At a Glance
- located at 24 Avenue & 166 Street
- 33 woodframe buildings
- 194 townhomes
- near elementary schools & NUVO Music School
- close to Grandview Heights Aquatic Centre
- 5 minutes from Grandview Corners & Morgan Crossing shops & restaurants
- trails of Campbell Valley & Redwood Park a 6-minute drive away
- 6 minutes from Morgan Creek Golf Course
- 10-minute drive to Peace Arch border crossing
Life in the Loop
Spanning an entire city block, The Loop is a carefully-designed residential community by Gramercy Developments coming soon to Surrey’s Grandview Heights neighbourhood. It consists of 194 townhomes spanning 33 three-storey buildings that are arranged around a central park. With the Loop Trail defining its perimeter, this landscaped commons features a Scandinavian-style fitness circuit, a firepit lounge, and a children’s play area. At the western end, beside a grove of trees, is a 2-storey amenity building with a kitchen, lounge space, and accessible bathroom on each floor. The Loop will offer homes with three primary design types and 2-, 3-, & 4-bedroom layouts from 1,260 – 1,740 sq ft. Half of the units have 2-car garages, while 2-bedroom residences have tandem parking arrangements with a single-car garage.
Families will appreciate the benefits of moving to this rapidly developing residential neighbourhood with its expanding community amenities. Next door is the new Edgewood Park with a large playground, basketball/hockey court, and table tennis. The new Edgewood Elementary and Grandview Heights Secondary schools are both within easy walking distance. Two blocks away is the impressive Grandview Heights Aquatic Centre, featuring an Olympic-size competition pool, hot tubs, steam room, sauna, and a gym. Take care of all your day-to-day shopping needs at Grandview Corners and Morgan Crossing, where you’ll find Thrifty Foods, Walmart, London Drugs, Home Depot, Petsmart, and much more. Need a break from it all? Redwood Park, Campbell Valley, White Rock, and Crescent Beach are all easy day trips that the whole family can enjoy.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for The Loop
Starting from $899,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to The Loop updates.
Floor Plans for The Loop
Choose your ideal home from a selection of three primary design types with 33 different floor plans. Interiors range from 1,260 – 1,740 sq ft with the following unit mix:
- 97 x 2-bedroom
- 25 x 3-bedroom
- 72 x 4-bedroom
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
The Loop Interiors
The Inside Scoop
- 2 colour scheme choices – Liberty White or Flatiron Gray
- 9′ ceilings with smooth finish throughout
- Classic Shaker interior doors
- Flat stock baseboards and door casings
- Vinyl plank flooring on main and lower floors
- Wool blend carpet on upper floor and stairs
- Energy-saving double glazed windows
- Roller blinds on most windows
- Oversized porcelain floor tiles in laundry area
- Surface mount LED wafer lighting
- Easy slide rail closet shelving
- Hardwired smoke and CO detectors
- Pre-wired with CAT5 and cable coax
- Telus fibre network capability
- Wood grain cabinetry with open accent shelving in upper cabinets
- Sleek and durable quartz stone countertops
- Geometric ceramic tile backsplash
- Double-bowl stainless steel undermount sink with garbage disposal
- Single-handle pull-down centre mount faucet with spray
- Modern flush ceiling lights above island
- LED under-cabinet lighting
- Soft-close cabinet doors and drawers
- Minimalist edge pulls and touch latch on cabinets
- Large pull-out pantry
- Desk area and/or breakfast bar
- Oversized porcelain floor tiles in main bathroom & en suite
- Dual sinks and mirrored storage cabinets
- Polished quartz countertops
- Oversized porcelain floor tiles
- Frameless glass shower with hand-held shower wand and modern niche for placement of products
- Textured accent tile
Amenities at The Loop
The centrepiece of The Loop is a central park with a multi-use pathway, children’s play area, a Scandinavian-style fitness circuit, and a firepit lounge. Over 30% of the entire site is dedicated to open space, with 70 mature trees retained from the original property. There are also seating areas with pergola-covered benches at all four corners of the property.
Two indoor amenity centres are designed to be in sync with today’s lifestyles. The Hideaway is a 2-storey amenity building with a communal work-from-home space, a social lounge with a fully-equipped kitchen, and an expansive deck overlooking The Loop Trail. The lower floor has a mail room, a patio, and an outdoor dog wash area. The Locker is a 2-level fitness building with cardio equipment, an open multi-use space, and a water station.
Parking and Storage
All homes have attached garages with an EV Level 2 charging outlet roughed in. Half are double-wide, 2-car garages. The others have single-car garages, with a tandem parking arrangement that includes an uncovered parking apron for an additional vehicle in front. Visitor parking is accommodated in 39 stalls distributed throughout the site.
Developer Team for The Loop
Founded in 2005, Gramercy Developments is a second-generation development company based in Surrey. Part of a family group with 45 years of experience in building quality homes and neighbourhoods all over the Lower Mainland, the Gramercy team eventually decided it was time to find their own path — a path where communities and homes were designed with creative and practical purpose; every learning experience would be squeezed out of completed projects and combined with the needs of the next; and with no templated designs and endless repetition, just thoughtful, progressive homes.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects is an award-winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. The company’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: a combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design, and skilled execution to create the final vision. BDA’s highly-qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types, such as River + Pine, Imperial, and Liberty at Fleetwood.
Expected Completion for The Loop
Will be built in seven phases. Phase 1 completion is approximately January-May 2023, phase 2 from May-September 2023.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Clayton, South Surrey, or Newton?
Check out Fox & Aikins, Douglas Green, Onyx & Ivory, and these great Surrey Presales!