At a Glance
- located at Oak Street & Park Drive
- 3 woodframe buildings
- 16 townhomes
- across from Oak Park
- 4-minute walk to Marpole Oakridge Community Centre
- 10 minutes to Sir Wilfred Laurier Elementary & Sir Winston Churchill Secondary schools
- 5-minute drive to Oakridge Centre shopping
- 30 minutes to downtown Vancouver via public transit
- direct access to Highway 99 via Oak Street Bridge
Inspired by Nature
Currently under construction on Vancouver’s West Side, The Oak is an elegant collection of 16 courtyard townhomes by Triton Group. Three separate buildings surround a beautifully landscaped courtyard, onto which face private entries, patios, and large master bedroom balconies. Designed by award-winning RLA Architects, these spacious 2- and 3-bedroom residences are comparable in square footage and layout to single-family homes, making them ideal for young families. Interiors by Cristina Oberti Interior Design are elegant and clean, providing a neutral enough backdrop to furnish and decorate the home in your own style.
Located at the corner of Oak Street and Park Drive, The Oak is across from the 12-acre Oak Park with its picnic areas, tennis courts, sports amenities, water spray park, and the Marpole Oakridge Community Centre. David Lord Elementary and Sir Winston Churchill Secondary, an International Baccalaureate school, are both within walking distance. Choose from a wide variety of nearby shopping and leisure options at Oakridge, Marine Gateway, Marpole Village, or Richmond Centre. And to get away from it all, it’s a just short drive to YVR or head south from outside your door to Highway 99 all the way to the border. At The Oak, convenience, recreation, and togetherness are at your doorstep.
Floor Plans for The Oak
The Oak consists of six townhouses facing Oak Street, five fronting Park Drive, and five along the lane. Five floorplans offer a selection of 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom layouts, some with dens, ranging from 1,151 – 1,788 sq ft. Each home includes front and back patios, and a master bedroom roof deck.
You can browse basic floorplans on The Oak website.
The Oak Interiors
Bright and spacious interiors designed by award winning Cristina Oberti feature modern and warm details, creating a perfectly balanced home for your family to grow in. On the main level, open layouts are anchored by gourmet kitchens with premium Bosch appliances. Upstairs, stylish bathrooms are a luxurious sanctuary and master bedrooms are complemented by rooftop decks. Customize your home with two attractive colour schemes to align with your style, while complementing the high quality finishings and fixtures.
- A choice of two designer colour schemes: Oak or Park
- Durable laminate flooring
- Soft, plush Chromolon carpet on stairs
- Low E windows
- White roller blinds
- Recessed LED pot light lighting on main floor
- 9′ ceilings on main floor in most homes
- Whirlpool front-loading, stackable washer & dryer
- Pre-wired security rough-in
- Furnace heating with air conditioning
- Natural gas hookup and hose bib for main level patios
- Bosch 30″ built-in refrigerator with bottom freezer
- Bosch 30″ gas cooktop and 30″ wall oven
- Bosch 30″ 600 CFM chimney hood fan
- Bosch 24″ panel ready dishwasher
- Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- European-designed Linea D’Italia Fiero cabinets
- Quartz full height backsplash, countertop, and waterfall edge
- Kohler stainless steel undermount sink
- Kohler pullout polished chrome kitchen faucet
- Porcelain floor and wall tile
- Quartz countertop
- Kohler undermount sink and polished chrome faucet
- Kohler dual-flush toilet
- Master en suite marble mosaic shower base with frameless glass enclosure
- Kohler Thermostatic wall-mount shower faucet with multi-function hand shower
- Kohler 5′ length soaker tub
Amenities at The Oak
The Oak’s three buildings enclose a landscaped interior courtyard that features private patios and benches.
Parking and Storage
One level of underground parking will provide one vehicle stall for each home and includes a dog wash station. A number of additional parking spaces are available for purchase. All stalls are roughed in for an EV charger. Parking for most homes is directly accessed via the basement where there is also storage space with room for bicycles. Out-of-suite storage lockers and bike storage are available for select homes that do not include a basement.
Maintenance Fees at The Oak
$0.28 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Oak
The Triton Group builds single-family homes, multi-family communities, and mixed-use residential/commercial properties throughout the Lower Mainland. Through market research Triton gains an understanding of what is important to today’s buyer. Intelligent design, combined with a careful attention to detail, optimizes comfort, functionality, and visual appeal. Superior construction ensures a solid investment.
RLA Architects is a multi-award-winning architectural firm located in Vancouver. With over 40 years of international experience, they are an industry leader specializing in high-quality urban and resort master-planned communities, mixed-use developments, and large-scale multi-family residential designs. By applying principles of careful research, creativity, thoroughly understanding clients, and community sensitivity to all design work, RLA focus on creating buildings that work aesthetically and practically for users, clients, the community, and the environment. Past projects featured here include Berkeley House, Forester at Burke Mountain, Whitgift Gardens, and Belmont Residences.
Cristina Oberti Interior Design has extensive experience and knowledge of residential condominiums and commercial design. The firm designs prestigious interiors and provides a superior level of finishing and furnishing for their clients. They create a fresh message for each project, while advancing the notion of coherence, refinement and sophisticated European influence. Their portfolio includes The Arbutus, Sun Towers Two, The Residences on Marine, and Vista.
Expected Completion for The Oak
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Kerrisdale, South Vancouver, or the Cambie Corridor?