At a Glance
- located at 80 Avenue & 206A Street
- two 6-storey woodframe mid-rises
- 240 condominiums
- some ground level commercial retail units
- near Willoughby Elementary School & ABC Academy Pre-School
- close to Yorkson Community Park & Yorkson Creek Middle School
- steps from Willoughby Town Centre restaurants, shops, services
- 3-minute bike ride to Langley Events Centre
- 4-minute drive to Highway 1
- 11 minutes to Willowbrook Shopping Centre
Stay Connected, Stay Central, Stay Social
The Hive at Willoughby Town Centre is a new mixed-use development in Langley by Apcon Group. Consisting of two 6-storey buildings, it offers a selection of 240 condominiums, as well as street-facing retail units in one of the blocks. Spacious 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom floor plans present inspired living spaces with two professionally-designed colour schemes, wide-plank laminate flooring, quartz countertops, premium Samsung appliance package, large walk-in showers, and elegant soaker tubs. Shared spaces include a multi-function room with a full kitchen and lounge, a rooftop amenity, and a landscaped courtyard.
Located in the rapidly developing neighbourhood, you’ll enjoy the convenience of living in a complete community. Groceries, a pharmacy, banks, post office, coffee shop, hairdresser, dentist — all are just steps away at Willoughby Town Centre. After you run your errands, grab a bite at any of the nearby restaurants, pubs, and cafes. Maybe shake up your fitness regimen with a new sport at the community centre down the road. Willoughby’s Community Plan has been designed with outdoor recreation in mind. Kilometres of nature trails and hectares of parkland are nearby. And with easy access to connecting highways, commuting anywhere in the Lower Mainland is easy. At The Hive, adventure awaits just down the road.
Pricing for The Hive
Phase 1 release sold out in just 3 weeks! Phase 2 release is coming soon. Sign up to my VIP list today for priority access to The Hive updates.
Floor Plans for The Hive
Ranging from 499 – 950 sq ft, choose from a wide variety of plans from one to three bedrooms, with or without a den. You can browse basic layouts on The Hive website.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
The Hive Interiors
Award-winning The Collaborative Design Studio has created a canvas that will inspire the inner interior designer in you. With sleek, clean lines, high-quality materials and modern neutral palettes, these condominiums are the epitome of urban sophistication.
Create the Space You Crave
- Two professionally-designed colour schemes from The Collaborative Design Studio
- Stylish flat-paneled interior doors with polished chrome handles
- Wide-plank laminate flooring for durability and easy maintenance
- Smart strand carpets in bedrooms & dens
- Contemporary roller shade blinds that filter natural light throughout the day
- Blackout roller shades for the bedrooms to block out light at night
- Front-load stacked washer & dryer
- Surface mount lighting in bedrooms
- Double-glazed, thermally broken. vinyl-framed windows & patio doors
- Baseboard heating
- Central, domestic hot water boilers
- Hardwired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors & sprinklers
Kitchens That Inspire
- Choice of two colour schemes:
– Town Stride: Bright, white flat panel cabinetry with grey quartz countertops
– Urban Vibe: Sleek, charcoal flat panel cabinetry with white quartz countertops
- Gentle soft-closing cabinetry with modern edge pull hardware
- Trendy matte black faucets and brushed grey drawer hardware
- Designer pendant light in kitchens adding personality and light to the space
- Durable quartz countertops
- Eye-catching porcelain kitchen backsplash
- Under cabinet puck task lighting
- Deep single-bowl stainless steel sink with pull-down spray faucet
- Samsung appliance package:
- Samsung 5-burner gas cooktop allows for increased temperature control, energy efficiency, reliability
- Counter-depth Samsung French door smart refrigerator with automated ice maker in freezer and built-in Wi-Fi
- Samsung oven with convection capability and front controls
- Samsung Energy Star dishwasher with 4 wash cycles
- High power stainless steel Faber slide-out range hood
Unplug & Unwind
- Hygienic and durable quartz stone countertops
- Contemporary white wall tiles
- Stainless steel & matte black hardware accessories
- Robe & handtowel hooks
- Sleek vanity with cabinets for storage
- Stylish vanity bar lighting
- Dual porcelain undermount sinks (depending on plan)
- Large format designer floor tiles
- One-piece elongated dual-flush toilet
- Single-source chrome bathroom faucet
- Master en suites provide large walk-in showers with frameless glass and large modern shower head
- Main bathrooms offer elegant soaker tubs perfect for relaxing in a bubble bath
Amenities at The Hive
Home owners will enjoy the shared use of an entertainment space with full kitchen, lounge, and seating nook. Outdoors, there will be a second floor rooftop amenity and a landscaped outdoor courtyard with green space and full bocce court.
Parking and Storage
The Hive offers gated and brightly-lit underground parkade with ample visitor parking, video surveillance, and restricted fob access.
Maintenance Fees at The Hive
$0.40 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Hive
Backed by 20 years of experience, Apcon Group has a proven track record for building beautiful homes that are of the highest quality in design and craftsmanship. Already considered the gold standard in single-family residences, townhomes, and duplexes, Apcon is expanding its passion for construction to the world of multi-family development. Apcon’s approach to The Hive is the same as every other project in their impressive portfolio: no detail is too small when it comes to building homes that last and impress.
The Collaborative Design Studio is a full-service interior design firm based in Coquitlam, BC. The CDS specializes in single- and multi-family home developments, and also accepts commissions for custom homes, spec homes, and renovations. The CDS collectively approaches every new project as an exciting and creative opportunity. They successfully collaborate with builders, developers, architects, marketing companies, and home owners. Previous work includes The Residences at Willoughby Town Centre, Tribute, Unison, and Prosper.
Expected Completion for The Hive
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Latimer, Willoughby, or Langley City?