At a Glance
- located at 20 Avenue & 165A Street
- 11 three-storey buildings
- 50 townhomes
- next to future Grandview Ridge Trail
- across from new Ta’talu Elementary School
- 4-minute drive to Grandview Heights Aquatic Centre
- 4 minutes from Morgan Crossing & Grandview Corners shops & restaurants
- 7-minute drive to Peace Arch border crossing
- 8 minutes from White Rock Beach & Promenade
Feels Right. Like a Home Should.
Welcome to The Glenmont, a new townhome community coming soon to Grandview Heights by PCC Construction. It consists of 50 residences in 11 three-storey woodframe buildings. Heritage architecture features dramatic pitched roofs, cultured stone, rich wood accents, and HardiePlank siding. A selection of six floorplans offer layouts with 1,369 – 1,401 sq ft of interior space that include three bedrooms and a flex room. Each home also has a 2-car garage, fenced yard, patio, and a main floor balcony with a natural gas bib. Modern interiors present open living spaces that are perfect for entertaining. Kitchens inspire with a premium Fisher & Paykel appliance package, a stylish waterfall island, flat panel cabinetry, and quartz countertops. Spa-like bathrooms boasting a soaker tub provide a sanctuary at the end of a busy day.
Grandview Heights is being transformed into a semi-detached and multi-family neighbourhood with added community amenities for its new residents. When The Glenmont is completed, Ta’talu Elementary School is expected to open across the street. Next door, the future Grandview Ridge Trail will connect Darts Hill Garden Park with the many shops and services of Morgan Crossing, Walmart, Grandview Corners and Grandview Central. Nearby options for recreation and leisure include swimming at Grandview Aquatic Centre, Meridian Hills Par 3 Golf, and horseback riding by Fergus Creek. For a seaside escape with the family, the promenade and beach at White Rock are only eight minutes away. The beautiful trails and green spaces of Redwood Park and Campbell Valley are also a just a short drive. In a neighbourhood on the rise, The Glenmont provides room for your family to grow.
Pricing for The Glenmont
Starting from $950,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to The Glenmont updates.
Floor Plans for The Glenmont
Ranging from 1,369 – 1,401 sq ft, The Glenmont offers a selection of six 3-level floorplans. Each home has an internal 2-car garage, a ground floor flex room, main floor balcony and powder room, and three upper floor bedrooms with a bathroom, en suite, master bedroom walk-in closet, and a laundry.
The Glenmont Interiors
A Cozy Urban Retreat
- Contemporary hardwood flooring on the main living floor and basement
- Lush carpeting on all stairs and upper floor
- Eco-friendly, high efficiency LED lighting
- Stylish matte black hardware theme throughout the home
- Calming white, wood-grained blinds allow you to adjust the natural light in every room
- Private flex space makes working from home a breeze
- Luxurious walk-in closet, complete with windows in the master suite
- Modern flat panel cabinetry throughout the home
- High ceilings on the main floor
- Samsung front-loading washer & dryer
- Built-in closet shelving and organizers throughout entry and bedroom closets
- Air conditioning roughed in
- Electronic doorbell with camera
- Hard-wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Prewired for security systems
Kitchens To Inspire
- Quality natural quartz countertops
- Sensible yet stylish waterfall kitchen island with complementing quartz countertop and cozy breakfast bar
- Modern undermount sink with single handle faucet
- Premium appliance package by Fisher & Paykel:
- 36″ freestanding French door refrigerator with smart touch control
- 30″ large-capacity gas range with precise control
- Falmec 28″ 600cfm range hood
- 24″ integrated dishwasher with interior LED lighting
- Panasonic 1.6 cu ft built-in microwave
A Luxurious Sanctuary
- Convenient main floor powder room
- Contemporary white quartz vanities
- Stylish undermount sinks
- Sleek matte black faucets, accents and accessories
- World-class Full Body Spray shower
- Sophisticated matte grey floor tiles, balanced by staggered white tile on the walls
- Ornate wall sconce lighting in matte black and clear ribbed glass
- En suite boasts a double vanity and spacious tiled walk-in shower with matte black hinges
- Enjoy the main bath that features a soaker tub with full tile surround
Amenities at The Glenmont
Residents will have exclusive use of a 2-floor indoor multi-use space with a kitchen. Adjacent is an outdoor amenity area with a lawn and children’s play area.
Parking and Storage
Each home has a double-wide, 2-car garage with plenty of space for storage. Ten uncovered visitor parking stalls are distributed throughout the property.
Developer Team for The Glenmont
PCC Construction builds single-family homes, multi-family communities, and mixed-use residential/commercial properties throughout the Lower Mainland. Through market research Triton gains an understanding of what is important to today’s buyer. Intelligent design, combined with a careful attention to detail, optimizes comfort, functionality, and visual appeal. Superior construction ensures a solid investment.
Form. Landscape. Artistic. Technical. Flat Architecture is a Surrey-based practice providing design services for residential, mixed use, commercial, and retail projects. FLAT is their philosophy for creating healthy, environmentally-friendly buildings that are smart, responsive, and live. Past work includes Flora & Fauna, Fraser Manse, The Jericho, and Westwood at Tynehead.
Expected Completion for The Glenmont
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in South Surrey, Newton, or Cloverdale?