At a Glance
- located at School Road & Abbs Road
- 3-storey woodframe residential lowrise
- 17 x 2-bedroom condominiums
- near Gibsons Elementary & Elphinstone Secondary schools
- steps from services, shops, restaurants
- walking distance to public market & marina
- 10 minutes to Gibsons & Area Community Centre by bike
- 5-minute drive to Langdale ferry terminal
- 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast Golf Club
A Coastal State of Mind
Coming soon to Lower Gibsons, The Murray is a boutique collection of 17 coastal-inspired, 1- and 2-bedroom residences from Canvas Homes. These contemporary, spacious condominiums come complete with modern comforts such as a kitchen island with breakfast bar, premium stainless steel appliance package, cozy gas fireplace, hot water on demand, a large outdoor balcony, in-suite laundry, and heated bathroom floors.
Located at the southern end of the Sunshine Coast just a 40-minute ferry ride from West Vancouver, Gibsons is a quaint town with a laid-back lifestyle. The Murray is ideally situated for you to walk to the shops, services, and schools in Upper Gibsons and the restaurants, public market, and artisans of Lower Gibsons. There’s no shortage of outdoor activities with an abundance of green spaces, beaches, trails, parks, lakes, and oceanfront. After an active day, enjoy a relaxing pint just down the hill at Tapworks Brewing with a soft pretzel while overlooking the Howe Sound vista. Welcome to your sanctuary by the sea.
Pricing for The Murray
Starting at $525,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to The Murray updates.
Floor Plans for The Murray
The Murray offers a selection of nine 1-bedroom + den, 2-bedroom, and 2-bedroom + den layouts, ranging in floorspace from 919 – 1,232 sq ft. All of these spacious homes feature one bathroom, an en suite, walk-in closet, in-suite laundry, dining area, kitchen island with breakfast bar, and a balcony.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
The Murray Interiors
- High ceilings; some penthouse units exceeding 12′
- Oversized full-height Low-E windows
- Contemporary roller window shades in bedrooms
- Laminate flooring throughout all living spaces
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Shaker-style flat panel interior doors
- Ample closet space with organizers
- Gas fireplace in all homes
- LED pot lights
- Full-size, front-load washer & dryer
- Durable quartz counter tops
- Kitchen island
- Contemporary, dual-tone kitchen cabinets complete with soft-close hardware
- Undermount stainless steel deep double bowl sink
- In-sink waste disposal system
- Polished chrome kitchen faucet with pull-down spray
- Full-height quartz stone backsplash
- Stainless steel Samsung appliances
- Low profile hood fan
- Built in microwave
Spa-Inspired En Suites
- Quartz countertops with backsplash
- Contemporary bathroom vanities
- Cabinetry with modern pulls & softclose mechanism
- Designer 24″ x 24″ porcelain floor tiles
- Single-lever polished chrome faucets & accessories
- Contemporary designed undermount polished porcelain sinks
- Glass-enclosed showers with single-lever pressure balanced shower control
- Acrylic shower bases
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled shower walls with contemporary 24″ x 24″ porcelain tiles
- Frameless glass shower enclosures
- Luxurious deep soaker tub
- Electric heated floors in bathrooms
Amenities at The Murray
Most homes include a partially-enclosed balcony — ranging from 4′ – 12′ in depth — with ample space for a gas barbeque and outdoor furniture. The two main floor units on the north side of the building feature large, landscaped patios. A sitting area with a bench and a soft-landscaped space that can be used as a children’s play are is located at the southeast corner of the property.
Parking and Storage
One level of underground parking will provide space for 26 vehicle stalls, of which 4 are for visitors and 1 is accessible. A ground floor bicycle storage room accessed via the lobby has 22 lockers. Five bicycle racks beside the building entrance are provided for visitors. There is also a loading space located on the south side of the driveway, adjacent to the garbage and recycling room. All homes include 1 parking stall in the purchase price, some 2.
Maintenance Fees at The Murray
Developer Team for The Murray
Founded in 2014, Canvas Homes is a Greater Vancouver developer specializing in building high-quality custom and multi-family homes. Canvas does not adopt a particular style of design. Each project is begun with a blank canvas in order to tailor the architecture, technology, and detailing to its unique context. Canvas Homes is best known for its multi-award winning project, The Cube House, in Britannia Beach.
Mara + Natha Architecture is a Burnaby-based practice founded by principal, Robert Lee. For 22 years, the firm has been providing innovative and professional architectural services throughout the Lower Mainland, as well as in Alberta and Saskatchewan for the past 10 years. Projects include mixed-use and multi-family developments, office buildings, and hotels. Mara + Natha work directly with clients to develop innovative spaces that skillfully combine form, function, and budget.
Expected Completion for The Murray
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Sechelt, Roberts Creek, or Gibsons?