At a Glance
- located at Sunshine Coast Highway & Shorncliffe Avenue
- two 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 20 freehold condominiums
- 300′ of low bank beachfront
- next to Snickett Park
- steps from Sechelt Aquatic & Fitness Centre
- 500m from Trail Bay Centre shopping
- 4-minute drive to Harbour Air Seaplanes
- 30 minutes from Langdale Ferry Terminal
Unmatched Beachfront Living in Sechelt
The Residences on the Salish Sea is a boutique offering of 20 luxury waterfront condominiums from Vancouver developer, RTC Properties. Situated on a 3-acre Trail Bay property with a 300′ stretch of low bank beachfront, the two terraced 3-storey buildings present a choice of spacious 2-bedroom + family room or 3-bedroom floor plans. Each residence has a 2-car garage. Private outdoor spaces include ground level landscaped patios and large, south-facing decks.
Situated at the western edge of Sechelt’s seaside promenade, homeowners will appreciate their proximity to downtown restaurants, shops, and services. Nearby Trail Bay Centre offers grocery shopping at Claytons Heritage Market and Plethora Fine Foods. For entertaining or simply enjoying a fine wine as the sun sets, Lighthouse Liquor Store carries just what you’re looking for. Home Hardware and Paul’s Paintin’ Place have your home décor and maintenance needs covered. To enjoy the great outdoors, go snorkelling, take out a kayak for a paddle, or launch a boat at Selma Park for a day of ocean cruising or fishing. Golf enthusiasts can head to the nearby Blue Ocean Golf Club for a round of the links. For all-seasons fitness, the Sechelt Aquatic Centre is a short walk up Shornecliff Avenue. This one-of-a-kind beachfront community is a truly rare opportunity.
Sechelt is easily accessible by regularly-scheduled BC Ferry service from Horseshoe Bay. A 40-minute scenic cruise to Langdale, followed by 30-minute drive through the seaside communities of Gibsons, Roberts Creek, and Davis Bay will bring you to downtown Sechelt and The Residences on the Salish Sea. Harbour Air also offers daily flights from downtown Vancouver or Richmond (YVR) South Terminal to West Porpoise Bay.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for The Residences on the Salish Sea
From $1,925,000 – $3,000,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to The Residences on the Salish Sea updates.
Floor Plans for The Residences on the Salish Sea
These 1,559 – 2,069 sq ft homes offer a selection of 2-bedroom + family room and 3-bedroom floorplans. Private outdoor space ranges from 277 – 1,262 sq ft.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
The Residences on the Salish Sea Interiors
Impeccable Homes Crafted with Expertise
- Ceilings heights up to 10 feet
- Expansive windows fill the homes with natural light
- Roller blinds on all main windows with electric blinds in the main living areas
- Smart home lighting system, plus dining room chandelier connection
- Gas fireplace with terrazzo hearth and limestone surround
- Premium engineered hardwood white oak flooring throughout main living areas
- Cut and loop carpet in the main bedrooms
- Tip sheared textural carpet in secondary bedrooms
- Expansive closet space with auto sensor lights and a closet organization system in main bedroom
- Laundry room with side-by-side Miele washer & dryer
Refined, Well-Appointed Kitchens
- Coffered 9-foot ceilings with LED recessed lights and directional downlights
- European-inspired soft-close kitchen cabinetry with lower cabinets in Brown Ash and Rauvisio Noir, upper cabinets in Capital Starlit
- Undercabinet task lighting
- Durable quartz countertop and backsplash
- Blanco steel faucet with pull-out hand spray
- Kindred double-bowl stainless steel undermount sink
- Kitchen island with cascading countertop and breakfast bar seating
Amenities at The Residences on the Salish Sea
Homeowners will have direct access to 300′ of natural beachfront with panoramic views of Trail Bay and the Trail Islands. Next door, Snickett Park has a waterfront path that connects to the seaside promenade that extends as far as the Sechelt Sand Plant conveyor.
Parking and Storage
Each home comes with an enclosed, 2-car private garage
equipped with a secure power door and rough-in for an EV charging station. Ground floor residences have direct access to their private garage. Second- & penthouse-level residences have dedicated storage lockers.
Developer Team for The Residences on the Salish Sea
RTC Properties is a long-time Vancouver developer with extensive experience and a diverse portfolio of real estate investments. RTC is a fully-integrated real estate company specializing in design, construction, development, and project management. RTC strives to improve the communities they build in and improve the lives of those who live there. The company believes that every good development comes with community benefit.
Tyler Schmidt Architect is a full-service West Vancouver architectural firm that specializes in luxury homes, healthcare facilities, and bio-pharmaceutical labs. Services include architecture, interior design, project management, and construction management. TSA values thinking that goes beyond aesthetics, to a fundamental understanding of client needs. The firm combines passion with openness, commitment, and good humour to create a “team” approach for all projects.
BlueFish Studio is a professional interior design firm with a focus on creating tailored environments. The studio designs in response to place and puts function and longevity at the forefront of all projects. Using light, texture, and the manipulation of form, BlueFish crafts spaces that are warm and alive, providing a backdrop to a client’s lifestyle or corporate identity for a business. From concept to construction completion, BluFish is a full-service design firm with a holistic process to create successful solutions.
Expected Completion for The Residences on the Salish Sea
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Sechelt, Roberts Creek, or Gibsons?
Check out Havies, Persephone Point, The Murray, and these great Sunshine Coast Presales!