At a Glance
- located at 78B Avenue & 208 Street
- 4-storey mixed-use development
- 91 strata condominiums
- ground floor commercial space
- steps from Willoughby Town Centre restaurants, shops, services
- beside Willoughby Elementary School & ABC Academy Pre-school
- 3-minute drive to Yorkson Community Park & Yorkson Creek Middle School
- 3 minutes from Langley Events Centre
- 3-minute drive to Highway 1
- 10-minute drive to Willowbrook Mall
Live, Work & Play at Willoughby Town Centre
Willoughby Town Centre by Qualico Commercial and Chow & Li, is Langley’s first walkable, master-planned community. The 10.2-acre development combines the traditional retail functions of a shopping mall with leisure amenities that cater to the active lifestyle of its residents. The Residences is a collection of 1- and 2-bedroom condominiums, ranging from 526 – 1,101 sq ft, with balconies or terraces up to almost 400 sq ft. Ground level retail units, combined with those opposite, create a high street presence that is the commercial focal point for the neighbourhood.
Living at the residences, you’ll enjoy the convenience of a complete community. Home owners with young families only need to take their children next door to pre-school or elementary school. Groceries, the pharmacy, banks, post office, coffee shop, hairdresser, dentist — all are located within the block. Willoughby’s Community Plan has been designed with outdoor recreation in mind. Kilometres of nature trails and hectares of parkland are nearby. Hopping into the car for a change of scenery is quick and easy. You’re just a short drive to Willowbrook Mall, Walnut Grove, and Historic Fort Langley. Here, all the pieces come together to be more than the sum of the parts.
Floor Plans for The Residences at Willoughby Town Centre
Choose your perfect home from a selection of five different floorplans that include balconies or terraces up to almost 400 sq ft:
- 32 x 1-bedroom from 526 – 575 sq ft
- 11 x 1-bedroom + den from 629 – 633 sq ft
- 31 x 2-bedroom from 829 – 975 sq ft
- 17 x 2-bedroom + den from 1,010 – 1,101 sq ft
You can browse basic floorplans online at The Residences website.
The Residences at Willoughby Town Centre Interiors
Living in Style
- Two designer color schemes in both Modern and Transitional design concepts have been selected to provide choices for the widest range of preferences and lifestyles
- Enter your home through a contemporary flat panel solid core door with a Vega polished chrome lever style hardware by Taymor
- The newest and most modern flooring, wood look, finish of luxury vinyl plank flooring providing extra durability and easy maintenance for easy living and lifestyles
- Substantial 5 1/4 inch baseboards and door headers throughout the home demonstrate the quality of the carpentry finishing
- Lincoln single-panel, Shaker-style interior doors by Masonite balance the modern elements for an overall transitional design concept
- The Equinox Premier Series lever set offers easy passage from room to room within the home in a luxurious polished chrome finish
- Decora rocker-style switches are provided for easy access switching
- Modern roller shade blinds provide filtered natural lighting in the daytime & privacy at night
Kitchen That Inspires
- The Modern scheme offers sleek European flat panel cabinetry paired with rich wood texture accents and provides an overall light and airy environment
- The Transitional scheme offers classic Craftsman Shaker-style cabinetry in a classic bright white tone paired with wood look finishes adding neutral warmth to the scheme
- Gentle-soft-closing doors and drawers for quiet living
- Polished chrome cabinetry door and drawer hardware compliment for a finishing a touch of elegance
- Substantial and durable 3cm quartz stone countertops in beautiful neutral tones
- Kitchen backsplashes specially selected to compliment the countertops
- Novanni deep double bowl sink in stainless steel brings a contemporary function element
- The Gramercy single handle pulldown kitchen faucet provides for easy clean up. The finish has been customized for each scheme, offering a matte black for the modern scheme and stainless steel for Transitional
- Whirlpool appliance package:
- stainless steel finish for the Transitional scheme & black stainless for the Modern scheme
- spacious French door refrigerators with built-in ice maker & bottom mount freezer
- smart slide gas range with easy to lift cast iron grates
- modern integrated slide out hood fan
- hidden control dishwasher with 5 wash options
- stainless steel 12 cubic inch Panasonic microwave
- Island and eating bar decorative pendants were carefully selected and customized for the individual schemes, providing a white and clear glass finish for the Transitional scheme and a black tinted finish for the Modern scheme
- Undercabinet task light for convenience and evening ambiance
- Slide out undercabinet recycle bin for easy access and emptying
- Main bathrooms and en suites provide beautiful and functional bright spaces with large format tile that are selected to co-ordinate with each scheme. They present a spa like atmosphere with solid floor tiles and porcelain Carrar marble series wall tile in the shower surrounds
- Quartz stone countertops resonate quality and luxury in the bathrooms
- Belanger source single lever faucets make for easy temperature control. The finish is polished chrome to co-ordinate with the decorative cabinet hardware
- Undermount sinks throughout for a clean upscale finish, maximizing counter space in all bathrooms
- Polished chrome contemporary Taymor accessories provide a sense of luxury
- Main baths are equipped with hand-held shower kit for broadening the spectrum of use, whether it be for small families, those with physical challenges or your pets
- Large rain head shower in en suites, single lever temperature control for easy usage in polished chrome coordinated with decorative cabinet hardware
- Kuzco vanity light bar provides clean lines and efficient lighting. The finish is customized for each scheme. Chrome in the transitional scheme and black in the modern
- The highly efficient, environmentally conscious Toto brand toilet uses a water sensor to require less water usage
- Master en suites provide large 5′ walk-in showers with elegant frameless glass
- Main baths offer large contemporary Maax soaker tubs for relaxing
Amenities at The Residences at Willoughby Town Centre
Residents will enjoy exclusive use of an entertainment lounge, multi-purpose room, guest suite, and a rooftop patio with a children’s play area.
Parking and Storage
All units come with two parking spots and one storage locker.
Maintenance Fees at The Residences at Willoughby Town Centre
$0.32 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Residences at Willoughby Town Centre
Willoughby Town Centre is developed by Qualico Commercial and Chow & Li.
Qualico Commercial develops high-quality retail, commercial, industrial, and mixed-use developments throughout Western Canada. Under its buy-and-hold philosophy, Qualico Commercial retains ownership of every development. This long-term outlook compels Qualico Commercial to build quality into every facet of its properties, providing tenants with a dedicated partner for the life of the building.
Kasian Architecture Interior Design & Planning is one of the top 100 architecture, interior design, and planning firms in the world. Since 1983, it has earned global recognition for its collaborative approach to design. The firm’s goal is to harness the collective expertise and imagination of its international team of professionals to answer the complex questions asked by its clients. A keen advocate of evidence-based design, Kasian creates sustainable, award-winning spaces that promote and support health and well-being.
The Collaborative Design Studio is a full-service interior design firm based in Coquitlam, BC. The CDS specializes in single- and multi-family home developments, and also accepts commissions for custom homes, spec homes, and renovations. The CDS is a small group and collectively approaches every new project as an exciting and creative opportunity. They successfully collaborate as one unit with builders, developers, architects, marketing companies, and home owners.
Expected Completion for The Residences at Willoughby Town Centre
First occupancy is expected to be in September 2021.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey, Langley, or Abbotsford?