At a Glance
- located at Marshall Road & Eaglecrest Drive
- 3-storey cold form steel buildings
- 190 view townhomes
- next to Mountain Elementary School
- spectacular views of the Cascade Mountains
- close to Castle Fun Park
- 4-minute drive to Sumas Mountain Village shopping
- 6 minutes from Abbotsford Recreation Centre
- 7-minute drive to Ledgeview Golf Club
- 12 minutes from Sevenoaks Shopping Centre
Life is All About Point of View
In the hills of East Abbostford, a new community is growing, surrounded by lofty treetops and breathtaking views of Mount Baker and the Sumas Valley. The Peak at Mountain View is a new collection of 190 family-size townhomes by Surrey-based Mann Group. These West Coast Contemporary buildings feature natural cedar exteriors with 4″ beveled Hardie Board siding, landscaped yards, oversize rooftop decks, and double garages. Spacious interiors are finished with a choice of three designer-selected colour palettes. Fixtures and finishings include Bosch appliances, Shaker-style cabinets, a large kitchen island, quartz countertops, 9′-plus ceilings, and hardwood flooring.
Growing families will appreciate the convenience of having Mountain Elementary School next door. For after school play, nearby Delair Park has sports fields, baseball diamonds, a playground, and a picnic area. Next to WA Fraser Middle and Yale Secondary schools, you’ll find a diverse range of leisure and recreational programmes at the Abbotsford Recreation Centre. For a weekend treat, take the kids to Castle Fun Park with its three mini-golf courses, go karts, bumper cars, batting cages, and over 200 arcade games. Restocking groceries and household items is a breeze at Sumas Mountain Village, where you can find Save-On-Foods, Shoppers Drug Mart, and Bosley’s pet store. For events, festivals, or holiday road trips, you’ll be on your way in less than five minutes as you head out on Highway 1. Live the life you want in the setting others will admire. Come experience life from the peak point of view.
Pricing for The Peak
Phase 1 is coming soon. Sign up today to my VIP list above for priority access to The Peak updates.
Homes are available in 3-storey monoplex, duplex, and pentaplex configurations. Plans ranging from 2,569 – 2,616 sq ft, all include three or four bedrooms, three bathrooms, ground floor flex room, double garage, balcony, rooftop deck, and a private yard.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrade options according to your needs.
The Peak Interiors
- over 9′ ceilings on all floors
- Oversized low-E windows to maximize natural light
- Choice of 3 designer-selected colour schemes: Grey, Beige, or Smoke
- Custom built-in closet organizers
- Master bedroom walk-in closet
- Additional in-home storage with functional organization
- Luxurious high-pile carpet in bedrooms, upper hallways, on stairs
- Engineered hardwood flooring on main floor
- Single panel, solid core doors with black hardware
- Barn doors for laundry
- Samsung front-load washer & dryer
- Built-in vacuum system
- All units feature air-conditioning
- Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors installed
- Pre-wired for high-speed cable & internet
- Wireless security system
- Optional Smart Home automation
- Shaker-style and flat panel cabinetry with veneer
- Built-in compost bin
- Designer-selected marble-style countertops with porcelain tile backsplash
- Large kitchen island with waterfall countertop
- Modern track lighting to light up your prep area
- Premium stainless steel appliance package:
- Bosch 30″ natural gas cooktop
- Bosch 30″ wall oven
- Panelled 36″ Fisher & Paykel French door refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer drawer
- Panelled Bosch dishwasher with adjustable rack & concealed controls
- Samsung microwave with trim kit
- Double-basin undermount sink with 3 function pull-down spray head
- Wall-mounted pot filler
- Beverage fridge to keep your favorite refreshments at an optimal temperature
- Enhanced fixtures in all bathrooms
- Main floor powder room with flat panel cabinetry, tank-less toilet, undermount sink and shiplap feature wall
- En suite with deluxe frameless shower and Japanese wet room with floor to wall porcelain tiles and marble style quartz countertops on floating vanities
- Digital thermostatic en suite shower controls
- Main bathrooms feature porcelain tile flooring, bathtub with ceramic tile surround, vanity lighting
- Automated tankless toilet
Amenities at The Peak
Each home has a landscaped and fenced yard with 6′ privacy partitions. Plans also include a spacious rooftop deck with stunning views and ample room for a hot tub, barbeque, lounge, and outdoor dining area.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an internal side-by-side, double garage with storage space for all your sporting goods. Visitor parking stalls are distributed throughout the property.
Maintenance Fees at The Peak
Developer Team for The Peak
The Mann Group is a Surrey-based real estate development company which specializes in commercial, industrial, retail, multi-family, and subdivision projects. Established in 1989, Mann Group has extensive knowledge and experience in land acquisition, project design, project financing, construction, and property management. With an integrated structure and vision, their team can deliver a successful project, working diligently during the process.
Expected Completion for The Peak
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Langley, Abbotsford, or Chilliwack?