At a Glance
- located at Landing Lane & West Shore Parkway
- 2- & 3-storey residential buildings
- 217 townhomes
- next to Langford Lake & Ed Nixon Trail
- 6-minute bike ride to YMCA-YWCA Westhills
- 6 minutes from Starlight Stadium, Westhills Arena, Eagle Ridge Community Centre
- 8-minute bike ride to Goldstream Provincial Park
- 7-minute drive to Westshore Town Centre shopping
- 9 minutes to Goldstream Village restaurants
Sustainability, Meet Affordability
The Lake at Kettle Creek by Liberty Ridge Homes is the latest phase of the Kettle Creek community in Langford Lake district. It consists of 217 stacked or traditional townhomes in 2- or 3-storey buildings, constructed with energy-efficient insulated concrete form walls. Floor plans offer a variety of 1-, 2-, and 2-bedroom + den layouts with a private patio or deck. Three-storey homes have a garage that’s prewired for EV charging, while 2-storey units provide pods for parking. Open-concept interiors feature 9′ ceilings, durable vinyl plank flooring, quartz countertops, gas stoves, cabinetry with soft-close hardware, and tankless natural gas water heater. Climate control is provided by a multi-zone forced air heat pump with air conditioning.
Situated next to Langford Lake, The Lake at Kettle Creek puts everyday essentials and once-in-a-lifetime moments just beyond your doorstep. Anglers can launch their boat, just down the street at the Langford Lane boat ramp, to fish for bass, cutthroat, rainbow trout, and yellow perch. Ed Nixon Trail, following the south shore of the lake to Langford Lake Beach Park, is ideal for joggers or dog walkers. For hikers and campers, Goldstream Provincial Park is less than 10 minutes away by bike. Residents will enjoy year-round recreation and leisure activities at the various community amenities along Langford Parkway — YMCA-YWCA Westhills, Boulderhouse Climbing, Starlight Stadium, Langford Lanes bowling, City Centre Park, and Eagle Ridge Community Centre. At the eastern end of Langford Parkway are Westshore Town Centre and Walmart for all of your day-to-day shopping necessities. Give yourself a break on Fridays with dinner out at Goldstream Village. You’ll find all the favourites, from burgers, pizza, and tacos to fish & chips, sushi, and phở.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for The Lake at Kettle Creek
Register today. Secure your lakeside home with only a $25,000 deposit. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to The Lake at Kettle Creek updates.
Floor Plans for The Lake at Kettle Creek
Choose your ideal lakeside home from a selection of 1-, 2-, and 2-bedroom + den floorplans.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
The Lake at Kettle Creek Interiors
- 9′ main floor ceilings
- Some units available with vaulted 14′ bedroom ceilings
- 8.75”-wide vinyl plank flooring
- Energy efficient ICF & EPS Insulated Construction
- Multi-zone forced air heat pump with AC
- Hardwired smoke and CO2 detectors
- Premium light fixtures throughout
- Natural gas tankless water heater
- Pre-wired for TV & Internet
- Most units include a patio and/or deck outdoor space
- Natural gas line for barbeque hookup
- 1 or 2 exterior hose bibs
- Quartz countertops
- Undermount stainless steel sinks
- Premium stainless steel appliance package
- Energy Star dishwasher
- OTR microwave/fan combo
- Cabinets with soft-close doors and drawers
- 12 x 24 vinyl floor tile
- Premium Quality Fixtures
- Quartz counters with undermount sinks
- Frameless shower surround with 12 x 24 wall tiles
- Washer & dryer
Amenities at The Lake at Kettle Creek
Located between Langford Lake and the E&N Railway, residents can enjoy these recreational amenities just steps from their front door. Launch your canoe, kayak, or paddleboard from the nearby Langford Lane boat ramp. The E&N Rail Trail is a new cycling and pedestrian trail that follows the rail corridor to Vic West. The final phase will extend from Jacklin Road, past The Lake at Kettle Creek, to Humpback Road.
Parking and Storage
Homes offer two parking spaces provided in private garages or parking aprons. Garages come with automatic door openers and are pre-wired for EV charging.
Developer Team for The Lake at Kettle Creek
Liberty Ridge Homes is a subsidiary of Toronto-based Romspen Investment Corporation. Romspen is a large private mortgage fund with $3.4-billion in assets under management in Canada and across the U.S. The firm offers mortgages in all sectors of real estate — from land acquisition and assemblies through to servicing, construction, and asset repositioning. Its subsidiaries acquire control of properties in order to finish development, then divest the property with the goal of maximizing returns to investors.
Expected Completion for The Lake at Kettle Creek
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Colwood, Langford, or Esquimalt?
Check out Westhills, Elysian Terraces, Willow + Glen, and these great Victoria Presales!