At a Glance
- located at 64 Avenue & 138 Street
- four 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 39 townhomes
- 4-minute drive to Centre of Newton & King’s Cross shopping centres
- 5 minutes from Newton Recreation Centre
- 6-minute drive to to Serpentine Fen trails & wetlands
- 15 minutes from Crescent Beach
- 17-minute drive to the US border
Modern Designs on Nature’s Edge
The Park Landmark is a collection of 39 contemporary townhomes by Darshan Builders, coming soon to South Newton. These four 3-storey buildings are bordered by a forested greenspace protecting Reedville Creek, which provides a natural buffer from surrounding developments. Choose from 2- or 3-bedroom floorplans with the former featuring rooftop decks and the latter, private yards and double garages. Resident amenities include a 1-storey multi-purpose building and a landscaped space with benches and a children’s play area.
Located in an established residential neighbourhood, The Park Landmark is in the catchment area for Hyland Elementary and Sullivan Heights Secondary schools. One-stop shopping awaits at King George and 74 Avenue with the shops, services, and restaurants at Centre of Newton, City Square, King’s Cross, and Newton Town Centre shopping centres. The nearby Newton Recreation Centre features an indoor pool, gym, and weight room. Adjacent is the Newton Arena ice rink for hockey and skating. Close to highways 91 and 99, commuting to Delta, Richmond, or Vancouver is a breeze. With the US border closer than downtown Vancouver, the possibilities for summer road trips are endless.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for The Park Landmark
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to The Park Landmark updates.
Floor Plans for The Park Landmark
Ranging from 1,150 – 1,550 sq ft, The Park Landmark offers a selection of 17 x 2-bedroom and 22 x 3-bedroom floorplans arranged in four 3-storey buildings. The buildings situated on the property perimeter have 3-bedroom homes with attached 2-car garages front or back yards, and a second floor balcony. The back-to-back 2-bedroom homes are contained within the central building. They feature tandem parking, a second floor balcony, and a private rooftop deck.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and possible upgrades according to your needs.
The Park Landmark Interiors
- Modern LED lighting
- Wood floors
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Large living room fireplace encased in porcelain wall tile with wood panel feature above
- Custom stairs with motion sensor night lighting
- Interior trim moulding around doors and windows
- Decorative custom wood shelving
- Combi-system for heating & air-conditioning (select plans)
- Wired for alarm systems
- Built-in vacuum system rough-in
- Matte black or matte white Upper Canada forestry cabinets with wood grain upper accent cabinets
- LED puck lights under cabinets
- High-quality quartz countertops with matching backsplash or white elongated hexagon backsplash
- Matte black Aqualem faucet with Blanco black granite sink
- Waterfall island countertops (select plans)
- Fisher & Paykel black stainless steel luxury appliances:
- Cabinet-concealed refrigerator
- Commercial grade gas range
- Cabinet-concealed dishwasher
- Minimalist matte black plumbing fixtures
- Luxury glass-enclosed shower with rainfall shower head
- En suite includes porcelain flooring with matching wall tile
- Primary bathroom comes with 10mm frameless standing shower doors
- One-piece, elongated comfort height toilet in primary bath
Amenities at The Park Landmark
A large, 1-storey multi-purpose building at the centre of the site offers residents space to hold celebrations and events of all kinds. A landscaped outdoor amenity at the southwest corner of the property presents a park-like setting with mulch pathways, benches, and a nature play structure for kids.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an attached garage with roughed-in EV charging. “A” plans have double garages, while “B” plans offer tandem parking with a single-car garage and an outdoor parking pad. Eight visitor parking stalls are distributed throughout the site. Visitor bike racks will be located at the site entrance and in front of the amenity building.
Maintenance Fees at The Park Landmark
Developer Team for The Park Landmark
Darshan Builders is a Surrey-based, single- and multi-family developer founded by Sandy Jhand. Guided by the principles of innovation, detail, and practicality, Darshan’s homes are beautifully crafted and designed to reflect eloquence, sophistication, and class without compromising quality.
DF Architecture is a vibrant, modest size Richmond-based design studio, recognized for the successful place-making of commercial, multi-family residential, industrial buildings, TI projects, and large urban design projects. The DF team is committed to design excellence, sustainability, and providing memorable solutions to the client’s needs. Past projects include Amson Square, Fleetwood Point, and Saavin.
Kennedy Interiors and Consulting is a Lower Mainland design studio with Chantelle Kennedy as principal. Chantelle is an up-and-coming interior designer with a fresh perspective and an eye for detail. She is passionate about creating beautiful spaces and making the most out of any interior. Her aesthetic draws inspiration from her travels in Europe and around different cultures and lifestyles.
Expected Completion for The Park Landmark
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in South Surrey, Newton, or Cloverdale?
Check out Shyne, Hepburn, Avery, and these great Surrey Presales!