Quartz countertops & backsplash accompany modern shaker-style soft-close drawers & cabinets
- Spa-inspired en suite is rich in design and detail; with oversized walk in shower with frameless glass shower, signature ceiling tile surround, soothing deep soaker tub and his-and-her vanity sinks
Parking and Storage
The Emerson has a front-attached, double-car garage with additional four-car parking in the driveway. Abundant outdoor space offers the option to add RV parking or a workshop.
Developer Team for The Emerson
Vesta Properties is an integrated builder/developer with over 32 years of experience in residential construction. Vesta has focused on creating master-planned communities from the beginning because of the belief that they provide the best value and lifestyle for buyers. To date, the company has built over 5,000 homes in award-winning communities throughout BC and Alberta.
Concept to Design is an award-winning, full-service design firm based in Surrey. Their designers have decades of experience with exterior and interior design projects, including residential, corporate, retail, hospitality, and institutional spaces. C2D specializes in taking a project from initial concept, then managing it through to furnishings and move-in completion. For over a decade, Concept to Design has a proven track record for innovative interior design, including projects such as Fraser Hill and Latimer Heights.
Expected Completion for The Emerson
Spring of 2023.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey, Langley, or Abbotsford?