At a Glance
- located at King Edward & Columbia
- two woodframe lowrises
- 17 condos & stacked townhomes
- steps from Hillcrest Park & Community Centre
- walking distance to King Edward Station
- close to multiple bike routes
- near Queen Elizabeth Park & Nat Baily Stadium
- 4 blocks from Main Street cafes, restaurants, shops
- minutes away from Oakridge Shopping
Live Without Compromise
Situated at West King Edward Avenue and Columbia Street, this new townhome community by Vertex Developments is family-friendly, yet design-focused — a perfect complement to the dynamic Hillcrest neighborhood. Designed by Formwerks Architectural, The Hillcrest’s livable sanctuaries make a statement, from striking exteriors to kitchens designed by the Dirty Apron’s Chef David Robertson.
With only 17 homes, The Hillcrest presents a rare opportunity for those who value family and lifestyle in equal measure. It’s a hub for people who want the intimacy and personality of the traditional neighborhood with schools, Hillcrest Community Centre, and iconic Queen Elizabeth Park just a short stroll away. In addition, Main Street’s profusion of culture and character is within easy reach.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for The Hillcrest
One-bedrooms from $749,900, 2-bedrooms from $1,249,900, and 3-bedrooms from $1,374,900 – $1,564,900. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to The Hillcrest updates.
Floor Plans for The Hillcrest
Two buildings offer a mixture of single-storey ground-oriented units and 2-storey stacked townhomes with roof decks. The north building has 11 dwellings, while the south building has six. Most homes are suitable for families. A variety of layouts are offered with the following unit mix:
- 1 x 557-sq-ft 1-bedroom
- 1 x 942-sq-ft 2-bedroom
- 15 x 3-bedroom from 1,024 – 1,205 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
The Hillcrest Interiors
Sleek lines. Fine finishings. A minimalist appeal. Choose the colour scheme that personifies either your flair for the dramatic or your appreciation for living light.
- Two charismatic colour palettes to define your space
- Uptown — light, monochromatic, and sophisticated
- Urban — bold, strong, and dramatic
- Seamless combination of engineered hardwood and lush wool blend carpet to balance style and comfort
- Overheight 9′ ceilings on main levels create bright and inviting spaces
- Sleek roller shades throughout
- All master bedrooms outfitted with spacious walk-in closets
- Large windows and recessed pot-lights enliven the interiors with natural and warm light
- Air conditioning and heating system ensures a pleasant atmosphere all year round
Chef David Robertson Kitchens
Chef David Robertson of The Dirty Apron in Vancouver scrutinized and approved each element of the professionally-curated and considered kitchen, making the heart of your home ideal whether
you’re a foodie or a beginner home cook. Coupled with the communal herb garden wall located in the centralized courtyard and a gift box full of The Dirty Apron cooking must-haves, your cooking experience will be exceptional.
- Contemporary flat panel cabinets and drawers with finger pulls for a flawless and fingerprint-free look
- Innovative corner storage pull-out trays transform hard to use kitchen corner cabinets into easy-to-reach, functional storage solutions
- Full-height integrated pantry in select kitchens
- Durable quartz countertop and backsplash for a coherent appearance and easy maintenance
- Under-cabinet lighting illuminates ample counter-top work spaces
- Large-single basin undermount sinks
- Pull down dual stream mode faucet by Aquabrass
- Built-in under sink waste bins for effortless and tidy disposal
- Chef-inspired Bosch appliance package
- 30″ integrated fridge
- 30″ five-burner gas cook-top
- 30″ built-in wall oven
- 24″ integrated dishwasher
- Integrated pull-out hood fan
- Panasonic microwave tucked neatly out of sight
- Stylish powders featuring full-height mirror, elongated pendant light, and wall-mounted faucets
- Water efficient dual-flush toilets
- Elegant floating vanities with spacious oak veneer storage drawers and under-cabinet lighting
- Large format porcelain tiles
Elevated Master En Suite Baths
- Counter-to-ceiling mirrors
- Custom medicine cabinets
- Dedicated lighting at the vanity
- Custom oak veneer open storage shelf
- Feature walls tiled with large format porcelain tiles
- Towel warmers for added comfort
- Seamless glass showers featuring mosaic tiled shower basins and Aquabrass rain showers with handheld wands
- Thermostatic shower columns ensure consistent water temperature
- Nu-Heat electric heated flooring throughout
Amenities at The Hillcrest
In addition to numerous neighbhourhood amenities, such as Hillcrest Community Centre, Queen Elizabeth Park, and Nat Bailey Stadium, residents at The Hillcrest will be able to enjoy shared use of a secure 30′ central courtyard with a suspended community herb garden where neighbours can gather to collect fresh herbs. All ground-oriented homes will have private patios with natural gas and water hookups, while the stacked townhomes feature private roof decks.
Parking and Storage
One level of underground parking accessed by an elevator in courtyard, will provide space for bulk storage, 45 bicycles, and 24 vehicles. One of the vehicle spaces is accessible. All stalls are roughed in for electric vehicle charging.
Maintenance Fees at The Hillcrest
$0.41 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Hillcrest
For Graham Carter, Trevor St Germain, and Patrick Uy, bringing up families in Vancouver was the inspiration for pooling their considerable professional experiences into what became Vertex Developments. Their work is legacy-driven because Vancouver should feel like home. For generations. This means doing more than just building desirable homes. It means creating communities. In a city where nature, culture, and the economy drive world-class livability, there’s no reason why a legacy of community-focused development can’t take root. Vertex is committed to delivering projects that take the best interests of people and the planet to heart.
In over twenty years of practice, Formwerks has developed a reputation for sensitive, user-friendly architecture. This has been achieved by carefully listening to clients and translating their wishes and needs into architecture that embodies their functional requirements within an artistic building form. Their buildings reflect a public mood for comfort and tradition without the cold and austere qualities found in much of today’s architectural mainstream. Their portfolio includes Elina on Eighth, Spires Gate, Toppen Ridge, and Yukon Residences.
Area3 is a collaborative interior design firm that creates innovative interiors with an international sensibility. Known for their boutique luxury West Side projects, such as Cambridge Mews, their residential spaces are both functional and beautiful, with careful attention to tone, texture and colour throughout every space. Other projects featured here include Acorn, Berkeley Village, and Brillia.
Expected Completion for The Hillcrest
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Riley Park, Oakridge, or Mount Pleasant?